剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表
And that is what will give him to me.
我会利用这一点把他治得服服帖帖
That...
那一点...
And you.
和你
Me?
我
You want six to live...
你想要6号♥活着
Then I can give you your part in his fate.
我可以让你参与到他的命运当中
When the moment comes, you will know,
等那一刻来临时 你便会知晓
And you will choose to give yourself to six.
你会选择将自己献给6号♥
Is that what you want?
那是你想要的吗
Yes.
是的
It's what I want.
那正是我想要的
Your time's almost at an end. If that is what you choose.
如果你执意这么选择 那你离死也不远了
Let me out of here.
放我出去
I see no locked doors.
我的门并没有上锁
The village is in all of us, six.
村子存在于我们每个人的心中 6号♥
I know you-- you want the village in you.
我了解你 你想要村子存在于你的意识里
No...
不
I'm a free man.
我是个自♥由♥人
More than anyone here
你比这里的任何人都要自♥由♥
You love the village.
你爱这村子
No, I have to escape.
不 我必须逃离出去
Every breath, every thought, I have is to get away.
我的每一次呼吸 每一个想法都是离开
Then why do you conjure up this?
那你为什么幻想出这个东西
To keep you in.
让自己永远在里面
No...
不
It's not true. I couldn't.
那不是真的 不可能是我做的
Look, six.
看吧 6号♥
Look up!
往上看
Look!
看看吧
Look at your fear-- see what you create with it.
看看你的恐惧 看你用它创造了什么
I w-won't believe you.
我不 不会相信你
I won't believe... I will not...
我不相信 我不...
Don't! Let me go!
不要 放我走
I have no power over you.
我无法控制你
I never did have-- you know that, six.
我从来就没有 你是知道的 6号♥
If you truly want to go,
如果你真的想离开
You must find the open door,
就必须找到敞开的门
Rather than the beast that keeps you here.
而不是把你关在这儿的怪物
So which is to be, six?
所以你到底要找什么 6号♥
The door or the beast?
是门 还是怪物
Which does six choose to see?
6号♥会选择看哪一个
Let me out of here!
放我出去
♪Leave it there♪
♪让它永远留在那里♪
♪Oh leave it there♪
♪让它永远留在那里♪
♪Take your burden to the lord♪
♪将你的负担交给上帝♪
♪And leave it there♪
♪让它永远留在那里♪
♪If you trust and never doubt♪
♪如果你坚信 从不怀疑♪
♪He will surely bring you out♪
♪他一定会帮你摆脱烦恼♪
♪Take your burden to the lord♪
♪将你的负担交给上帝 ♪
♪And leave it there♪
♪让它永远留在那里♪
They have to get out.
他们必须离开
There are holes everywhere.
这里到处都是坑洞
You have to let them out.
你必须放他们离开
This isn't about escape.
现在重要的不是逃离
Oh?
是吗
It's about survival.
而是生存
How you feeling, six?
你感觉怎么样 6号♥
The fever's gone.
烧退了
♪Leave it there♪
♪让它永远留在那里♪
♪Leave it there♪
♪让它永远留在那里♪
♪Take your burden to the lord♪
♪将你的负担交给上帝♪
♪And leave it there♪
♪让它永远留在那里♪
♪If you trust and never doubt♪
♪如果你坚信 从不怀疑♪
♪He will surely bring you out♪
♪他一定会帮你摆脱烦恼♪
♪Take your burden to the lord♪
♪将你的负担交给上帝♪
♪and leave it there♪
♪让它永远留在那里♪
Eleven-twelve chose--
1112号♥选择...
He chose to kill himself,
他选择结束自己的生命
Because he felt he was a prisoner here...
因为他觉得自己在这里是一个囚徒
And so he was.
他确实是的
Six here-- he's told you the truth a thousand times.
这位6号♥ 他告诉过你们上千遍真♥相♥
You are all prisoners!
你们都是囚徒
Don't look at me.
别盯着我看
Shut up!
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴
What is this?
这是怎么回事
Shut up!
闭嘴
Everything has a price.
任何事都是有代价的
What price free willl, Michael.
自♥由♥意志的代价是什么 迈克尔
I said, "don't look at me!"
我说了 别盯着我看
Don't look at me .
不要 看我
What is she doing?
她在干什么
One never quite knows with Sarah.
从来没人真正了解莎拉的情况
Must be a dozen tales like her in every parish.
每个教区都有十多个像她这样的情况
It's the experience of trauma.
那是创伤经历造成的
As a child, her terror was so unspeakable.
作为一个孩子 她的恐惧是无法形容的
"Put it on your head."
把它戴在头上
Noooo!
不要
She's quite out of reach.
她已经完全失控了
Nobody can help her.
没人能帮助她
Shut up, shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up!
闭 嘴
I tried so hard with Sarah,
我很努力地治疗莎拉
And for a time, she prospered,
有段时间 她开始好转了
But lately, she's begun to resist the village
但是最近 她开始抗拒村子
And this is what she's condemned to.
这是她命中注定的
This prison.
这个囚牢
How do stop them?
怎样才能阻止
How do we shut the holes?
怎么才能堵上坑洞
You have to help.
你必须帮忙
How do we close the holes-- I wish I knew.
怎么样堵上坑洞 我也希望我知道
But I-I can do nothing, and soon,
但我 我什么也做不了 很快
We will face the same abyss.
我们将面对同样的深渊
I can hear her.
我可以听到她的声音
It's how life begins-- crying out.
那是生命开始的方式 大声啼哭
I can see her.
我可以看到她
Blindly groping through the dark.
在黑暗中摸索着前进
If only there were some way back...
如果能有回头路就好了
But we can do, my friends,
但我们唯一能做的 朋友们
Is breathe in,
只剩下吸气
breathe out...
呼气
More... Village.
更大的 村子
Breathe in with me, breathe out.
和我一起吸气 呼气
Come on.
来吧
More... Village.
更大的 村子
I hate you!
我恨你
Breathe out.
呼气
More... Village.
更大的 村子
There must be something--
肯定有什么措施...
You can do.
是你可以采取的
Not now, not anymore.
不是现在 已经没机会了
Sarah.
莎拉
I said, "don't look at me."
我说过 别盯着我看
Unless--
除非...
Ask him!
问他
Six is the one.
6号♥是救世主
Six.
6号♥
Six is the one.
6号♥是救世主
We want six.
我们要6号♥
Six is the one.
6号♥是救世主
剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表