剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
你认识几个
How many guys do you know
有公共图书馆钥匙的男生?
with their own key to the public library?
这可比去舞会要好玩多了
Wow. This is so much better than going to prom.
我不懂为什么大人们觉得舞会很重要
I don't get why parents think it's so important.
我猜他们不想让我们错过什么
I guess they're afraid we're gonna miss out on stuff.
所以我们跟他们说我们去了 让他们开心一下
So we tell 'em we're going and it makes 'em happy.
这是他们人生中的大事
It's a big moment in their lives.
我们会错过什么呢?
I mean, what are we missing out on?
瞧瞧这周围
Look around.
荧光灯 杜威十进制系统...
Fluorescent lights, the Dewey Decimal System...
今晚实在是太完美了
This really is the perfect night.
对 我已经拥有了我爱的所有 -- 书
Yep, I've got everything I love here -- books...
和你
and you.
饿了吗?
You hungry?
我在植物区那里藏了一些薯片
I hid some chips in the botany section.
我可以吃点
I could eat.
然后我们可以看看时尚发展方面的书吗?
Then could we look at fashion through the ages?
毕竟有的时候 Brick 我还是个女孩子
'Cause sometimes, Brick, I am just a girl.
我注意到了
I've noticed.
早啊 你好吗?
Oh, good morning. How's it going?
为什么我是家里的老二
Why did you have to have me second?
什么?
What?
你在说什么啊?
What are you talking about?
只是 Axl是老大
It's just, 'cause Axl was born first,
他永远体会不到我对他
he's never gonna feel the same way about me
的那种感受
that I do about him.
你开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding me?
当我们告诉他 他要有个小妹妹的时候
When we told him he was gonna have a little sister,
他兴奋极了
he was so excited.
他曾经隔着我的肚皮跟你说话
He used to talk to you in my tummy.
真的吗?
Really?
等你降生以后 他把你当成他的布娃娃
And then when you got here, you were like his little doll.
带着你到处走
He dragged you everywhere.
他跟你一起玩 照看你
He would play with you and watch over you
提醒我喂你
and make sure I was feeding you.
我们走到哪 他都要告诉大家他是你的大哥哥
Wherever we went, he told people he was your "Big bwuvah."
真的吗?
Reeeeeally?
当然
Yep.
当你大了一点之后
And when you got a little older,
他经常整晚和你睡在一张床上
he used to sleep in the bed with you every night.
后来你们两个整晚都不睡觉
It got to the point where you two were keeping each other up,
所以我们让他回到自己的床上
so we finally made him go back to his own bed.
他可生气了 发了大脾气了
Ooh, he was not happy. He threw a fit.
后来他非要让汪汪狗留下保护你
The only way we got him to do it
才肯答应我们回去睡
is if he left Woofy Dog with you to protect you.
等下 你说把汪汪狗留下是什么意思?
Wait, what do you mean, leave me Woofy Dog?
汪汪狗原来是他的
Well, Woofy Dog was his.
汪汪狗原来是Axl的?
Woofy Dog was Axl's?
是啊 我没给你讲过吗?
Yes. Didn't I tell you this story?
没有 这可是大新闻啊!
No. This is huge news!
你给我讲过无数次我害怕
You told the story about how I was afraid of a knothole
木板上的结孔的事
in the wood paneling like a thousand times,
这事你却从来没说过?
but this you keep from me?
我不敢相信汪汪狗原来是Axl的
I can't believe Woofy Dog was Axl's.
是他送给我的
And he gave him to me.
他还是喜欢我的!
He does adore me!
我的大哥哥喜欢我!
My big bwuvah does adore me!
只是他不记得了!
He just doesn't remember!
你起晚了
Hey, you got in late.
是啊 十点一刻了
Yeah, 10:15.
所以我猜你很开心吧?
So...I guess you had a good time?
是啊
I did.
非常开心
I really did.
非常开心 非常正常
I had a wonderful, normal time.
实际上 你改变不了你的怪胎孩子
The truth is, you can't fix your weird kid.
你改变不了自己是家里的第二胎的事实
You can't fix the fact that you weren't born first.
但至少你可以修好旧遥控器
But at least you can fix the old remote.
修好了!
It's alive!
Frankie 修好了!
Frankie, it's alive!
欢迎回来 伙计
Welcome back, buddy.
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表