剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表
Kill two.
杀掉2号♥
Come here.
过来
Who is he?
他是谁
Who is who?
谁是谁
There's a man in the village who looks like me,
村子里有个人和我长得很像
Exactly like me.
一模一样
He says he's going to kill you.
他说他会杀了你
Six is going to kill me?
6号♥要杀我
No... he's going to kill you.
不 是他要杀你
Oh, and that six, he's angry.
那个6号♥呀 他很愤怒
Well, isn't that how you feel?
你的感觉不也是这样吗
Come on... admit it.
得了 承认吧
You'd love it-love it, the chance to kill me.
你也会很喜欢的 喜欢杀我的机会
After what you've done... yes.
鉴于你所做的事 是的
I'd like you dead.
我想要你死
So, you will be the assassin.
所以你就是要杀我的人
Isn't that logical? Don't we live by logic?
那很合理不是吗 我们活着不就是要遵循逻辑吗
Not your logic, not anymore.
不是按你的逻辑 不再是了
And your game, what you do to me here,
你玩的游戏 你在这里对我所做的一切
won't stop me.
都无法阻止我
Are you quite sure that it is a game?
你确定这只是个游戏吗
Yes, 'cause no one gets close to two
当然 因为没人能接近2号♥
Unless two wants them to.
除非这是2号♥自己的安排
Well, perhaps he will.
也许他能呢
You will.
你也能
Perhaps the moment will come.
也许总有这样的一天
I'll walk today, hmm.
我今天步行
Be seeing you.
再会
Impersonating two is an act of treason.
模仿2号♥是种叛国行为
In the event of a two impersonating arising,
当你看到有模仿2号♥的人出现
You must seek him out and apprehend him.
你必须找出并抓捕他
This man may look like two,
这个人也许看起来像2号♥
But you will know that he is not two,
但你会发现他并不是2号♥
Because he is not two.
因为他真的不是2号♥
He may appear in the village in a disheveled state,
他出现时可能会衣冠不整
Which has elements of resemblance to two.
有些细节看起来像2号♥
He may claim to be two.
他可能会声称自己是2号♥
But he is not.
可他不是
And he must be treated as who he is,
你们要按照他的真实身份来对待他
Which is someone who is not two.
也就是 非2号♥
He is a danger to the village.
他对村子是一种威胁
Mom?
妈妈
Eleven-twelve.
1112号♥
Do you have cigarettes? No.
有烟吗 没有
But would you like a map of the village?
要一份村子的地图吗
Are you sure you don't have cigarettes?
你确定没有香烟吗
Would you look?
能找找吗
We haven't had cigarettes here for eight years and five months.
我们已经8年零5个月没有出♥售♥过烟了
If you don't look,
你要是不找找看
How can you be really sure that you're right?
怎能确定没有呢
Guilty pleasures.
罪恶的快♥感♥
I didn't supply you with these cigarettes.
别说是我卖♥♥给你的香烟
No.
当然不是
I don't have them.
我根本没有香烟可卖♥♥
I don't even know what they are.
我甚至不知道香烟是什么
I've forgotten they even existed.
我都忘记了它们的存在
You came in here to buy a map.
你是来这里买♥♥地图的
I used to smoke in order to think.
我以前常常抽烟 有助于思考
You did?
真的吗
And are you thinking now?
你现在也在思考吗
I am.
正是
Sometimes...
有时候
Yes?
怎么
I think.
我想着
Yes, go on.
继续说
If-if I could choose this--
如果我可以选择
A place I want to spend the rest of my life,
一个我想度过余生的地方
A warm place, with no memory.
我会选一个温暖 没有记忆的地方
Just be careful what you say around here.
说话当心点
People will report you as soon as look at you.
人们一看到你 马上就会举报你的
Don't be different.
别表现得与众不同
I wonder if we smoke to feed the guilt.
我在想 抽烟是否是为了填饱罪恶感
Speaking only for myself,
以我个人来说
I smoke for that fine oaky flavor
我抽烟是为了吸那种上等橡树味
wi-with just a hint of lavender.
混合一点薰衣草的香气
These things kill you, you know?
这种东西会害死你的 知道吗
The main health risks in tobacco
香烟对健康的危害
Relate to diseases of the cardiovascular system,
主要是会导致心血管系统疾病
In particular, myocardial infarction,
尤其是心肌梗塞
Diseases of the respiratory tract,
还有呼吸道疾病
Such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease,
例如慢性障碍性肺病
And asthma, emphysema, and cancer, in particular,
哮喘 肺气肿 还有癌症
Lung cancer and cancers of the larynx and tongue.
特别是肺癌 喉癌和舌癌
So I've heard.
我听说也是这样
Smoking is a kind of...
抽烟 是一种
suicide.
自杀
That's a bit philosophical for a thursday.
对周四来说 这番话有点过于哲学化了
Thank you.
谢谢
And I say good day to you.
祝你一天愉快 再见
Operator. Hello Clinic, please.
我是接线员 你好 请接诊所
Am I like you imagined?
我和你想象中一样吗
I mean, you know, do-do I-do I act like--
我是指 我的举止是否...
I know what you mean.
我知道你的意思
Sorry. It's just I haven't had, uh,
抱歉 只是我很久没有...
Too much practice at this and, um--
对这种事有点生疏 而且...
Will your father be joining us?
你父亲会和我们一起吃饭吗
All the family together, I
一家人在一起 我
I'd like that.
我想要那样
No-- he's, um, he's gone away for a while.
不 他出去有一阵子了
He suggested that perhaps I get to know you...
他说也许我该去了解你
Get to understand.
去理解一些事
The things I've seen...
我看见的那些事情
In these walls.
在脑海里
You mean--
你指的是
Everything.
一切
Every step... you ever took.
你迈出的每一步
I mean, nobody warned me. Nobody ever said that...
没人事先提醒过我 没人说过...
Dreaming would be such hard work.
做梦是如此辛苦的一件事
Say what's in those sad eyes of yours.
比如你悲伤的眼中所含的东西
I'm sure you'll see that the village has...
我相信你一定明白 村子...
Everything that you'll need.
有着你所需要的一切
It doesn't have you.
但却没有你
Two.
2号♥
It would be quite a coincidence, if I was two,
如果我是2号♥ 那可真是太巧了
But I am un-two.
但我是「非2号♥」
So, there is no coincidence.
所以 没有巧合
You know, if he gets to you,
如果他找到了你
I won't be able to stop him.
我可没办法阻止他
I am no more than a numberless wanderer.
我不过是个没有号♥码的流浪汉
I know nothing about killers and their motives,
我对杀手和他们的动机一无所知
Lost to their own appetites.
他们迷失在自己的私欲里
Such beasts have no moral compass.
这种禽兽完全没有道德可言
Then why did you create 'em?
那你为什么创造了他们
If that's what you don't want me to become,
如果你不想让我变成那样
Then why?
那么为什么
It might be fun, though, might it not,
那样可能会很有趣 也可能无趣
To indulge him. Take him a woman.
放任他 给他个女人
Say 313, if that's what you desire.
比如说313号♥ 如果她是你心之所求
If I can't control my desires,
如果我都不能控制我的欲望
You can control me?
你能控制我吗
剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表