剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表
He wanted me to decide.
他想让我来决定
I am decided.
我已经决定了
Are you six?
你是6号♥吗
If I was two times six, you'd know it by now.
如果我是6号♥的双重身 你现在已经知道了
Yes.
是的
What have I done?
我做了什么啊
Yes, sit with me, hmm?
过来陪我坐坐吧
The world is not a pretty thing when you look at it too close.
过分仔细地观察这世界 会发现它并不美
We fell in love with atrocity.
我们深爱着暴行
We make pornography and call it news.
我们制♥造♥色情 还称之为新闻
A daily fix of horror.
每天都生活在恐惧中
We think the coming disaster is going to be ecological,
我们以为即将到来的灾难是生态方面的
That the problem is political, but no.
是个政♥治♥问题 但其实并不是
No, the great war is psychological.
不 最大的战争是精神上的
It's in here.. puhkk.
在这里面
We have made ourselves
我们把自己变成
into fat and faded wheezing animals,
肥胖 枯萎 气喘吁吁的动物
Educated in apathy, amused by cruelty.
在冷漠中接受教育 从暴行中获取快♥感♥
So, this...
所以
We make a new world, something human.
我们建立一个新世界 有人性的世界
And yet, there is a whispering in my ear
但是 我耳边有个声音在说
that tells me I was wrong, they were right,
说我错了 他们是对的
And the savages-savages-savages had it right all along.
野蛮人一直是对的
I wanted you to come.
我希望你能来
I wanted you to-to wipe out my guilt.
我想你来洗清我的罪行
You were right.
你是对的
You are the way.
你就是解决办法
Become hatred! Become vengeance!
变得充满恨意 充满复仇心理
Yes, I respect that.
是的 我尊重这点
Kill me, then.
那就杀了我吧
I see the logic in that.
我理解其中的逻辑
And I'm not afraid at all because we know, you and I,
我一点都不害怕 因为你我都清楚
how it is to be human.
身为一个人是怎样的感觉
We must submit to the beast in man.
我们必须屈从于自己的兽♥性♥
I tell you this because I know who you are.
我告诉你这些 因为我知道你是谁
You are not six.
你不是6号♥
Can you still kill me, if you understand the purpose?
如果你理解其中的目的 还能杀我吗
Yes.
是的
Don't give him what he wants.
不要给他他想要的东西
Oh, dear six, you're too late.
亲爱的6号♥ 你来晚了
If you do this, we are lost.
如果你这样做 我们就迷失了
He will take the thing that keeps him from owning us,
他就会夺走让他无法掌控我们的东西
our conscience.
也就是我们的良知
Words change nothing!
言语什么都改变不了
You hear me?
听见了吗
Words change nothin'!
言语什么都改变不了
I know that... I accept that.
我知道 我接受
I have to accept you.
我必须接受你
Don't make us become the thing we fear.
不要让我们变成我们自己都害怕的东西
One?
一体
Come back.
回来吧
It was only when your father and I
当我和你父亲决定
embarked on this adventure that-that I decided,
开始这个冒险时 我决定的
Oh, I want... that I realized what a beautiful thing
我想要... 我意识到有个孩子
it would be to have a child.
会是件多么美好的事
We were gonna be a real family,
我们将会是一个真正的家庭
Together like this every day.
每天都像这样在一起
Is there no other way?
没有别的办法了吗
Every time I wake up, these holes,
每次我醒来 这些洞
Just empty.
都是空的
Oh, look at us, the two of us.
瞧瞧我们 我们两个
I...
我...
Stay with...
和我在一起
Don't you know the real two when he is back amongst us?
真正的2号♥回来了 你们反而不认识他了吗
Well, I like their enthusiasm.
我喜欢他们的激♥情♥
I thought they might knee me in the face
我本以为他们会用膝盖撞我的脸
And stamp on my brain.
然后踩着我的头
Still, perhaps another time.
不过 也许下次会吧
Let me tell you
我来告诉你们
where you can properly direct your exuberance.
你们可以在哪里施展你们的拳脚吧
Would you like me to tell you
要不要我告诉你们
who our two impersonator really is?
2号♥模仿者究竟是谁
Oh, please-please, help me.
求你们 帮帮我
They've been saying I've been impersonating two.
他们说我一直在模仿2号♥
Purpose floor access granted.
准许前往目的层
These people, they're my subjects.
这些人 他们是我的监视对象
Hey, that's me.
瞧 那是我
A lot of people trying to get in, ya know?
很多人试图进来 知道吗
Is that me?
那是我吗
They'd kill for my job.
他们拼了命想得到我的工作
When did this happen?
这是什么时候的事
How did it happen?
怎么会这样
I started this.
一切都是我开启的
I found these people, and I put them into my reports.
我找到这些人 把他们放进我的报告
I did this.
是我做的
I'm sorry.
对不起
I have to go.
我必须走
What if I were to tell you that there is another place?
如果我告诉你还有另一个地方呢
Someone's trying to get inside.
有人试图进来
There is a place, another place.
有个地方 另一个地方
Would you care to see it?
你想去看看吗
Another place.
另一个地方
It's where they sent them.
就是他们把人们送去的地方
It's where they sent me and you.
是他们把你我送去的地方
Whatever you do, stay away from Summakor.
无论你做什么 离舒玛柯远一点
Hey! Look up here!
嘿 看这上面
剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表