剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表
The clinic has announced that every home is to be given a pig.
诊所宣布每户将可以认♥购♥一头猪
Studies have shown conclusively
研究表明
that swine breath is a proven atmosphere stabilizer,
猪的呼吸有助于稳定大气
And scientists are confident that this will reduce
科学家们坚信
significantly the risk of further disturbances
这种做法在短中期内
in the short to medium future.
将显著减少干扰
Moreover, if you order now, you can get two.
而且 现在订购的话 将买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
Some friends of mine have lost their child.
我的朋友失去了孩子
She's fallen down into a hole.
她掉进了一个洞里
It's not the weather!
不是天气的问题
People want something they can believe in, six.
人们想要一个能信服的理由 6号♥
It is the weather.
就是天气的问题
They want to come together and make a difference.
他们想齐心协力 做出改变
They volunteer for pig distribution duties.
他们志愿于分猪入户
They love that!
他们乐意这样做
And then, we can all get on with our wonderful lives,
然后 我们都能继续这美好的生活
Our families,
我们的家庭
our romances.
我们的爱情
And what about you, six?
你呢 6号♥
Don't you have a head full of her, hmm?
你是不是满脑子都是她
Tell the truth-- tell yourself the truth.
说实话 告诉自己实话
Wouldn't you rather be with 4-15, hmm?
你是不是想和415号♥在一起
Aren't you just longing to be at her?
你是不是很想对她发起攻势
Know what I mean?
懂我的意思吧
At her?
发起"攻势"
Isn't that more human?
那更符合人性吧
No.
不
It's destroying them,
这让他们生不如死
My friends, not knowing where their child is.
我的朋友 对自己孩子的下落一无所知
The only way of knowing,
想要搞清楚的唯一办法
The only possibility of getting the child back
要找回那孩子的唯一可能
is to go after her.
就是跟着她下去
You choose, you decide.
你自己选择吧
Well, if you're telling me
如果你的意思是
I can go there and save that little girl,
我跳下去 就能把那小女孩救回来
I'll do it.
我立马就跳
And you'd do that without knowing what's down there,
就算对下面一无所知 你也要下去吗
For someone else's child?
为了别人家的小孩
What is this thing?
这到底是什么东西
It's a nothing.
这是虚无
It's oblivion.
是湮灭
It's beyond all hope.
是彻底的无望
The child is gone, six.
那孩子回不来了 6号♥
Does he not love her enough, now?
难道他对她的爱还不够吗
Oh, no.
不
He's hardly begun.
他都算不上彻底爱上了
What he feels only scrapes at the skin of love.
不过是刚刚触及爱的皮毛罢了
Let him go where love is terrible.
让他尝尝爱到极致的滋味吧
Is it possible to love someone too much?
有没有可能爱一个人过了头
Does he have to come in here every night?
他必须每晚都来吗
Love is a torment or it is not love.
不爱到痛苦 就不算是真正的爱
It'll crack him right open.
爱会让他敞开心扉
And then, we can see the six inside,
到那时候 我们就能看穿6号♥
The inside six.
真实的6号♥
He can't understand why you don't kill him.
他不明白你为什么不杀他
Perhaps, we will kill her when we get to that place.
等我们大功告成 可能会杀了她
How would that feel?
那会是什么感觉呢
I don't want you to kill her.
我不希望你杀她
We always save our best lies for ourselves.
我们总是把最完美的谎言留给自己
Do I like you?
我喜欢你吗
Come up to the house.
到我家里来吧
Would you like that?
你愿意吗
I'd like you to sit with me.
来和我坐会
Sit with me and see.
好好坐会 再说吧
What do you make of this holes business, six?
你觉得那些洞是怎么回事 6号♥
I know it's got nothin' to do with the weather.
我只知道它们和天气没关系
I gotta take this thing seriously, you know?
我必须重视这事 你明白吗
That's why we've got ourselves two pigs.
所以我们领回来两头猪
We're a two pig family.
我们已经是双猪之家了
Leave that alone! Come on-- leave that! No!
走开 别乱啃 一边去
She was such an adventurous kid.
她从小就喜欢冒险
Damn, I've asked myself a thousand times.
我无数次地问自己
Why my little girl?
为什么偏偏是我的女儿
Twenty-nine, forty-four...
先是29号♥ 再是44号♥
Has 4-15 been away in the last few weeks?
415号♥最近几周出去过吗
Away-- where, son?
出去 去哪儿
We've seen our little girl every single day
我们没有一天不看着她
Since she was-- since...
自从她...
What did we do wrong?
我们到底做错了什么呢
Did we not love her enough?
难道是爱她爱得不够吗
We still hope, you know, for...
我们还存着一丝希望
that there will be a little miracle.
希望能出现个小小的奇迹
Now that she's been matched, she's so happy.
现在她匹配到了对象 如此幸福
Maybe this is it.
可能这就是奇迹吧
What do you say, six?
你说呢 6号♥
Are you gonna be the one who makes it all good as gold?
你会让她永远幸福的吧
What I can tell you,
我能告诉你的是...
It doesn't mean that you'll find her.
那并不意味着你能找到她
I have no medical records for your mother.
我没有你妈妈的医疗记录
I've not examined her.
也没给她做过检查
I don't know what her condition is.
我不知道她得的是什么病
Her condition is in those pills.
看看这几片药不就知道了
A sedative.
这是镇定药
A cocktail of sedatives.
是种混合镇定药
Extremely powerful sleeping drug.
是非常强的安♥眠♥药♥
A hallucinogen,
这是迷幻药
A type I've never come across before.
不过我从未见过这种类型的
It contains a compound that's not in our records.
它的成分是一种未知的化合物
This is...
这颗呢
This has no known contents.
它的成分测不出来
How could they match me with a man like that, huh?
他们怎么能把我跟这样一个男人配对呢
Look at him.
瞧瞧他
He does nothing.
他什么都不做
Sit with me, 313.
过来坐 313号♥
Please, wh-why am I here?
为什么要我来这里
If I touch your hair,
如果我触摸你的头发
You can refuse. We can all refuse.
你可以拒绝 人人都可以拒绝
We have choices,
我们都有选择的权利
So long as we can live with the consequences.
只要我们能接受后果
Oh, damned consequences, huh?
该死的后果 不是吗
And if I touch your face, if I touch you here,
如果我摸你的脸 如果我碰你这里
In this room, she can sense us.
在这房♥里 她能感应到我们
I know she can.
我知道她可以
Oh, it'd break her heart.
这样她会伤心
I can remove 4-15,
我可以除掉415号♥
And you can have six all to yourself.
你可以独自占有6号♥
No, I want...
不 我希望...
I want him to choose.
我想让他自己选
My question for you is the treatment.
我想问你的是有关治疗的问题
Can you do it in reverse?
你能逆向操作吗
Can you get rid of this longing?
你能消除那种渴望吗
I'm not sure.
我不确定
B-but, yes.
但可以试试
It must be possible...
肯定是有可能的
The, uh, signs can work in a contrary direction,
那些症状可以逆向呈现
And we can make someone...
我们可以让人...
Un-love.
不再爱了
She's right... I... do... nothing!
她说得对 我什么都没做
We will not be doing any such thing, of course.
当然 我们不会做这样的事
Why should we?
为什么要那么做
剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表