剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表
Something I wanna show you.
我想给你看些东西
Where they are going?
他们上哪里去
Will they just leave us here?
他们打算把我们丢在这里吗
What is this place?
这是什么地方
It's the ruins.
是废墟
Were there ever trains?
这里有过火车吗
I don't get you, six.
我真搞不懂你 6号♥
It's the ruins-- it's the same as it's always been.
就是废墟啊 这里一直就是这样
We came here every day, when we were kids.
我们小时候 每天都会来这里
We played soldiers, and hide-and-seek.
玩士兵游戏和躲猫猫
We used to call it the "edge of the world," remember?
我们曾经称之为"世界边缘" 还记得吗
How can you forget that?
你怎么连这个都忘记了
Guess I do feel something, being here.
来到这里的确有一些特别的感觉
I can't-I can't deny it.
我 我无法否认
But, why?
但是 为什么
Why should I feel belonging, when I've never been here before?
为什么我从未来过这里 却有一种归属感
Try to ask yourself,Do you-
试着问问你自己
really think that whole family, those kids,
你真的认为那一家人 那些孩子们
Are living their lives just to deceive you?
他们的存在 都是为了欺骗你吗
Maybe.
也许吧
If you're right,
如果你是对的
There's no way out of here, then.
那就没有办法离开这里了
Can't we have life here?
我们就不能在这里好好生活吗
Isn't that something?
那不也很好吗
Two people, like your brother,his family--
像你哥哥那样 两个人在一起 家人相守
no-no-no-no-no.
不 不 不
That's what they want us to think.
他们就希望我们有这种想法
313, you ever been on a boat?
313号♥ 你登上过船吗
Why would I?
我怎么会有这种经历
You don't know what you're missing.
你不知道你错过了什么
I noticed you, sitting on your own.
我当时注意到你 独自坐着
I decided that if I spoke to you,
我觉得如果我找你说话
You might wanna get to know me.
你也许会想了解我
Is that so bad?
那很糟糕吗
Why tonight?
为什么是今晚
Why choose the day that I resign?
为什么要选择我辞职的这一天
Well, maybe, it's a coincidence.
可能 这只是个巧合
Do you know the way?
你知道路吗
Every day is a sunny day.
每天都阳光灿烂
It's "Wonkers!"
《愚人秀》又开始啦
Life is short.
人生苦短
It's the same thing, over and over,
同样的日子 周而复始
Day in and day out.
日升日落
It's like we can never escape.
就好像我们永远无法逃离
I'm 16, your guide.
我是16号♥ 你们的导游
You driver today, my buddy and brother, number six.
司机是我的好兄弟 6号♥
Coming up here, on your left,
接下来 在各位左边的
Is the village philharmonic hall.
是村子交响乐大厅
And then, coming up,
接下来
One of the highlights of the tour...
是本次旅程的重要景点
The clinic.
诊所
And next, today, especially for you,
接下来 今天为你们特别介绍
The home of our great patron.
我们的领主之家
The one, the only, home of you know who, palais two.
独一无二的 2号♥的宫殿
"wow," being the operative word here.
只能用惊叹来形容
Wouldn't it be amazing if two came out right now?
如果2号♥现在突然走出来 岂不是很棒
Oh, he--
他...
Much bigger than on tv.
比电视上看到的要魁梧
He's coming.Okay.
他来了 好吧
It's good to see you looking so much better, six.
看到你好多了 我很高兴 6号♥
Driving your bus around,
开着巴士周游全村
Spending time with your brother.
和你哥哥在一起
Family is the greatest gift the village can give us.
家庭是村子赠予我们的最好的礼物
Isn't that right?
对吧
Perhaps one day, you will have a son, six.
也许有一天 你会有个孩子 6号♥
I recommend it.
我建议你考虑一下
It's only when you have family,
只有当你有了家庭
That you learn the meaning of love.
才能了解爱的真谛
Oh, do sit down.
都坐下来吧
Are we enjoying our little sight seeing trip?
你们享受这观光之旅吗
Wonderful. Good.
太棒了 很好
And what do you think of your driver?
你们觉得司机怎么样
There, good news.
有个好消息
One family, here on this bus, has won a holiday,
本巴士上的某个家庭将会赢得
To the escape resort.
去世外度♥假♥区♥度假的机会
I have the ticket here.
我手里有票
And the lucky family is...
幸运家庭是
16.
16号♥
Yes!
太棒了
I've always wanted to go to escape resort.
我一直想去「世外度♥假♥区♥」
Can't wait to tell the kids.
我迫不及待想告诉孩子们了
Fantastic--thank you.
棒极了 谢谢您
And that wraps up our tour for today.
今天的旅程即将结束
I bet you're all ready for a beer, or 12.
你们都想喝瓶啤酒了吧 或者喝一打
Escape resort.
世外度♥假♥区♥
You're gonna come with us, aren't you, six?
你会和我们一起去吧 6号♥
This resort, is it by the sea?
那个度♥假♥区♥ 在大海边吗
A sea?
大海
Yeah, you know, the sea, the ocean, water, waves.
是啊 大海 海洋 水 海浪
What do you mean, the pool?
你是说泳池吗
You gotta come, six.
你一定要去啊 6号♥
Come away with me.
跟我一起走吧
Life is short.
人生苦短
So come away.
所以跟我走吧
You'd never escape the guilt.
你永远无法摆脱罪恶感的
913 wouldn't care.
913号♥不会在乎的
You would break 46-5's heart.
你会让465号♥心碎的
His wife and his own brother.
他的妻子竟和他的亲兄弟搞在了一起
I can't let you go.
我无法对你放手
You took them.
是你拿走的
No, I found them in your pocket.
不 我在你衣服口袋里发现的
You fool around with me like everything's a joke.
你把我耍得团团转
What do you-you report on me?
你是不是监视着我
Tell them what I say to you?
把我告诉你的事情告诉他们
Why'd you take them?
你为什么要拿走这些
I like them.
我喜欢这些图画
I like the idea of another place.
我觉得幻想有另外一个世界很棒
I'm sorry, I-I don't wanna lose you...
我很抱歉 我不想失去你
Lose our friendship.
失去我们的友谊
I was being stupid, and look,it won't happen again.
是我犯傻 我不会再这样做了
I lied to you.
我骗了你
You really are suspicious of people, aren't you?
你的疑心真的很重 不是吗
You would be too if you worked there.
要是在那儿工作 你也会跟我一样
You haven't told me where you work.
你还没说你在哪里工作呢
I am--
我现在...
I was an analyst for a company called "Summakor."
我原来在一家叫"舒玛柯"的公♥司♥做分♥析♥员
We collect C.C.Tv footage from around the world.
我们在全世界范围内收集闭路电视录像
I watch people, I see things.
我监视人 我观察事情
I collect data and statistics.
我收集资料和数据
My job is to look for patterns,
我的工作就是寻找其中的模式
How we live.
观察人们的生活方式
Trying to find out what is going on,
试图搞清楚现在在发生些什么
And finding out what is going on is not good news.
那可不是什么好事
Is that why you resigned?
所以你才要辞职吗
Why do you ask?
为什么你要问这些
Well, why shouldn't I be interested in you?
我为什么不能对你感兴趣呢
Sorry, it's what that place does to you.
抱歉 那个地方会把人变成这样
What you need is a distraction.
你需要的是转移注意力
You know, I watch people like us,doing things like this,
我会观察像我们这样的人 做着像这样的事
And I write about them in my reports.
我会把他们写进我的报告
剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表