剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表
Only a mother can destroy every ounce of hope in ya.
只有母亲才能摧毁一个人心中的所有希望
So, what are you gonna do?
你打算怎么办
You just gonna let them do this you?
你打算让他们就这样对待你吗
Listen to me.
听我说
I met someone who might be able to help you.
我认识一个人 他也许能够帮到你
Now this guy-- this guy is deep.
那家伙 高深莫测
This guy's got cures.
他知道治疗方法
One-four-seven.
147号♥
I make it, ah, 10 till, which gives us 24 minutes
我定好的10点 现在还有24分钟
To get across to Mr. Curtis and we don't wanna be late.
去拜访柯蒂斯先生 我们不会想迟到的
People usually like to be early for Mr. Curtis.
人们都喜欢提前一点去见柯蒂斯先生
Hey, you like to ride?
你喜欢开车吗
'cause I like to ride.
因为我喜欢开车
Man, time was, I was so crazy I thought
曾经有段时间 我疯狂到认为
every single car on the street was out to get me
街上的每一辆车都想抓到我
And I just had to get 'em first.
我只需要先把它们搞到手
And I just wanted to hurt somebody.
我只想伤害别人
And now? Now?
那现在呢 现在
Now, I'm a baby.
现在我可是个乖小孩了
Now I'm seeing the world through fresh eyes.
现在我正用全新的目光来看待这个世界
It's like my brain has had a wash.
这就像我的大脑被洗过了一样
Like, ah, a spring-clean of the frontal lobe.
就像 对额叶做了春季大扫除一样
You know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吧
What is this?
这是什么情况
Something's coming.
有什么东西正在临近
Do you feel it?
你感觉到了吗
And all we have to do is wait.
我们所要做的就是等待
No, can't you see that's crazy?
不 难道你看不出这很疯狂吗
Waiting is giving up.
等待就等于放弃
They keep us here
他们把我们囚禁在这
to control our minds up there.
是为了在那边控制我们的思想
You were there now driving a car,
你在那边正开着车
right now, driving me.
就是此时此刻 开车载着我
Man!
天呐
I mean, look at this-- it's my little girl.
看看这个 是我的女儿
I mean, this is an old one but, uh,
照片是很早以前的了 但是
Ain't she something?
是不是非常可爱
And Mr. Curtis has had a word with the judge
柯蒂斯先生已经跟法官谈过了
And he says if I keep making progress,
他说如果我能持续进步
They gonna let me see her again.
他们就会让我再次见到我女儿
Mr. Curtis ain't nothing but a kind man.
柯蒂斯先生真真是一个好人
He's a great man.
他是个大人物
No, that's the most insanest thing I've ever heard.
不 这是我听过的最疯狂的事了
We gotta get ourselves outta here-- come on!
我们得离开这里 快走
Right now, you're dying
现在 你快死了
And everyone knows dead men don't have no hope.
每个人都知道死人是没有希望的
What does this great man want with me?
这样的大人物找我有什么事
I'm just a driver, man.
我只是个司机
I don't know his plans.
我不知道他的计划
But I will tell you this--
但是我这么跟你说吧
He will have some kind of plan for ya.
他对你一定有某种安排
I'll be seeing you.
再会
Been celebrating, 11-12?
在庆祝吗 1112号♥
I'm not 11-12.
我不是1112号♥
I'm only two's son.
我只是2号♥的儿子
That's all I'll ever be to anybody.
那是我永远无法摆脱的身份
Three-one-three told me about the pills.
313号♥跟我说了关于药片的事情
Is your mother dying?
你母亲快要死亡了吗
I thought one day...
我曾经想着 有朝一日
Maybe one day, she would come back.
也许有朝一日 她会回来的
One day.
有朝一日
Come with us.
跟我们走吧
Leave.
离开
Leave your father, leave all of this.
离开你父亲 离开这一切
The village is best for me.
村子是我最好的选择
I live here.
我生活在这里
This place is all I've got.
这地方是我的全部
Besides, I got stuff to do,
再说 我还有事情要做
Only I'm not nearly drunk enough, yet.
只是我还不够醉
I'd like to get on with finishing the job.
我想继续完成要做的事
I think... think that's for me.
我觉得 那是适合我的地方
I live here-- this place is all I've got.
我生活在这里 这地方是我的全部
All I've got.
是我的全部
I-I...
我 我...
海伦·伊芙琳·布雷克
麻省理工学院
Because I live here...
因为我生活在这儿
This place, it's...
这地方
It's all I've got.
是我的全部
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
Hi, how are you?
嗨 你好
Dear, look, it's Michael...
亲爱的 看 是迈克尔来了
From Summakor.
舒玛柯公♥司♥的
My wife, Helen.
这是我妻子 海伦
Helen is biochemist.
海伦是位生化学家
She studies the mind, the depths of the mind.
她研究人的意识 意识的深度
We all commonly accept the existence of the unconscious.
尽管人们已普遍认同潜意识的存在
Helen surmised that if there are two layers of consciousness,
但海伦猜想 如果人能有两层意识
then why not more?
那为何不能有更多层
And if there are more
如果的确有更多层
Where are they and what are they?
那么它们在哪儿 是何形态
What if we could go there?
如果我们能进入这些意识空间呢
And what if we could take with us all these broken people?
如果我们能带着那些心如死灰的人一起去
And let them fix themselves.
让他们在那里治愈自己
Nothing too clever,
无需太高端复杂的东西
just the simple virtues in life--
只要生活中简单的美德就行了
Dignitive labor
勤勉的劳作
Civic pride
公民自豪感
Family
家庭
Sufficient to rekindle their lost purpose back on terra firma.
足以让他们重新找到在现实中迷失的目标
Your driver...
你的司机
He was one of these people.
他也是其中之一
Well, yes-- there are hundreds more like him.
没错 还有很多人和他一样
Michael, you found them.
迈克尔 是你找到了他们
Your work in summakor.
你在舒玛柯的工作
Spying on people.
暗中监视人们
No.
不
Protecting them.
那是在保护他们
Repairing them.
治愈他们
We all need that.
我们都需要这些
Helen was the first person ever in the village.
海伦是入住村子的第一个人
All those remarkable dreams.
那些超凡绝伦的梦境
Everything thought, every impulse within the village
村民的每一个念头 村子里的每一处细节
Resides here in her mind.
都存在于她的意识里
No children of our own, her great heartbreak.
我们没有自己的孩子 这让她心碎
And we thought, we wondered, if it were possible
但我们想 是否有可能
If we went there, that we could have a family.
我们去了那儿 就能拥有圆♥满♥的家庭
What goes on in that head?
你的大脑里又发生什么了
Of course, this was not the plan.
当然 这并非计划之中的
Soon...
快了
Not long now.
就快实现了
He's here.
他在这儿
Look at the clock at the time.
看看当时的时钟
Small...
用小束
Or large?
还是大束呢
Oh, I shall miss you.
我会想念你的
Rest assured, you will not go quietly.
放心 你不会悄然无息地离去
Horse drawn carriage, and the village choir
马车和村子里的唱诗班
serenading you to your final resting place.
将用歌♥声送你抵达安息之地
No excuse for dry eyes, I'll see to that.
我保证所有人都会为你哭泣
And preferred hymns?
你有中意的赞美诗吗
剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表