剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表
We want six.
我们要6号♥
One word from you--
只要你一句话...
Help me.
帮帮我
Help me fix these people, Michael.
帮我治愈这些人 迈克尔
You are the one.
你是救世主
Six is the one.
6号♥是救世主
We want six.
我们要6号♥
Six is the one-- we want six.
6号♥是救世主...我们要6号♥
Six is the one-- we want six.
6号♥是救世主...我们要6号♥
Six is the one we've been waiting for.
6号♥是我们一直在等的人
Six will save us all.
6号♥会拯救我们大家的
Six will save all of us.
6号♥会拯救所有人
What are you doing?
你在干什么
In your left-hand pocket.
在你左手边口袋里
Six is the one-- we want six.
6号♥是救世主 我们要6号♥
There's only one way to close the holes.
要堵住坑洞 只有一个办法
We must find a dreamer.
我们必须找到一个梦者
Pity six, poor little six.
可怜的6号♥ 可怜的小6号♥
One word.
一句话
No.
不
Please.
求你了
Let me.
让我来
I want to.
我自愿的
I know what I'm doing.
我知道自己在做什么
For you.
为了你
For all this.
为了这一切
Till you find a better way.
直到你找到更好的办法
Go on.
继续
Sarah.
莎拉
Three-one-three.
313号♥
Too late.
太迟了
Two little pills,
两粒小药丸
The yellow one for you and another for me.
黄色的给你 另一颗给我
Time to wake up now.
是时候醒来了
Six, I give you the village.
6号♥ 我把村子交给你了
It's called "New York."
那里叫做"纽约"
The manufactured--
制♥造♥的...
Who are you?
你是谁
How do I get in?
我要怎么进来
If I open my mind--
如果我敞开我的意识
Something's wrong here.
这里有些不对劲
I keep trying to prove I'm right.
我一直试图证实我是对的
I think we found something.
我想我们发现了些东西
It's the village.
是村子
You think it would help me to tell you?
你觉得告诉你们对我有帮助吗
He got away.
他逃出去了
Meddling with my mind.
搅乱我的头脑
Ordinary people--
普通人
"Be seeing you."
"再会"
Nothing's real--
没什么是真实的...
What-- you think I'm insane?
怎么 你觉得是我疯了吗
What is this place?
这是什么地方
I am not a number.
我不是一个数字
I'm a free man!
我是个自♥由♥人
I want to get back to New York.
我想要回到纽约
I need you to help me in some other life.
我需要你在另一重人生里帮助我
Helen!
海伦
Helen!
海伦
Helen?
海伦
Home. Home.
回家了 回家了
At last.
终于啊
You look--
你看起来...
You flatterer.
你就会说奉承话
Been making wraps.
我做了些美味的面卷
See, some things never change.
瞧 有些事情永远不会改变
Oh, come here.
过来
Curtis--
柯蒂斯
Don't look back.
莫要回首
♪I know so many people♪
♪我认识很多人♪
♪Who think can do it alone♪
♪他们以为自己能独自面对♪
♪They isolate their heads♪
♪他们封闭自己的头脑♪
♪And stay in their safety zone♪
♪躲在他们的舒适区里♪
There are people here, good people.
这里有些人 善良的老好人
Whatever they've lost.
不管他们失去了什么
Funny, isn't it?
很有趣 不是吗
It took me all this time to see how beautiful it is.
我花了这么久 才发现它的美
What if--
如果...
It has to be possible to do this the right way.
肯定有正确的方法来处理这事
Yeah, make a good village.
没错 建一个美好的村子
I think I could do it.
我想我能做到
I think we have to try.
我们必须努力去实现
Whatever the cost.
无论付出多大代价
♪Now how can I, come on♪
♪我要如何...♪
♪And tell them the way that they live♪
♪告诉他们 他们的生活方式♪
♪Could be better♪
♪可以变得更美好♪
♪I know there's an answer♪
♪我知道会有个答案♪
♪I know now but I have to find it by myself♪
♪我现在知道了 但我必须亲自去探寻♪
剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表