剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
但一旦我开始去想 我就没办法保持直线行驶
but as soon as I think about it, I can't stay in my own lane.
老是左扭右拐
I'm swerving.
我之前从没特意想过要和她一起做什么
I never used to have to think about it with her,
但现在我开始想了 然后我就完全摸不着头脑
and now I do, and I'm all over the road.
噢 你总会找到方法的
Aww. You'll find it. You'll see.
但在这期间
In the meantime,
我们在上班前也来一次"卧""底"行动如何?
how 'bout a little "Undercover Justice" before work?
- 怎么样? - 才不要
- Hmm? - No.
我只是开玩笑 这条裤子我费好大劲才穿上
I'm kidding. I have my hard-to-button pants on.
我才不想再穿第二次
I'm not doing those up again.
怎么样?
Huh?
你还喜欢不?
You likey?
这是什么鬼?
What is this?!
你不是让我用第一笔工资好好款待款待自己?
Told me to take my first paycheck to treat myself.
我说的是像奶昔那样的小犒劳!
I meant like a milkshake!
安啦! 奶昔我也喝了
Relax! I had that, too.
什... 你怎么能这样做呢?
Wh... How could you do this?
做什么?
Do what?
哦 对 不好意思
Oh, you're right. I'm sorry.
我说得不够清楚
I'm not being clear.
这个!这个!这个!
This! This! This!
这可是你的主意!
It was your idea!
不记得了吗... 你说这是我们俩的小秘密
Remember... you said it'd be our little secret.
你得把它给我退了
You gotta take this back.
退不了 这已经是清♥仓♥特♥价♥
I can't. It was final sale.
我的天啊 你♥爸♥说得没错
Oh, my God. Your dad was right.
我真是的白♥痴♥ 竟然相信你能好好
I was an idiot to think that you could be trusted
打理自己的工资!
with your own money!
妈 我清楚自己在做什么 好了伐?
Mom, I know what I'm doing, all right?
我刚刚才跟Lexie说了一大通
I just gave this whole speech to Lexie
我们花钱不应该大手大脚
about how we have to not spend so much.
Axl 你现在已经是个成年人了
You're a man now, Axl.
怎么 难不成你想住在这里一辈子?
What, are you gonna live here forever?
你以后会结婚生子
You're gonna get married, have kids,
你打算以后全家都挤在这间房♥里吗?
and you're all just gonna live in this room?
"爸比 那个在角落里自言自语的小矮子是谁啊?"
"Hey, Daddy, who's the small man whispering in the corner?"
"那是你的Brick叔叔
"Oh, that's your Uncle Brick.
他也住在这里"
He lives here, too."
天啊 天啊!
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
天啊!
Oh, my God!
我该怎么办?!
What am I gonna do?!
我死定了!
I'm doomed!
这都是你的错!
This is all your fault!
你给了我这个糟糕透顶的建议
You gave me bad advice.
还遗传给我不好的理财基因
You gave me your bad money-management gene.
- 怪我咯?! - 没错!
- What?! - Yeah!
你平常家里的账都算不清
You can't balance a checkbook.
还把钱包丢在冰箱里!
You leave your wallet in the freezer!
那是因为更年期!
That's menopause!
行了行了
Okay.
我们再怎么互相指责也于事无补
Pointing fingers isn't gonna solve anything.
你说的没错
I mean, you're right.
我从来都不擅长理财
The truth is I have never been good with money either.
可能这次的电视机事件就是一记警钟
Maybe this whole TV thing is a-a wake-up call.
或许我们可以从此改变 一起学会理财
Maybe we can learn to be financially responsible
对自己负责 对吧?
together, right?
我们互相监督
Keep an eye on each other,
相互制衡
like checks and balances.
有这个表达 对吧?
That's a thing, right?
应该是吧
I think so.
你四年商科的书是白读了吗?
I thought you were a business major!
你不是说好了不再互相指责吗!
You said no pointing fingers!
你说得对
You're right.
我们现在是一根草上的蚂蚱
We're in this together.
最重要的是
And what's most important is,
别告诉你♥爸♥
we don't need to tell your dad about it.
从此 Mike开始了和孩子联络感情的任务
So, Mike began his quest to connect with his child.
我去上学了
I'm going to school now.
爱去哪去哪
Whatever.
不是这个孩子
Not that one.
看来你马上就要成为三明治大♥师♥了啊
You're getting to be a good little sandwich maker there.
你要不要吃?
You want some?
不用了
Nope.
除非你想要我吃
Unless you want me to have it.
行吧
Okay.
我走了
Bye.
啊 原来你在这儿啊
Ah, there you are.
Rusty?
Rusty?
你怎么会在这里?
What are you doing here?
我在这坐了6个小时 就等你出来
Waiting six hours for you to come out.
你怎么不直接上前敲门呢?
Well, why didn't you knock on the front door?
我以为我俩心有灵犀
Ah, I thought you'd pick up my vibe.
记得以前我们兄弟俩有种特殊的联♥系♥
Remember how we always had that special brotherly bond
能够互相读懂对方的心思
where we could read each other's minds?
- 不记得 - 我就知道你会说不记得
- No. - I knew you were gonna say no.
所以你回来这里干嘛?
So, what are you doing back in town?
我最近听到的消息是说你在坦帕市
Last I heard, you were in Tampa.
对啊 看到了吧?
Yeah, see?
心有灵犀
You got that.
那是因为你上次走的时候是这么说的
That's 'cause you told me.
你准备在这呆多久?
How long you here for?
我准备搬回来长居
Oh, I'm here to stay.
搬去和老爸一起住
Gonna move back in with Dad.
我们两个以后可以一起出来玩 做点什么
You and me can hang out and do stuff together.
你想不想去玩卡丁车不?
You wanna go go-karting?
我们都年过半百了
We're 50.
那要不要一起做结肠镜检查?
Want to go get colonoscopies?
票♥据♥乱收就是你第一个问题
Okay, well, this is the first problem.
没有固定的票♥据♥存放处的话
You can't be on the road to financial peace
你是没办法学会理财的
unless you have a place to keep all your stuff.
看到了吧 我把所有的收据和账单都放在同一个地方
See, I put all my receipts and bills in one place
这样我就知道东西在哪了
so I know where everything is.
厉害了
Ohh.
是吧 好了 先拿谁开刀?
Yeah. Okay, who's the first victim?
我先来吧 我没什么好隐藏的
I'll go. Got nothing to hide.
好
Okay.
你干嘛买♥♥刨冰机?
Why did you buy a snow cone machine?
原因不言而喻嘛
That seems pretty self-explanatory.
该你了
Your turn.
哇
Wow.
你把2017美金花在了什么地方?
What did you blow $2,017 on?
那是日期
That's the date.
尴尬了
Oh.
记得我曾说过我厌倦了被人忽视的生活吗?
Hey, remember how I said I was tired of being ignored?
- 不记得 - 我当时在场吗?
- No. - Was I in the room?
我想现在老天爷终于开眼 为了补偿我
Well, I think the universe is bestowing gifts upon me
给我准备了一堆礼物
to make up for it.
我每次一打开家门
Every time I open the front door,
都会有新惊喜等着我
there's a new delight waiting for me.
我虽然不知道是怎么回事
I don't know why it's happening.
不过我乐在其中
I'm just gonna enjoy it.
好吧... 这张单我不明白
Ye... I'm confused about this...
你花了这么多钱买♥♥菜
you spend so much money on groceries,
但我们从来没有吃过一顿像样的饭
but we don't eat well, like, ever.
是这样的 我每次一买♥♥菜 就想着要做饭
Yeah, see, I keep buying food thinking I'm gonna cook,
但回到家就觉得太累了 直接叫外卖♥♥了
and then I get tired, and I just get takeout.
我也有很多钱花在了外卖♥♥上
Oh. Takeout's a pretty big one for me, too.
或许我们两个可以一起减少这项支出
Maybe we could both cut back on that.
我可以每天自带午饭去上班
I can start brown bagging my lunch.
可以啊! 还有新规矩...
Yeah! And new rule...
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表