剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表
They look out for their neighbors.
关心邻居
They're decent, ordinary people.
他们是正派的 普通人
They-they fall in love...
他们会陷入爱河
Have kids...
生小孩
Normal lives
过正常的生活
What's wrong with that?
那有什么错呢
What if they speak out, think differently?
要是他们表达出意见 有别的想法了呢
What kind of lives do they have then?
那样他们会面临怎样的生活
They go for treatment.
他们会去接受治疗
What treatment?
什么治疗
I don't ask.
我从不过问
So, that's what's wrong with your cozy, little village life,
那正是你所谓的"舒适的村子生活"的问题所在
313, and you know it.
313号♥ 你自己也知道的
The old man, 554,
那个老人 还有554号♥
hell, she was killed right here.
天呐 她就是在这里遇害的
They had dreams ,they knew the truth.
他们做梦了 他们知道真♥相♥
No-no-no--look, I can't.
不不不 我不能
Well, there's gotta be others, and I'm gonna find them.
肯定会有其他人的 我会找到他们
Yeah, I have to stop seeing you, six.
我不能再跟你见面了 6号♥
The people who get close to you,
跟你亲近的人
they don't tend to live very long.
都活不长
Question-- why does he go swimming after work?
提问 为什么他在下班后要游泳
Answer-- because he likes swimming.
回答 因为他喜欢游泳
We're looking at a man who doesn't wanna go home.
我们看到的是一个不愿意回家的男人
And that makes him suspicious?
所以他就有嫌疑吗
He knows he's being watched.
他知道自己被监视着
Everything is suspicious, if you look at it properly.
如果观察有道 一切皆可疑
Everyone has secrets.
每个人都有秘密
No one is without guilt.
没有人是无辜的
You just have to work out what it is they're guilty of.
你只需要查清楚他们的罪行
Why don't you arrest him and ask him if he's a dreamer?
你怎么不逮捕他 问他是不是个梦者呢
Well, that would produce nothing, but confusion.
那没用的 只会产生困惑
He would lie.
他会撒谎
If I catch him out in his lying,
如果我指出他在撒谎
Then he tells new lies, and then more new lies.
他就会编造新的谎话 更多的谎话
It's better to watch him.
最好还是监视他
Wait 'til his guilt emerges.
直到他的罪孽显现
Who reported him?
是谁举报了他
One of his students.
他的一个学生
We don't know which one.
我们也不知道是哪个
Reports come in anonymously
是匿名报告
For the safety and protection of the informant.
为保护线人安全
That's nice.
很好
Joggers.
慢跑的人
Good place to go lookin' for dreamers.
是个寻找梦者的好地方
Usually one of the newcomers.
一般都是新来的
Someone a bit too eager,
总有些人太迫切
Pushing themselves too hard, right at the front.
把自己逼得太狠 非要争先
Runnin' like they wanna get away from somethin'.
跑起来像是要逃离什么
So, tell me the kind of work you've been doin', so far.
让我看看你们的作业进行得怎么样了
What do you got there, 6616?
你有什么收获 6616号♥
My mother goes to yoga on tuesdays.
我母亲每周二都去做瑜伽
She hasn't missed one in the last 23 weeks.
她在过去的23周里一节课也没落下过
Then, she missed one.
但这次 她没去
That's suspicious.
那很可疑
Maybe it's just she wasn't feeling well.
也许她只是不舒服
What do you have there, 1,100?
你有什么发现 1100号♥
My birthday presents.
我的生日礼物
Long distance speech recording device.
远距离录音装置
And a mobile person tracker.
以及一个便携追踪器
Very nice.
很好
Sir, have you worked with the latest roach cam technology?
老师 你用过最新的针孔摄像头吗
Uh, no, I have not.
没有
You drill a hole or plant it on a suspect,
你挖个孔 或是放在嫌疑人身上
On their clothes or in their skin,
粘在衣服上或放在体表
So you can observe them 24/7.
你就能全天侯监视他们了
Well, you certainly all have skills.
你们都各有神通啊
You're smart.
你们都很聪明
So, here's your new task.
接下来是你们的新任务
Find out who we're working for.
查出我们到底在为谁效力
What do they want?
他们有什么目的
What are they up to?
他们有什么阴谋
What's their secret?
他们有什么秘密
That'll be all tonight.
今晚到此结束
Thank you.
谢谢
The towel is probably a coded signal.
毛巾很可能是定下的暗号♥
Maybe he's just hanging it out to dry.
也许他只是拿出来晒干
A signal to who?
给谁的暗号♥
The others.
其他同类
What, like a group of them?
他们难道有一群人吗
Organized?
有组织的
They meet, plot?
他们会见面 密谋吗
Did one of the suspects tell you this?
是其中某个嫌疑人告诉你的吗
No one's admitted it, yet.
不 没人承认 暂时是这样
Once you're a suspect, you're guilty.
一旦你有了嫌疑 就说明你有罪
Hello, you.
你好啊
Am I home?
我是在家里吗
Yeah.
是的
You're in the village.
你在村子里
Well, so I am.
原来如此啊
Good.
真好
How long have I been sleeping?
我睡了多久了
Too long for my liking.
对我来说太久了
Feels like moments.
感觉只睡了一会儿
Oh, dear.
亲爱的
You having dreams a bit?
你做梦了吗
No-no-no.
没有
That's what I was afraid of.
我害怕做梦
Why this time?
这次是什么原因
Can a man not converse with his wife,Now and then?
一个男人偶尔想跟妻子说说话不行吗
I just needed to know that it was still possible.
我只是想确定 这依然是可以实现的
Are you hungry?
你饿了吗
Like you wouldn't believe.
你无法想象我有多饿
Wraps
卷饼
We haven't much time.
我们没多少时间
I know that.
我知道
You okay with heights?
你能爬高吗
There's a flask of coffee in my trunk.
我卡车里有一小瓶咖啡
Will you fetch it for me?
你能帮我拿来吗
Tell me about him, our boy.
跟我说说我们的孩子吧
How is he?
他怎么样
Our boy grew up.
我们的孩子长大了
He's curious about everything. Of course, he is.
他对什么都好奇 当然了
And?
还有呢
Six.
6号♥
What is it?
怎么了
Drink up.
干杯
Got any family, 909?
你有家人吗 909号♥
Family?
家人
No.
没
I was never much good at relationships.
我不怎么擅长经营感情
I guess undercover's don't like to get too close to people.
我想卧底人员不喜欢和别人过于亲近
Something too human about that, huh?
那样太具人性了 是吧
Knock-knock-- who's there?
敲敲门 谁在外边
We have to get him to the hospital.
我们得把他送到医院去
No.
不行
Six!
6号♥
Kinda makes you wonder.
让人不禁去想
If he'd do that to himself,
如果他都敢那样对待自己
maybe he is guilty.
或许他的确是有罪的
剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表