剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表
Six, wait!
6号♥ 等等
There's no requirement that you share your thoughts here with me-- us.
并没有人强迫你必须告诉我们 你的想法
Simply to have them.
只是聊聊而已
Six!
6号♥
Six, wait!
6号♥ 等等
I met your brother.
我见过你哥
Seems like a sweet man.
他似乎是个不错的人
He spies a lot.
他经常暗中跟踪
I mean-I mean, I think he's a worrier,
我是想说 我觉得他总是不放心
And I think he's worried about you, Six--
我认为他很担心你 6号♥
He's not my brother.
他不是我哥哥
Six, maybe you could just accept the possibility that he is
6号♥ 或许你该考虑下他可能真的是
Listen to me, I am not a number.
听着 我不是一个数字
Right.
好吧
There was something in my pockets.
之前我口袋里有样东西
Did you take it?
是你拿走了吗
No, there was nothing in your pockets, six.
不 你口袋里什么都没有 6号♥
Six, there you are.
6号♥ 你在这啊
I was thinking, "what is the one thing
我刚才想着 "有什么东西
that helps a man not dwell on his troubles?"
能够让一个人不会沉湎于他的烦恼中"
Work-- huh?
是工作 对吧
Come on-- let's go see the guys.
来吧 一起去见见大伙儿
Hey, 130.
嘿 130号♥
Look who's here.
快看谁来啦
hey, welcome back.
嘿 欢迎回来
He's lost some weight, don't you think, boys?
他瘦了 你们说呢
Looks to me like a man who needs a beer or 12.
我觉得他需要喝瓶啤酒 或是一打啤酒
We'll take you out with the boys tonight, six.
今晚我们一起出去享受下 6号♥
Put some flesh on them bones, huh?
给你好好补补
How do you fancy getting behind the old wheel?
想不想重温开巴士的感觉
Why do you think I can drive this thing?
为什么你觉得我会开这玩意儿
You're the best there is, six.
你是最出色的巴士司机啊 6号♥
But I've never driven a bus in my life.
但我这辈子从没开过巴士呢
Listen to him, boys.
大家听听 瞧他说的
How 'bout you just get behind the wheel,
要不你先坐上驾驶座
And see if it all comes back to ya, huh?
没准就重拾以前的感觉了
Fire her up.
发动起来吧
Ah, as sweet as a honey nut wrap.
轻松简单 美味诱惑
The village tour will depart in approximately One minute and 20 seconds.
村子观光游在大约1分20秒后起程
See the sights!
尽情观赏吧
If you've already seen them, see them again.
如果您已游览过 就随我们重温一次吧
See ya bye.
回见 再见
Your driver today, my buddy and my brother,Number six.
今天的司机是我弟弟 6号♥
Coming up here, on your left,
此刻 位于您左侧的是
Is the village museum of modern art,
村子现代艺术馆
Containing the famous painting of crying 38-30, by 794.
这里藏有794号♥的名作《哭泣的3830号♥》
And then, coming up,
接下来
One of the highlights of our tour, the clinic.
本次游程的重点之一 村子诊所
Every day is a sunny day in the village.
村子里的每天都阳光灿烂
Moving on now, over to the corner,
继续前行 前方转角处
The newly rebuilt "solar cafe."
是新建的阳光餐厅
You were right, of course.
没错 您说得对
He is resistant to the possibility of revealing the six inside.
他抗拒表现出内在真实的6号♥
And why is that?
为什么
He feels alone.
他感到孤单
Very good.
很好
He dreams of escape.
他梦想着逃离
He feels rootless.
他感觉像无根的浮萍
And yet, his roots are right here,
但是 他的根就扎在这里
Under our feet.
在我们脚下
What ails the man?
是什么让他感到苦恼
He described...
他描述了
A fishing trip.
一次钓鱼之行
Fishing?
钓鱼
We like six's fishing stories, don't we, 70?
我们喜欢6号♥的钓鱼故事 对吧 70号♥
Some kind of fantasy.
那只是他的幻觉罢了
Perhaps you'd do better trying to find the two inside.
或许你更擅长发掘内在的2号♥
Why not, since I'm here.
为什么不呢 既然我都来了
We can have a poke around.
我们不妨试一试
See what makes two tick.
看看我这个2号♥是怎样的
The inside two.
内在的2号♥
I'm curious.
我很好奇
I want to know what's going on inside of me.
我想知道自己的内在是怎样的
Let's start...
我们开始吧
My wife...
我妻子
I'm the reason she's the way she is.
她变成现在这样 都是因为我
Perhaps we should stay with the matter of six.
或许我们应该继续聊有关6号♥的话题
I know I can trust you.
我知道可以信任你
I love my son.
我爱我儿子
But, I have thoughts,
但是 我担心
If he knew me, if he truly know his father,
如果他了解我 如果他真正了解他的父亲
He might not like me.
也许就不喜欢我了
Do you like me, 70?
你喜欢我吗 70号♥
You are two, we all love you.
您是2号♥ 我们都爱您
But, do you like me?
但是 你们真的喜欢我吗
I don't really know you.
我其实并不了解您
I-- what I do know is that you are a wonderful man.
我只知道您是个了不起的人
Of course.
当然了
You think I believe all of this therapy babble, do you?
你以为我会相信心理治疗的这套鬼把戏吗
My mother sat me sideways on the potty when I was a toddler,
我妈在我小时候把我丢在便盆上
Now I want to sleep with her?
所以我现在想跟她睡觉吗
Oh, grow up, man!
成熟点吧
Have you had sex with your mother, 70?
你和你妈上过床吗 70号♥
No-- never.
没有 从来没有
Well, don't.
可千万别
Two, if I might ask,
2号♥ 我想问
If you don't believe in the value of the talking cure--
如果您不相信谈话疗法的价值...
it's not necessary for me to believe.
我信不信不要紧
It is necessary for six to believe.
关键是6号♥得相信
The sight to delights just don't stop, folks.
各位 观光游的乐趣继续为您呈现
Actually, this is one of my favorite parts of the trip,
事实上 这是整个旅途中我最爱的
The desert.
沙漠
My kids, they always say to me,
我的孩子们总是问我
"Dad, what's beyond the desert?"
"爸爸 沙漠的那一边是什么"
And I tell 'em, "More desert."
我会告诉他们"更大的沙漠"
Around every dune, there's another dune, right?
沙丘连绵不绝 对吧
In a few moments,
过一会
We're gonna be pulling up for some light refreshments.
我们会停车喝点东西稍微休息一下
91 will be coming around with, uh, some delicious wraps.
91号♥会给大家带来一些美味的卷饼
And remember, take out your cameras.
记住 准备好相机
This is one of the best views of the towers.
这里是观看双塔的最佳地点之一了
Where are you going?
你要开去哪里
There's something I wanna see.
有些东西我想看看
Ah, a very slight detour-- no cause for alarm.
稍微绕点路 没什么好紧张的
Okay, everyone, this is an unscheduled stop.
各位 这一站是不属于原定路线上的
Can you see it on the map?
地图上有标注这个吗
Who can tell me what it is?
谁能告诉我这是什么
Some kind of bus that broke down?
某个坏掉的巴士吗
Ah, not even close.
猜得差远了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
It's an anchor.
这是一个锚
Which means, somewhere around here is a boat,
也就是说附近有艘船
Yeah, or a ship.
或是艘大海轮
A ship means water, and water means ocean, right?
有船就有水 有水就有大海对吧
What does ocean say to you-- anyone?
大海对你们来说意味着什么 有人知道吗
Uh, this is what's known as a desert folly,
这就是所谓的沙漠蠢笑话
Which means it's a nothing.
也就是说 那是毫无意义的
No, it's not-- it means escape.
不 它意味着逃离
Escape of what?
逃离什么
Come on.
走吧
剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表