剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表
What do you wanna know?
有什么想知道的
I don't know.
我不清楚
Uh, where do you live?
你住在哪里
Over the bridge, apartment 415.
桥那边的415号♥公♥寓♥
But-but you haven't lived there long?
但你在那里住了没多久吧
Ever since I left my parents' home.
从离开父母家后就住在那里
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I think I would know.
我自己最清楚了
You're kinda strange, six. I like it.
你有点怪 6号♥ 我喜欢
You can ask. It's okay.
你随便问吧 没关系的
How did it happen?
你的眼睛怎么会这样的
There's nothing wrong with my eyes.
我刚出生时 眼睛并没有任何问题
I was six years old.
但是我6岁的时候
I woke up one morning, and they'd stopped working.
我一天早上醒来 就看不到东西了
They said it was caused by some kind of trauma.
医生说是由于创伤引起的
Something happened when I was asleep.
一些在我梦里发生的事
Do you mind?
介意我摸摸你吗
Nice bones.
骨架真漂亮
I like.
我喜欢
I feel like I know you already,
我觉得我好像早已认识你了
Like we've met before in some whole other life.
好像我们在另一重人生里早已相识
Six, you really are strange.
6号♥ 你真的很奇怪
But you mean it-- I can hear that.
但是我能感觉出来你说的是真话
Four-fifteen, I'd like to get to know you.
415号♥ 我希望能多了解你
Well, that's what we're here for.
那正是我们来这里见面的目的
I'd like to get to know you tonight.
我希望今晚就能深入了解你
This isn't like me, you know, really.
这样子不像我的为人 真的
Ask anyone who knows me.
你可以问任何一个认识我的人
No surprises.
不喜欢意外
No sudden moves.
不搞突然的行动
And then, all this.
但是现在 却跟你这样
It's like the dials are spinning
就像命运轮盘的转动
And here I am, letting go.
让我变成这样 放下一切
Maybe that's it.
也许就是这样
What?
什么
Maybe that's how love takes us.
或许爱就会让我们变成这样
We should...
我们应该...
Okay.
好的
What was that?
刚刚是什么情况
Oh, the purpose for,
目的
um, but then
但是话又说回来
Who needs purpose?
谁需要目的啊
Did anyone tell you
有人告诉过你
you have the most enchanting eyes?
你有一双最迷人的眼睛吗
Are you sure you're okay?
你确定你没事吗
Just some kind of bug.
就是有些小问题
What is it?
怎么了
What if it's true?
如果是真的呢
What if we had...
如果我们曾经...
What if we had one night together
如果我们在来村子前
In some other life, before the village?
在另一重人生里 也曾像这样共度一夜呢
Six, no one can be so hopelessly romantic.
6号♥ 没人比你更浪漫了
What if I know it's real?
如果我确信那是真的呢
That I can remember it?
我还记得那些事
Remember us?
记得曾经的我们
Come here.
到这边来
You were standing in the window,
你那时候站在窗边
Just like this.
就像这样
Lucy?
露西
What did-- what did you call me?
你刚刚叫我什么
You know something, don't you?
你知道些什么 对吧
Well, yes-- I know it's crazy to talk like this.
是的 我知道这对话有点太疯狂了
Some other life.
另一重人生
I have to go.
我要走了
I'm sorry-- I promise you.
对不起 我向你保证
I won't talk about these crazy things.
我再也不会说这些疯话了
I promise you. Okay.
我保证 好的
Let's just slow it all down, okay?
我们还是慢慢来 好吗
I'll go now, and I'll see you tomorrow.
我现在先走 我们明天再见
You and me, in this other life,
你跟我 在另一重人生里
Where did our story end?
结局怎样
I don't recall.
我不记得了
You're a friend of six's?
你是6号♥的朋友吗
Six trusts you.
他信任你
You'll have to ask him that.
这你得去问他
I already did.
我已经问过了
What are they?
这些是什么药
I want to know what's in them,
我要知道它们的成分
What they do.
有什么作用
Look, I'm not a chemist.I can't
我不是药剂师 我无法告诉你
but you can find out for me.
但是你能帮我查出答案
I have a question for you.
我有个问题问你
Is six a crazy?
6号♥疯了吗
No-- no, he's not.
不 不 他没有
You want to know about her?
你想了解她
About six?
了解6号♥
About holes
了解那些洞
It's all right, 1112.
没事的 1112号♥
It was always my intention to tell you.
我一直都想告诉你
I didn't bargain for six pushing things along.
我只是没料到6号♥会加速事情的进程
In this, six might has it.
不过 6号♥或许是对的
If you know, it will change everything.
如果你知道了 那将改变一切
There will be no going back to innocence.
再也无法重拾纯真了
I want to know.
我想知道
You want to know.
你想知道
About your mother?
关于你妈妈的事吗
To know about my mother.
知道关于我妈妈的事
I should report it, right?
我应该向上报 对不对
Should I report it?
我应该上报吗
Could be a way outta here.
这可能是离开这里的出路
Cake's out of the oven!
蛋糕出炉啦
I'm gonna have some cake
我过去吃点蛋糕
And, uh, then maybe I'll report it.
然后 我大概会上报吧
Eightthreetwo! Wee!
832号♥ 来啦
I'll call the clinic before they find out about this thing.
我要在他们发现之前先联♥系♥诊所那边
She likes you, six.
她喜欢你 6号♥
I think it's the cake she likes.
我想她是喜欢蛋糕吧
Yeah-yeah, I wanna report something in my garden.
是 我想汇报一下我花♥园♥里出现的东西
How did your date go, six?
约会怎么样 6号♥
She knows something, but she won't admit it.
她知道些什么 但是不想承认
All righty, who's going to make the toast?
好啦 谁来致祝酒词
Even I have to admit
我都不得不承认
There must be something to this matching thing,
配对机构能把你们撮合起来
If it brought you two together.
或许真有过人之处
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
Where's 8-3-2?
832号♥呢
Eight-three-two!
832号♥
Eight-three-two!
832号♥
Eight-three-two!
832号♥
Eight-three-two!
832号♥
Eight-three-two!
832号♥
Hey, what are you doing?
你们在干什么呢
Hey, get off of me!
放开我
What are you doing-- my baby is down there!
你干什么 我的孩子在下面
It's an ambience anomaly.
这是大气异常
My baby is down. They can't leave.
我的孩子在下面 他们不能走
They have to get the child back
他们要把孩子救回来
My baby is in there
我的孩子在里面
You left the door open.
是你把门敞开着
In the latest move to combat ambiance anomalies,
应对大气异常的最新进展是
剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表