剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表
When your heart begins to fail
当你的心脏开始慢慢停跳
And your enemies avail
敌人却在窃笑
Take your burden to the lord
将你的负担交给上帝
And leave it there
让它永远留在那里
I will die at the right time?
我会在定好的时间死去吗
Yes, of course, you will.
是的 当然 你会的
Oh, it hurts, doesn't it?
很痛苦 是吧
But once the lid closes on that fine glass coffin,
当那精美的玻璃棺材合上之时
The dance ends.
一切到此为止
There be no escape, six.
永远没有逃脱之路 6号♥
Not for you.
对你来说没有
Eleven-twelve.
1112号♥
Eleven-twelve!
11-12号♥
Eleven-twelve!
1112号♥
Leave it there, leave it there
就留在那里吧 就留在那里吧
Leave it there
就留在那里吧
Don't look at me!
别盯着我看
Shut up!
闭嘴
Leave it there, leave it there
就留在那里吧 就留在那里吧
Go.
走开
Leave it there
就留在那里吧
Leave it!
留下吧
Take your burdens to the lord
将你的负担交给上帝
And leave it there
让它永远留在那里
To lose a child--
丧子之痛
There is nothing else like that.
没有比这更让人心痛的了
Sir, if I'm allowed to say...
先生 如果可以 我想说
I'm sorry about 11-12.
我为1112号♥的事感到遗憾
Yes, you are allowed because you know how it feels.
你可以说 因为你了解这种感受
Can I ask you--
我想问你
Is what you feel... you...
你的感觉是...你...
want it to stop? Want it all to stop.
想让它停下来吗 想让一切都停下来
The madness of this world to stop.
让这世界的疯狂停下来
Most days...
大多数时候
I don't know why I live.
我不知道我为什么活着
I don't know why I breathe.
我不知道我为什么要呼吸
I go on, I drive, I wait and I wait
但我仍在继续 我开着车 等待着
for this black pit feeling in my guts to go away
等这内心深处黑洞般的感觉渐渐散去
But it don't.
但是没有
No, it grows, sir.
不 它越来越强烈 先生
That's what.
事实就是这样
What if...
如果...
What we feel, what's happened to us,
我们所感觉到的 发生在我们身上的事
is for a purpose?
都是有目的的呢
My son's death--
我儿子的死
I can only bear it if it gives me clarity.
如果能让我看明白很多事 我才能接受
I had a dream last night--
我昨晚做了个梦
A-a dream?
做梦
I dreamed clarity.
我梦到了清楚明白的感觉
All of it.
所有的一切
Suppose your child's death
假使你孩子的死
gives you a place in village history--
让你在村子的历史上占有一席之地
Gave you, 147,
给了你 147号♥
the moral courage to act when moment comes.
在时机到来时 采取行动的勇气
To think what is unthinkable, to do what cannot be done.
去想无法想象的事 去做无法做到的事
You like six, don't you?
你喜欢6号♥ 对吧
Trust him?
信任他吗
Yes, he's someone who can give us better village,
没错 他能让我们的村子变得更好
moral village, freedom within the prison,
尊崇道德 享有禁锢的自♥由♥
And when the moment comes, you will stand beside six
到了那一刻 你会站在他那边
And you will call out that "six is the one."
你会宣告 "6号♥就是救世主"
"the one?"
救世主吗
"the one."
救世主
Look, over there.
看 那边
Dark suit, gray hair, you see?
深色西装 灰色头发的人 看见了吗
Sure. Well, that man, the things he's seen.
当然 他可见过一些了不得的事
He was an army veteran, stationed out of the middle east,
他是个退伍老兵 曾驻兵中东
Who blew up a village school.
亲手炸毁了一所乡村学校
Now look at him.
看看他现在的样子
New wife, new life, new suit.
新妻子 新生活 新西装
What a difference.
天差地别
See that woman?
看见那个女人了吗
She was ruined by one street drug after another--
她曾放纵地沉迷于毒品
Look at her now.
再看她现在的样子
Let me tell you, that woman--
我跟你说 那个女人...
I see.
我明白了
I'm wasting my breath.
我是在白费口舌
Nobody signed up for this.
没有人是主动要求的
None of these people asked to be fixed.
他们没人要求被治愈
You mean, we should seek their permission?
你是说 我们要征求他们的许可吗
I'm human.
我是人类
I have a thousand flaws.
我有数不清的缺陷
I break down, I get up, I don't get up.
我会崩溃 再站起来 或一蹶不振
I get lost.
我迷失方向
I make the same mistakes over and over.
我不断重蹈覆辙
I have scars and wounds.
我身上千疮百孔
Sometimes when I can't bear them anymore, i-I drink.
有时当我觉得无法承受时 我就借酒消愁
You can't fix me.
你无法治愈我
You can't fix any of us.
你无法治愈我们任何人
You can't make us perfect.
你无法将我们变得完美
But I'm not like them, am I?
但我和他们不同 对吧
You were keeping me quiet,
你只是想让我守口如瓶
Because nobody resigns from Summakor.
因为没人能从舒玛柯公♥司♥辞职
Not on your watch, huh?
只要有你在就不行
Am I right?
我没说错吧
You just listen to yourself.
你听听你自己说的话
Your integrity, your vision.
你的正直 你的远见
We threw at you everything we had--
我们将一切东西抛给你
Love, loathing, death itself,
爱 憎 死亡
And still you resist.
但你仍然在抗拒着
Well, now I see you are not the problem, Michael.
现在我明白 问题不在于你 迈克尔
You're a challenge, but an asset,
你是个挑战 但也是个机遇
An opportunity to take us forward.
你是我们向前发展的机会
Oh, yes-- we're here.
好了 我们到了
Michael, come back to us, mmm?
迈克尔 回到我们中间来吧
You want him to live?
你想让他活着吗
Yes.
是的
At any cost?
不惜一切代价吗
I want him to live.
我要他活着
I can give you that.
我可以答应你
That's why I wanted you to watch him here-- to see him.
正因如此 我才想让你在这看着他
You must answer a question honestly.
你必须如实回答我一个问题
My son...
我儿子的死
Am I the reason?
是我造成的吗
Yes.
是的
Thank you.
谢谢你
There's something thrilling about honesty,
诚实 有令人感到激动的地方
Don't you think?
你觉得呢
To face yourself.
直面真实的自己
The inside two.
内心真实的2号♥
Six was right, I'll admit it.
6号♥说得对 我也承认
Death was not enough to crack six open,
死亡不足以让6号♥敞开心扉
but he was wrong.
但他搞错了一点
Village death was not my last throw.
在村子里死亡并不是我的杀手锏
I have the perfect means of assimilation for him.
我为他准备了绝妙的同化手段
I know six better than six knows six.
我比6号♥更了解6号♥
He's in love with his own humanity.
他深爱着自己的人性
He adores the sweet smell of his own bright shining conscience.
他喜欢他那璀璨的良知散发出的香气
Noble six.
崇高的6号♥
He only wants to do the right thing.
他只想做正确的事
剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表