剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表
It's you!
就是你
Let me tell you why I did this.
请听我解释我这样做的原因
I know why.
我知道原因
You're the undercover.
你是卧底人员
I let myself believe you.
我让自己相信你
I can't even bear to look at you.
但我现在根本不想见你
We should stop for a while.
我们得暂时停止见面
A few weeks, that's all.
坚持几周就行了
I don't think your father suspects us,
你父亲应该没有怀疑我们
But we should be careful--
可我们仍得小心
My father suspects everyone.
我父亲怀疑每一个人
Yeah...
是啊
But not us...
但不包括我们
Not if we're careful.
我们小心点就行了
Come here.
过来
You sent those photographs to 313.
是你把那些照片寄给了313号♥
Why?
为什么
I, I didn't send any photographs.
我 我没寄任何照片
Three-one-three is not my mission.
313号♥不是我的任务
I want all surveillance taken off 313.
我希望撤掉针对313号♥的所有监控设备
I want her left alone.
我要她不被监视
I can't give you that.
我做不到
But you can.
但你可以
I want 313 to be safe.
我想确保313号♥的安全
That's my price for keeping what I know to myself.
作为交换条件 我将替你们保密
Hello.
你好
I was sitting out in the garden a few days ago.
几天前我坐在花♥园♥里
I was being watched. Watched?
我被监视了 被监视
Well, who would do such a thing?
谁敢这么做
Nine-o-nine is different.
909号♥变了
Something's happened to him.
他身上发生了什么事情
My long-serving lieutenant
效力我多年的这位副官
has secrets these past weeks and months.
在过去的几个月里也开始有了秘密
We're going to have to dig those secrets out of him.
我们得挖出他的秘密
And then, we will know what we're dealing with.
然后才能知道我们面对的到底是什么情况
He knows.
他知道了
It's OK
没关系
Don't be afraid.
别害怕
Three-one-three!
313号♥
Where are you taking her?
你们要带她去哪
No.
不要
No, it's done.
不要 都结束了
Don't blame him.
别怪他
Tell me the dreams are true.
告诉我那些梦都是真的
They're true...
是真的
They're all true.
梦都是真的
There are dreamers...
那些梦者
They meet...
他们会见面
I'm sure of it.
我很确信
Find them.
去找到他们
Nine-o-nine?
909号♥
Don't drink anymore. Please?
不要再喝酒了 求你了
Tell me. Why did you resign?
告诉我 你为什么要辞职
To drink beer.
为了喝啤酒
Up on the purpose floor, something is wrong.
在功能层 情况有些不对劲
That is why I came looking for you.
所以我才来找你
I thought it bothered you.
我以为你还惦记着那个
I thought you wanted to know.
我以为你想知道答案
And now, you just want to drink beer.
现在 你却只想喝酒
Maybe I don't know what to think or who to trust.
或许我是不知道该怎么想 该信任谁
Maybe I'm just trying to hold on to my own mind here.
或许我只是想保持自己头脑清醒
Maybe drinking beer is easier.
或许喝啤酒更容易些
You wanted to know. You stopped. Why?
你本来想知道 但你突然停止了 为什么
Because you're already there.
因为你已经进入那种状态了
What do you mean I'm "already there?"
什么叫我已经"进入那种状态了"
The people that you saw. The ones you said changed.
你所看到的人 你所说的那些改变了的人
The same thing has happened to you.
你也遭遇了同样的事
I need you to help me.
我需要你的帮助
Where have they taken 313?
他们把313号♥带到哪去了
What makes you think I would help you, six?
你凭什么认为我会帮助你 6号♥
Help me,
帮助我
or I go to your father with
否则我就去告诉你♥爸♥爸
What you did to 909.
你对909号♥做了什么
They went to the clinic.
他们去了诊所
You'll never find her.
你永远都找不到她了
She's been sent into the tunnels.
她被送进了地道
Tunnels?
地道
What will they do to her?
他们会对她怎么样
You don't wanna know.
你不会想知道的
How do I get in?
我怎么才能进去
Don't.
别去
Only people going for treatment ever get in.
只有需要接受治疗的人才能进去
Send me for treatment.
那把我送去接受治疗
This one is 909.
这是909号♥
Are you okay?
你没事吧
One thousand, one hundred...
1100号♥
We've gotta get to 313 and find a way out of here.
我们要先找到313号♥ 然后去找出口
Come, this way.
来 这边走
Three-one-three!
313号♥
Three-one-three!
313号♥
Shut up-- shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴
Three-one-three!
313号♥
Three-one-three!
313号♥
It's okay.It's me.
没关系 是我
There is a way out-- come on!
这有路出去 快来
I had a thought.
我有个想法
The mountains.
那些群山...
We could walk, huh?
我们可以去爬爬山
Escape for a week, huh?
逃离一个星期
Just us.
就我们父子二人
Yeah, it sounds good.
是啊 听起来很棒
The man is dead.
那个男人已经死了
What?
什么
Forget him.
忘了他吧
Someone your own age, hmm?
找一个 跟你年龄相当的
Could go to the other place.
可以去别的地方
Well, you've got this... The village.
你拥有这里啊 整个村子
Oh, that's enough, isn't it?
已经足够了 不是吗
Curtis...
柯提斯
That's the name that I hear whispered all the time... Curtis.
那是我耳边一直回响的名字 柯提斯
We have to go in there now.
我们必须现在就过去
II No,I'm trying to help you here.
我... 不 我只是想帮助你
I'm not going back there.
我不会再回去的
Why-why should I trust you?
我为何要信任你
Because... Get out.
因为... 出去
We don't have time for this.
我们现在没时间争吵
Get out of my apartment!
滚出我的公♥寓♥
You know, if you, um, change your mind,
如果你改变了主意
You can call me, okay?
可以联♥系♥我 好吗
I will allow six to be in the tunnels for a while longer.
我会让6号♥在地道里呆久一点
Thank you.
谢谢你
You did extremely well.
你做得非常的好
You wouldn't go against your parents
你不会像我的儿子那样
Like my son disobeyed me,
忤逆你的父母
Would you, one thousand-one hundred?
对吧 1100号♥
No, sir.
不会 先生
Now, was this you?
告诉我 这是你干的吗
No, don't-don't turn away.
别 别避开
This hole is exactly at your head height.
这个洞刚好跟你的高度差不多
It could've been one of the other kids.
也可能是其它孩子干的啊
剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表