剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表
What?
怎么回事
Why are they after you?
他们为什么追你
Something happened to me.
我遭遇了一些事
Listen to me...
听我说
Tell them all that I got out.
告诉他们所有人 我逃出来了
Something happened to me-- I-I was in New York.
我遭遇了一些事 我本来在纽约
Go to 554 554 what?
快去找554 554什么
Tell them what's where am I!
告诉他们 怎么回事 我在哪里
You're-you're not from here.
你 你不是这里的人
I don't even know how I got to this place.
我甚至不知道我是怎么来到这里的
You... are.... bloody miracle!
你 真是个 奇迹
Be seeing you.
再会
Taxi!
出租车
Where to?
去哪儿
I need to get to a railroad station.
我要去铁路客运站
A rail what?
铁路什么
Yeah, a train, a train.
就是火车 火车
Take me to the nearest town, if you have to.
如果可以的话 带我去最近的城镇
Hey, man, I just do local destinations, okay?
老兄 我只跑本地的
What's the matter with you-- I need to get outta here.
你怎么回事 我只想离开这里
Hey, man, I don't know what you're talking about--
老兄 我不懂你在说什么
Trains and railroads and...
火车 铁路 还有...
I'm sorry-- um...
抱歉
I'm just trying to get my bearings here, all right?
我只想搞清楚现在的状况 好吗
Hey, it's okay.
没关系
Where is this place?
这里是什么地方
This... it's the village.
这里是 村子
Yeah, but what village?
好吧 但具体是什么村啊
Hey, man, what gives with you--
老兄 你是怎么回事啊
This is the village and I do local destinations?
这里就叫村子 我只负责跑本地
You crazy?
你疯了吗
Can you help me?
你能帮帮我吗
I need you to help me.
我需要你的帮助
All right, uh, let's dance, first.
好吧 不过我们得先跳支舞
I don't know how I got here.
我不知道我怎么到了这里
You've never been to "Club More" before--
你以前从没来过摩尔夜店
Are you okay?
你没事吧
What the hell is goin' on?
这到底是怎么一回事
Where am I-- the whole place?
我在哪里 这里是哪里
You're in the village...
你在村子里
Where else would you be?
不然还能在哪
Are you sick or something?
你是病了 还是怎么了
I must be.
肯定是的
I can't seem to get a hold of any of this.
我无法理解眼前发生的一切
They're after me.
他们在追我
Hey, where to now, my friend?
嘿 这次又要去哪里 朋友
Drive-- just drive!
开车 只管开就是
Okay.
好吧
You know, I thought I'd lost you.
我还以为我把你弄丢了
You know this job is crazy.
这份工作真是太疯狂了
The hours I do, man, I never see my wife,
每天都要工作很久 都没时间见妻子
Never see my kid.
也没时间见孩子
I have got to get outta this.
我要摆脱这样的生活
You understand?
你懂吗
Yeah.
懂
Is that your little girl?
那个 是你女儿吗
Oh, yeah! that's my 8-3-2.
是的 她是我的832号♥
Let me tell you,
跟你说吧
I got her this little bike, right?
我给她买♥♥了一辆小单车
Man, I have never seen anything like it.
天啊 我从来没见过那种东西
What did you say her name was?
你刚才说她叫什么
Name, it's, uh, it's 8-3-2.
名字 就是 832号♥
If I asked you to take me to 554--
如果我请你带我去找554
Well, I'd say "now, you're talkin'."
你这说的才是明白话
She's over there.
她在那里
Uh, specials tonight are beef noodle wrap
今晚的特色菜是牛肉面卷
And warm feta salad wrap
和温热羊乳酪沙拉卷
And for dessert, we have my own favorite
甜点的话 是我个人最爱的
Cinnamon fig and honey wrap.
肉桂无花果和蜂蜜卷
Do you have anything that's not a wrap?
有没有不是什么卷的食品
Why would we?
为什么要有
I'll stick with a coffee for now-- thank you.
我暂时只想要一杯咖啡 谢谢
Can I have one coffee, please?
麻烦拿杯咖啡来
I actually have a message for you,
其实 我有条信息带给你
From an old man.
信息来自一个老人
93? Yeah.
93号♥吗 是的
Is he okay?
他没事吧
He wanted me to tell you, "he got away."
他托我告诉你 他逃出去了
He said I had to find you.
他还说我必须找到你
No, please, uh, don't involve me in this.
不 拜托 不要把我牵连进去
Involve you in what?
牵连进什么
Who is this guy and why was--
那家伙是谁 为什么他
Why was he being chased by those--
为什么他会被追赶 被那些...
I don't know what they are,
我不知道他们是什么人
But they're after me now.
但他们现在正在追我
Uh, he was just a drunk who used to come here
他只是个酒鬼 以前常来这里
And talk lots of crazy talk--
说些疯话
If he's got himself into some kind of trouble,
如果他让自己陷入了麻烦
That's got nothing to do with me.
那也跟我无关
I have to go.
我要走了
I can't let them see me with you.
我不能让他们看到我跟你在一起
Why did he want me to find you?
为什么他要我来找你
He must've had a reason?
他绝对是有用意的
He got away?
他逃出去了
Yes.
是的
I didn't believe him.
我本来不相信他
I didn't believe.
我本来不信的
Go out through the back.
从后门离开
Uh, please, help me get outta here!
求求你 帮我离开这里
Get up and walk.
站起来快走
H-how can I get up? How can I walk?
我怎么能站起来 怎么能走
How long have I been here?
我来这里多久了
You know you are six.
你知道你是6号♥
Please, I'm nobody.
求你了 我只是个无名小卒
I don't know anything, please!
我什么都不知道 求你了
But you do...
但你确实知道
You are six...
你是6号♥
You are village...
你是村民
The truth is right inside you, six.
真♥相♥就在你体内 6号♥
Knock knock!
睁开眼吧
It's you.
是你
And I thought you just wanted to dance with me.
我还以为你只是想跟我跳舞呢
H-how long have I been here?
我在这里多久了
Well, you've been sleeping a while.
你睡了挺久了
I thought I was dyin'.
我之前以为我要死了
Help me.
帮帮我
What's happening to me?
我怎么了
I wish you didn't fight it.
我希望你没有反抗
Fight what?
反抗什么
Please, let me help you.
拜托 让我来帮你
I don't want your help, lady--
我不需要你帮忙 小姐
I want to get the hell outta here.
我想要离开这里
Look, here's what's gonna happen--
听着 接下来是这样的
I'm gonna fetch you a cold drink
我去给你拿杯冷饮
And then, someone is gonna take you home.
然后 有人会带你回家
You're a free man.
你是一个自♥由♥人
I'd like to speak to the American council, please.
我想找美国议会的人谈谈 拜托
Look, see how the sun makes it all glow?
看看太阳是如何让一切闪闪发光的
Kind of day that makes you glad to be alive.
这种好天气让人庆幸自己还活着
Why are you keepin' me here?
为什么你要把我困在这里
剧集 | 囚徒(2009) | 导航列表