剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表
I see no locked doors.
我的门并没有上锁
Well, they were after me.
他们之前在追我
Ooo, sounds terribly ominous.
听起来很可怕
Why am I here?
为什么我会在这里
It has nothing to do with me-- any of this.
这跟我无关 一切都无关
I've seen you before.
我以前见过你
Really?
是吗
What were you doing in the mountains, six?
你之前在山上干什么 6号♥
I was-I was, uh, lost.
我在 我 迷路了
I mean, I have no idea how I got here.
我也不知道我是怎么来到这里的
I-- what did you call me?
我 你刚才叫我什么
This-- look, something's wrong here.
这 这里有些不对劲
Yes!
没错
You are wrong, six.
是你有些不对劲 6号♥
Do not call me that-- I am not six.
不要这么叫我 我不是6号♥
Show me your ID papers.
给我看一下你的身份证件
Well, I don't have any papers...
可是 我没有任何证...
Well, you just put them there.
是你故意放在我身上的
You were seen in the mountains.
有人发现你在山上
What have you done with 93?
你和93号♥都做了什么
I don't know anything about 93.
我不知道任何关于93号♥的事
Where is the old man?
那个老头现在在哪
You can't do this to me!
你不能这样对我
I don't care who you are, do you hear me!
我才不管你是谁 你听见了吗
Now, I wanna get back to New York.
现在我只想回纽约
Well, that's not possible--
那是不可能的
There is no New York
根本没有纽约
There's only the village.
只有村子
This is my home?
这是我的家吗
We must be doing something right.
肯定有某些安排是你满意的
No, I mean...
不 我是说
You can't escape it.
你无法逃避
My apartment in
我的公♥寓♥...
Done in your other life.
你的另一重人生已经结束了
This is where you belong.
你就属于这里
We interrupt this programming for the following public--
我们打断一下这个节目 下面开始
Will you just, uh, sign this
你可以来签一下字吗
To say that everything's in order?
证明一切物品都没问题
I'm signin' nothin', pal.
我不会签任何东西的
The palais today identified the missing villager
来自宫殿的消息已经证实 失踪的村民
As 93, a man in his late 70's,
93号♥ 一个70岁的老头
Last seen heading north into the desert two nights ago.
最后一次出现是两天前进入了北边的沙漠
93 is well known to hospital staff
医院里的员工都很熟悉93号♥
Following a history of stage seven mental unwellness.
他患有七级的精神病
He also suffers from shortness of breath,
以及气短
Dizzy spells and a weak heart.
梦呓以及心脏病
But we wish him well
但我们祝愿他平安健康
And hope to report his discovery eminently...
希望能尽快找到他...
If not sooner.
当然越快越好
What can I do you for?
有什么可以帮忙的
I'd like to buy a map.
我想要买♥♥张地图
Street or topographic?
街道图还是地形图
Biggest one you got.
要最大的
That's the biggest?
那就是最大的吗
Pull her out.
展开它
That's it!
就是这样
Buy one, get one free.
买♥♥一赠一
What the hell would I want with two maps?
我要两张地图干什么
Makes a perfect gift.
当礼物送人也很好啊
Big enough for ya?
足够大了吗
Here we are... You are here.
来看看 你在这
That's the palais two.
那是2号♥宫殿
"wow" being the appropriate word.
很惊讶吧
And that's the clinic and--
这个是诊所
Where's the road outta here?
出去的路在哪
You crack me up, six.
你可真要笑死我了 6号♥
You've not seen me before.
你之前从没见过我
No, sir. You, I would remember.
的确没有 要是见过我不会忘记你的
But you know my welcome to the village.
但是你知道我的... 欢迎来到村子
Everybody knows everybody!
人与人之间都相互认识
Be seein' ya!
再会
Six!
6号♥
Six, wait!
6号♥ 等等
Why are you calling me that?
你为什么这样叫我
Well, I think that it suits you.
我觉得这很适合你
Six... hmm, I like it.
6号♥ 我喜欢这名字
Six, where do you think you're going? Goin' home.
6号♥ 你要去哪儿 回家
You won't get far.
你逃不了多远的
Is there nothing I can say will make you wait?
我说什么你才能停下
You can tell me the truth.
你可以告诉我真♥相♥
What the hell is this place?
这到底是什么鬼地方
You're one of us.
你是我们的一员
That's the truth.
这就是真♥相♥
Wha-- hey!
搞什么 嘿
Aw, man, not my car-- come on!
回来 别抢我的车啊 停下
Do you think I could use your phone?
我可以用下你的电♥话♥吗
Mine's just been stolen.
我的刚被偷了
Yeah. Go ahead.
当然 用吧
Actually, I lied. I lost it.
其实 我说谎了 我的手♥机♥丢了
I'm always losing my phone.
我总是丢手♥机♥
I hate leaving messages-- don't you?
我讨厌语♥音♥留言 你呢
I noticed you, 'cause you look like you're waiting for someone.
我注意到你是因为你看上去像是在等人
Maybe, I am.
也许就是呢
Who you waitin' for?
你在等谁呢
Don't answer that.
不用回答了
I'm late... again.
我又迟到了
Traffic the same on the G.W. as the Jersey turnpike.
华盛顿桥上的交通跟泽西高速公路一样
It's hell on four wheels out there.
外面简直是车子的地狱
So, if you want my advice-- get off your butt and walk!
所以如果你想听我的建议 下车走吧
Total gridlock from some kind of gas explosion
交通堵塞可能是由燃气爆♥炸♥引起的
In the heart of Brooklyn.
地点在布鲁克林中心
You got my phone.
我的手♥机♥还在你那儿
Um, I'd say, "sorry" but I promised myself
我想说抱歉 但是我对自己承诺过
I'd stop apologizing to men.
我不会再向男人道歉
Having a party? Yeah, you wanna come?
要开派对吗 是啊 你想来吗
Can't make it tonight.
今晚可不行
There's no party, anyway.
反正也没有派对
Ah, just what I thought... "drinking alone."
果然跟我想的一样 一个人喝闷酒
I'm celebrating.
我是要庆祝
Oh, yeah-- what?
是吗 庆祝什么
Escape
逃脱吧
You were talking to someone.
你刚才在跟某人说话
You shouldn't listen to other people's conversations.
你不应该偷听别人谈话的
It's rude.
很没礼貌
How come you're interested in my life back there,
你怎么会对我以前的生活感兴趣
if it doesn't exist?
你不是说那根本不存在嘛
Of course, I'm interested.
我当然感兴趣了
I want to help you with these delusions.
我想帮你消除那些幻觉
I can't leave here, can I?
我无法离开这儿 是不是
Why would you want to leave?
你为什么想要离开
Why would you even think such a thing?
你为什么会冒出这样的想法
All right, doctor.
好吧 医生
My delusion is, I met a woman the other night...
我的幻觉是 某夜我遇到一个女人
And I invited her back to my apartment.
然后我邀请她到我的住处
Did she come back...to your apartment?
那她 去了你的住处吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
What's that? I haven't opened it, yet.
那是什么 我还没打开呢
It's from the clinic.
诊所寄来的
What's it say?
上面说什么
剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表