剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表
You're catching up fast.
你学得很快
Is that how it works?
都是这样的吗
Is that how dreamers are caught?
梦者都是这样被抓的吗
That's the way I was shown.
他们就是这样教我的
You decide.
你自己决定
I got it.
我捡到了
You must be an undercover,
你一定是个卧底人员
Someone with a roach cam.
能拥有针孔摄像头
We know so many undercover's.
我们知道很多卧底人员都有
It could be anyone.
可能是任何人
It could be you.
可能是你
Six.
6号♥
He's different.
他不一样
He's not like the other suspects.He has--
他不像其他嫌疑人 他有
Yes-- say it.
什么 说出来
Conviction.
坚定的信念
No harm must come to six.
6号♥不能受到伤害
He must survive.
他必须活下来
But he can suffer.
但可以折磨他
His work as an undercover must make him feel compromised.Hmm?
卧底工作一定让他觉得有违自身原则 对吧
Has six ever met up with my son?
6号♥见过我儿子吗
Eleven-twelve?
1112号♥吗
Why would he be meeting with six?
他为什么要跟6号♥见面
Youth is susceptible to wild ideas.
年轻人喜欢疯狂刺♥激♥
Young blood craves rebellion as much as it craves sex.
年轻人渴望反叛 如同他们渴望性♥爱♥
Eleven-twelve spying on you?
1112号♥在暗中监视你吗
No.
不可能
No.
没有
No, of course not.
当然不可能
Still, let's keep an eye on him
但是 我们还是要注意他
For his own protection.
为了他的安全着想
Thank you.
谢谢
Your father is watching you.
你父亲在监视你
He knows you go out at night.
他知道你晚上出来
You'll lose your guards.
你会摆脱掉安保人员
Have I been followed?
我被跟踪了吗
He wants me to follow you.
他让我跟踪你
It's a good thing it's you.
幸好是你
He suspects you might be meeting with six.
他怀疑你可能在跟6号♥见面
Why would he think that?
为什么他会这么认为
I don't know.
我不知道
How'd we get to this place?
我们是怎么走到这一步的
It's a good place still, isn't it?
但这样很美好 不是吗
A safe place.
很安全
Safe?
安全
No one's gonna touch you.
没人会动你的
It's good.
很好
What?
什么
This, I mean.
这样 我是说
You choosing me.
你选择了我
I seem to recall it was you chose me.
我记得应该是你选择了我
When I asked for your phone,
之前我问你借电♥话♥的时候
You already knew I'd been sent after you.
你已经知道我是被派来对付你的
It's Summakor.
感谢舒玛柯公♥司♥
Everyone has a monitor.
每个人都有一台监视器
Perk of the job.
那份工作的福利
And you brought me here.
你把我带来这里
Well, you're free to go.
你随时可以走
But if you stay, we talk.
如果你留下来 我们可以谈谈
You know I'll stay.
你知道我会留下来
Let's not waste any more time.
那就不要浪费时间了
I liked you-- that wasn't a lie.
我喜欢你 那是真的
But if that was all,
但如果仅仅是这样
then I would've had the courage to approach you.
我就会有勇气接近你了
So, what did give you the courage?
那么 是什么给了你勇气
Your reports.
你的报告
You asked questions.
你提出了很多问题
You were different.
你与众不同
You said things that I was feeling
你说出了一些我也同样感觉到的
About what was going on at Summakor.
舒玛柯公♥司♥潜伏的一些情况
You must know more than you realize.
你知道得肯定比你以为的多
They wanted you stopped.
他们要你就此打住
Nineteen-fifty-five, what happened to you,
1955号♥ 你所遭遇的事
We have to stop this from happening to other dreamers.
我们必须阻止这事也发生在其他梦者身上
What?
什么
I'm a teacher.
我是一名教师
I'm a mistake.
我是个错误
No, you're not.
不 你不是
I'm the mistake.
我才是个错误
Please, I have a friend. She's in danger.
求求你 我有一个朋友 她有危险
I need to get her out, get her to safety.
我要救她出来 带她到安全的地方
Who are the dreamers, and how do I make contact?
梦者都有谁 我要如何取得联♥系♥
I am a history man, that's all.
我是个历史老师 仅此而已
Why did you do this to yourself?
为什么你要这样对自己
We could've found a way out.
我们有可能找到出去的路
Why?
到底为什么
Despair!!
绝望
You're two and a half minutes late, six.
你迟到了2分半钟 6号♥
I hear you've been doing outstanding work.
我听说你工作很出色
Everything and anything I might do is for one reason.
我做的所有事都只有一个缘由
That's to work against you.
那就是反抗你
I have a new mission for you.
我有个新任务给你
Shouldn't we wait for 909 to get here?
我们不需要等909号♥过来吗
He wasn't invited.
我没邀请他
Nine-o-nine's my new mission.
909号♥就是我的新任务
Nine-o-nine has made himself suspect.
909号♥让自己成了嫌疑人
I have every faith in him as a conscientious undercover.
我坚信他是个尽责的卧底人员
I know he's been spying on me.
我知道他曾经监视过我
Well, of course, he has.
那是当然了
But you've known that before, surely.
但你早就知道了 显然嘛
It'd be a sorry state of affairs if he weren't.
如果他没有 就太遗憾了
Why has he become a suspect?
为什么他成了嫌疑人
Well, something's changed.
情况有了变化
Nine-o-nine, he's different.
909号♥ 变了
Don't tell me you haven't seen the fear in his eyes.
别告诉我你看不出他眼里的恐惧
Fear is not guilt. Yes, it is.
恐惧又不是罪过 不 就是
Fear is always guilt in disguise.
恐惧就是掩饰了的罪过
I thought you were the man who understood human behavior.
我以为你了解人类行为呢
Nine-o-nine's fear must be investigated,
必须调查909号♥的恐惧根源
Analyzed thoroughly.
彻底分♥析♥
What is it I'd be looking for?
我到底要查什么
Well, you'll know when you find it.
你自然会明白的
Perhaps he's a dreamer.
也许他是个梦者
Why should I do it?
为什么要我去做
Because you need to keep up, six.
因为你得进步 6号♥
Give yourself a chance.
给自己一个机会
He's watching you. Now, you watch him.
他监视过你 现在换你监视他了
Do it, six, because you want to...
照做吧 6号♥ 你想这么做的
Because you must.
你必须这么做
Three-one-three, you have to be careful.
313号♥ 你得小心
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean, whatever you dream, don't draw anything,
无论你梦到什么 别画下来
Put anything on paper, or talk to anyone.
别写下来 也别告诉任何人
Why are you doing this?
为什么你要这样
'cause I don't want anything to happen to you.
因为我不希望你遭遇不测
So, we found him. He was hurt.
我们已找到他了 他受伤了
Where did you get these?
你从哪得到这些的
They were sent to me anonymously.
有人匿名寄给我的
That's you...
那是你
That's you on the roof of my building.
你在我家房♥顶上
剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表