剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表
We're all gonna have a nice, normal vacation.
我们将度过一个美好的正常假期
You can't get to the towers
你到不了双塔
It's not possible. You know that, six.
那是不可能的 你心里清楚的 6号♥
Do you know the way?
你知道路吗
♪Is it hot as hell in here♪
♪这里真的炙热得如同地狱♪
♪Or is it me♪
♪还是只有我这么觉得♪
♪It really is a mystery♪
♪真的是难解之谜♪
♪If I die before I wake♪
♪如果我在梦中死去♪
♪I pray the lord my soul to take my misery♪
♪我祈祷上帝带走我的痛苦♪
♪I could really use a drop to drink♪
♪我真的需要喝些水♪
♪Feel like I was really in the pink♪
♪再次感到精力充沛♪
I knew it was a dream when I don't sleep♪
♪清醒时才知道只是个梦♪
♪I'm slumbering♪
♪我在睡梦中♪
♪There's still a promise dreamers keep♪
♪梦者依然在遵守一个承诺♪
♪I'm wondering♪
♪我在徘徊♪
♪Lay beyond the sea♪
♪在海的那一边♪
You hear me?
你听到了吗
You gotta cut this out!
你必须停止这样
You gotta stop this!
你不能再继续这样
I found something the monster wants.
我找到那个怪物想要的一些东西
Something of mine from when I was a boy.
是我小时候的东西
I keep trying to prove I'm right,
我一直想证明自己是对的
Find a way out.
找到一条出路
But what if I am wrong?
但如果我错了呢
What if I am your brother?
如果我就是你弟弟呢
All you've given me is love and kindness.
你给了我爱和关怀
I've repaid you with cruel accusations.
我却用残忍♥的指责来回报
Maybe I am insane.
也许是我疯了
I'm sorry for all the pain I've caused you.
对不起 给你带来了那么多痛苦
You're a good man.
你是个好人
I do trust you.
我信任你
I'm glad I have a brother.
我很高兴有一个哥哥
Six...
6号♥
I'm not your brother.
我不是你哥哥
I'm sorry!
对不起
Please, you've gotta help me, now!
现在轮到你来帮我了
You've gotta help me.
你得帮帮我
I'm sorry.
对不起
I try to be a good father.
我想当个好父亲
You know, give them something good to look back on.
给他们一些美好的回忆
This place, it's what you dream of.
这里简直就是梦想之地
For a guy like me, it's out of reach.
对我这样的人来说 它遥不可及
I'm scared of them, six.
我怕他们 6号♥
They're watching us all the time.
他们一直在监视我们
Look at me, I'm shaking like a leaf.
瞧瞧我 我忍♥不住地发抖
Look, I need a beer.
我得喝一杯
What is it they want from me?
他们到底想从我这里得到什么
They must have told you something.
他们肯定跟你说过什么
My head is so confused with confusion.
我的大脑已经完全混乱了
I-I don't even know if what I just told you
我甚至不知道刚刚我告诉你的
Is true or not.
是真是假
The other place.
另一个地方
Something about you talking about some other place.
你提到过什么另一个地方
Are they really your family?
他们真是你的家人吗
I don't even know anymore.
我也不知道了
I know it sounds stupid, but,
我知道这听起来很傻 但是
I sort of do think of you as my brother.
我真的把你当作我兄弟
Me, too.
我也是
Six, is there another place?
6号♥ 真有另一个地方吗
There is.
有的
You gotta help me get out there.
你要帮我逃到那里去
They will get me-- they're gonna get me.
他们会来抓我 他们会抓到我的
No, we'll get out first.
不会的 我们会先逃出去
It isn't there, is it?
不在那里 是吧
Two will know we were out here.
2号♥会发现我们来了这里
He'll know that I betrayed him.
他会知道我背叛了他
I promise you, we'll find it.
我跟你保证 我们会找到的
Steven, come back.
斯蒂文 快回来
16, come back.
16号♥ 快回来
I'm only just getting started-- come on!
我才刚开始呢 快过来
Come back here!
快回来
It's gone.
消失了
I have to tell you something.
我得告诉你们一些事
Shh, uncle six-- "Wonkers" is on.
6号♥叔叔 《愚人秀》开演了
Your father--
你们的父亲
Your father's dead!
你们的父亲死了
He drowned.
他淹死了
Yeah, well, 11-12, none of us can choose our family.
1112号♥ 没人可以选择家人
He swam in the ocean.
他在海里游过泳
Taste the saltwater in his mouth.
尝尝他嘴里的盐水
Felt the power of the waves.
感受一下海浪的力量
There is a way out of this place.
一定有离开这里的出路
No matter how loudly you shout that there isn't!
不管你怎么大声否认都没用
You're the one who's shouting, six.
大声喊叫的人是你才对吧 6号♥
The louder a man shouts,
一个人喊得越大声
The more profoundly he's wrong.
就错得越厉害
I'm not wrong.
我没错
I'm telling you the truth.
我说的是事实
My brother is dead.
我哥哥死了
Six.
6号♥
Saying these things about his brother-- it hurts.
说了这么多关于他哥哥的事 一定很心痛
Only a family can heal.
只有家庭才能帮助愈合伤口
I didn't mean that.
我不是这意思
I didn't mean "my brother."
我不是说我哥哥
Six-- oh, six.
6号♥啊6号♥
I am not a number-- I am not a number.
我不是个数字 我不是
I am- I am--
我是 我是
Yes, six.
是什么 6号♥
My name is-- damn it!
我的名字是...该死的
My name is--
我的名字是
I am six
我是6号♥
He's six.
他是6号♥
I am six!
我是6号♥
That's right.
没错
I am six-- I am six, you bastard!
我是6号♥ 我是6号♥ 你这混♥蛋♥
Six.
6号♥
剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表