剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表
We've been summoned, to the clinic.
我们被传唤 去诊所
What for?
去干什么
An appointment, with two.
和2号♥会面
Oh, dear!
天啊
It says someone else here at the bottom.
下面还提到有其他人
So, this guy at the hospital.
所以 医院的的那个家伙
He wants to know where 93's body is.
他想知道93号♥的尸体在哪儿
Why? That's not a delusion.
为什么 那可不是幻觉
That's happening here, right now.
那就发生在此时此地
If you did see 93.
前提是你真的见过93号♥
Is that why they set me free,
那就是他们释放我的原因吗
To let you loose on me?
派你来让我放下戒备
The caring, sharing doctor,
一个体贴呵护的医生
With the big beautiful eyes and the nice, girly smile.
有着美丽的大眼睛和甜蜜温柔的微笑
Soften me up-- get me to talk?
攻破我 让我松口
Of course, you doubt me. You doubt everything,
你当然会怀疑我了 你怀疑一切
But that's not you speaking, six.
但那不是你的真实心意 6号♥
My condition is that I'm being held here against my will.
我的情况就是有人强迫性地将我关在这儿
Cabins 29 to 63.
29号♥到63号♥小屋
Yellow district-- cabins 309 to 357.
黄区 309号♥到357号♥小屋
Green district-- apartments 51 to 299.
绿区 51号♥到299号♥公♥寓♥
Can you see, six,
话说 6号♥
How I might wonder why you are here,
我真奇怪你怎么在这儿
If, as you claim, "you know nothing about 93?"
如果像你说的 你对93号♥一无所知
I came here to find out who this man, 93, is.
我来这里是想知道这个93号♥到底是谁
Now that you're here...
既然你已经来了
Do you see what he was?
你发现他是什么人了吧
A drunk.
就是个酒鬼
A fool.
一个蠢货
Maybe he drank,
也许他嗜酒
Because he found the lie of this place unbearable.
是因为他发现了这地方是个难以忍♥受的谎言
He knew what I know.
他也知道我所知道的东西
The village is not all that there is.
村子并非是这世上的唯一
What is it you're suggesting?
你在暗示什么
A hole in the sky,
难道说天空有个大洞
Aliens landing secretly in the night,
外星人趁着夜晚悄悄入侵
Mysterious roads that lead beyond, beyond, beyond.
神秘道路一直延伸 延伸 没有尽头
A magic gateway, perhaps?
可能还会有个魔法之门
Some portal leading into "never-never land."
能指引你去到"永无岛"吧
Take a look outside, six.
出去看看吧 6号♥
People going about their lives,
人们过着自己的生活
Strolling in the sun,
在阳光下休闲散步
Sitting together in the park,
在公园里相依而坐
Or anywhere where they might choose to sit together.
或是其他什么地方
They take a scooter ride, go dancing,
他们骑着踏板车 去跳舞
Enjoy a beer in the cafe,
在餐厅里享受一杯啤酒
While they gaze about the village.
同时凝视着村子
Contented.
满足无比
Hopeful.
充满着希望
Every day above ground is a good day.
活着的每一天都是美好的
The problem... is in your mind.
问题 在你的大脑里
Well... I want out.
但是 我只想要出去
You've tried that! There is no "out."
你已经试过了 没有"出去"这回事
There is only "in."
只有"进来"
Now, you can go on tormenting yourself, if that's what you want,
如果你愿意 你可以继续折磨自己
Or you can stop.
或者你也可以停下来
If 93 were no more than a drunk,
如果93号♥如你所说 仅仅是个酒鬼
A fool, as you say,
或者傻瓜的话
Then why were they chasing after him? Shooting at him?
那为什么他们要追赶他 对他开枪呢
Because 93 found something,
因为93号♥发现了什么秘密
And if he can do it, I can.
如果他能做到 我也能
I pity you, six.
我可怜你 6号♥
You refuse to open your mind to the possibility
你就是不肯放开意识去想一下
that you're wrong.
你可能是错的
If I open my mind,
如果我放开意识
You'll take it away from me.
你就会剥夺我的思考能力
We might...
也许吧
But we will always give it back.
但我们终究会把它还给你
Did 93 show you this-- I need to know.
93号♥给你看过这个吗 我必须知道
Did he talk to you about this?
他曾和你说起过这个吗
Are there other drawings?
还有其它的图纸吗
554, please.
554号♥ 求你了
93 must've trusted you.
93号♥一定很信任你
There has to be a reason he told me to come to you.
他叫我来找你肯定是有原因的
What is this-- what does this do?
这是什么 这个能用来做什么
I'm going to meet my boyfriend.
我要去见我的男朋友
I'm sorry. Please, help me.
抱歉 求你了 帮帮我
Please.
求你了
93 said, "the drawings were from his other life...
93号♥说 那些图纸来自他的另一重人生
"before the village."
来村子之前的生活
That's all I know.
我就知道这么多
You have to leave me alone, now.
你不能再来纠缠我了
And you are here to receive a medal for services to the village,
为表彰你们为村子所做出的贡献 请接受勋章
And you should keep the medal with you, At all times.
你们应该时刻戴在身上
And when you met number six,
你们之前见到6号♥时
what did you make of him?
对他是什么看法
He was a little strange.
他有点奇怪
Aaactually Nope.
实 实际上... 别
Number six has been dealt with,
我们已经着手处理6号♥的事了
So he is no longer a worry to us.
已经无须担心了
And there was another thing, in the summons.
传唤信中还提到一件事吧
Uh, yeah, it said, uh,
是的 上面说
"to bring cake, with cherries in it."
"带一个蛋糕 里面有樱桃的那种"
Did you?
你们带来了吗
Uh, yeah.
是的
Oh, no-- leave it there.
不用 放在那吧
"my dear villagers,
"我亲爱的村民们
Perhaps two could interrupt your day in the sun
请允许我打断下你们美好的一天
To relate the grave news
发布一条令人悲伤的消息
that we have discovered NO.93's body in the mountains.
我们在山区发现了93号♥
sadly, the old man had succumbed to a weak heart.
不幸的是 这位老人终因心脏病而死亡
He spoke briefly to emergency staff,
在被送往医院的路上
Before dying on route to the hospital.
他对急救人员说了几句简短的话
His last words were to honor the village,
他的遗言是要感谢村子
And request the anthem be sung in his name.
希望有人为他唱赞美诗
If you tell me what you know,
如果你告诉我你所知道的事
I promise you, I won't come back.
我保证不再来找你
Breathe in, breath out...
吸气 呼气
Village life goes on.
村子生生不息
Do you want, uh, something to drink?
你想喝点什么吗
93 was convinced that his dreams meant
93号♥确信他的梦证明
that he had another life, before this one.
他在此之前还有另一重人生
He started saying things...
他开始说一些胡话
That we're prisoners here.
说我们都是这里的囚徒
Prisoners?
囚徒
I've said too much.
我透露的太多了
I don't even know who you are.
我甚至都不认识你
It's okay... you can trust me.
没事 你可以信任我的
I am not one of them.
我不是他们一伙的
I dream this, all the time. What is it?
我总梦到这个 这是什么
This is more real, than anything out there.
这比外面的一切都要真实
This is the first bit of hope I've been given, since I got here.
这是自从我到这来 第一次有了一线希望
If there are others like us, who dream,
如果有其他跟我们一样做梦的人
And they got to thinking that 93 escaped,
如果他们认为93号♥逃出去了
Then... Do you think there are others?
那... 你觉得还有其他人
Do you?
是吗
Are you for real?
你是认真的吗
I promise you... you're safe with me.
我保证 你跟我在一起很安全
I'll see you at the cafe tomorrow.
明天在餐厅见
What is it, 11-12?
怎么了 1112号♥
剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表