剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
I care about my phone so much!
哦 不
Oh, no.
看 这就是
See, this is what happens
你不听话的结果 Brick
when you don't listen, Brick.
你看缩影胶片的特权被撤回了 除非...
Your microfiche privileges are revoked until...
谢天谢地它掉在了地毯上
Thank God it landed on the carpet.
那些灯泡没法替换
Those bulbs are impossible to replace.
好吧 等等 哪里...
Okay, hang on. Just where'd the...
谢谢 老爸 这真是完美的一天
Thanks, Dad. This has been the perfect day.
好了 给我念念现在都有啥
Okay, read me back what we got so far.
好 呃...
Right. Uh...
"Kenny 兄弟..."
"Kenny, buddy..."
- 就这些吗? - 对
- Was that it? - Yeah.
我以为我们想了挺多!
I thought we had more!
兄弟 如果这是关于你的
Man, if I was writing this about you,
那会容易很多
it'd be a lot easier.
哦 是吗? 你会说啥?
Oh, yeah? What would you say?
哦 我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
可能会像这样 当我上高中的时候
Probably something about, when I was in high school,
我以为我是个大人物
I thought I was some big shot,
想去哪里题足球都可以
gonna play football wherever I want.
接下来 我就和一个自称"Ax-侠"的人
Next thing I know, I'm tied up to a goalpost
一起被绑在球门柱上
next to some guy calling himself the "Ax-man."
以为情况不能更糟了
Thought things couldn't get any worse.
但是突然间 有了一个很酷 自信又幽默的家伙
But suddenly, there was this cool, confident, funny guy
能听懂我的笑话 告诉我我有多聪明
laughing at all my jokes, telling me how smart I am,
而且真的觉得我有好想法
and actually thinking that I have good ideas.
这就是Axl了不起的地方
You know, that's what's so awesome about Axl.
他能通过某种方法让你觉得自己很好
He has this way of making you feel good about yourself.
我们都需要这方法... 对吧?
And, man, we can all use some of that... Am I right?
所有人敬Axl一杯...
So, everyone, raise your glasses to Axl...
他是每个人能拥有的最好的朋友
as good a friend as any guy can have.
谢谢你给的一切 兄弟
Thanks for everything, brother.
非常... 非常好
Pretty... Pretty good.
那么...
So...
你会怎么说我呢?
Uh, what would you say about me?
我想想
All right.
我想大家今天聚在这里
I think everyone gathered here today
在我位于帝国大厦顶上的豪华公♥寓♥里 都知道
in my penthouse on top of the Empire State Building know that,
尽管我在商业上取得了了不起的成就
despite all my incredible successes in business,
我并不总是最好的学生
I wasn't always the best student.
事实上 如果不是因为Hutch
In fact, I probably wouldn't have graduated at all
我也许根本不会毕业
if it weren't for Hutch.
我在大学里超乎我想象的努力
Yeah, I worked way harder in college
但奇怪的是
than I ever thought I could have, and it's weird,
我印象最深刻的是
'cause the thing I remember most
笑声 自始至终
is laughing, like, the whole time.
你觉得我能和其他人在房♥车里
I mean, you think I could have lasted three years in an RV
生活三年吗?
with anybody else?
肯定不行
No. Mnh-mnh.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
如果不是因为这个家伙
I wouldn't be standing here before you today
我今天不会站在你们面前...
if it weren't for this guy right here...
我很幸运 称之他为我最好的朋友
a guy I'm lucky enough to call my best friend.
这样应该可以 没问题
Yeah, that... that'll do. Th-That'll do.
不好意思
Sorry.
好了
Okay.
床 我 现在
Bed. Me. Now.
你确实你没事吗? Heck夫人?
Are you sure you're okay, Mrs. Heck?
我十分确定我有事
I am quite sure I am not.
我能说点啥吗?
Can I say something?
我想说点啥
I want to say something.
我喜欢你!
I like you!
我非常喜欢你!
I really like you!
你应该是指他
Think you mean this guy.
我觉得我到不了卧室
I don't think I can make it to my room.
我需要躺下来
I need to lay down.
好 躺哪?
Okay, where?
我来
I got it.
来 起来 起来
Here we go. Up, up, up.
我还有别的要说
I have something else to say.
我觉得我要吐了
I think I'm gonna throw up.
天哪
Oh, God.
人们吐得时候 会让我想...
When people throw up, it makes me want to... Oh!
不是吧
Oh, no.
我吃的东西全在垃圾桶里了
All my layers are in the trash.
这是不是意味着我现在要醉了?
Does this mean I'm gonna be drunk now?
不 不是这么回事
No, that's not how it works.
向后躺一点 好了
Okay, and lean back a bit. There you go.
现在你会有十分钟感觉不错
Now, you're gonna feel good for about 10 minutes,
那之后又会感觉不好
and then, after that, not so good again.
我吐的擦干净了吧?
Is all the vomit gone?
擦干净了的话 你能亲我吗?
If the vomit's gone, will you kiss meeee?
我是Sean
Uh, I'm Sean.
你在跟我说还是在跟Aidan说?
Are you talking about me or are you talking about Aidan?
Sue 你有时会让人很沮丧
Sue, you can be a very frustrating person.
希望你值得我等待
Hope you're worth waiting for.
我跳Kenny舞的时候 别忘了先憋住笑
And don't forget to hold for laughs when I do the Kenny dance.
我直说了 兄弟 你看起来像个大人
I'm just gonna say it, man... You look pretty grown-up.
是吗?
I do?
你看起来也很像大人
Oh, looking pretty grown-up yourself.
真的吗?
Really?
咱们啥时候长成大人了?
When did that happen?
大人们的碰拳?
Grown-up fist bump?
我看到女性玩家77号♥来了
Ah, I see GIRLGAMER77 has joined us.
既然大家都来了 我们开始吧?
Now that everyone's here, shall we begin?
你起来了? 感觉怎么样?
You're up. How you feeling?
我想我可能不擅长喝酒
Well, I'm not so sure drinking is my thing.
是啊
Yeah.
不好意思我昨晚先走了
So, sorry I bailed last night.
我有个毛病
I've kind of got this thing
不能在吐的人们周围待着
where I can't be around people puking,
不然我也会开始吐
or I start puking.
老实说 现在谈论这个
Honestly, just talking about it right now
就让我有点...
is making me kind of...
我们不是非得谈呕吐的事情
We don't have to talk about throw-up.
不好意思
Yeah, sorry.
但事情就是这样
But that's what happened.
我当时必须得离开这儿
I just had to get out of here.
不过你邻居能留下来太好了
Nice of your neighbor guy to stick around, though.
是啊 确实是
Yeah, it was.
听我说 Aidan
Uh, you know, Aidan
我在想
I've been thinking.
我不知道我们能不能... 继续
Uh, I don't know if this is exactly all... working.
最开始
I-I mean, at first,
我以为也许我们是天生一对
I thought maybe we were like this rom-com thing
你对我而言是完美的对象
where you were the perfect guy for me
因为我们如此相像
because we were so alike,
但现在我觉得也许我们太像了
but now I'm thinking maybe we're just too much alike.
你懂吗?
You know?
我不能说我很震惊
Well, I can't say I'm completely surprised.
当你想跟你妈妈度过你的21岁生日
When you wanted to spend your 21st birthday
而不是我时
with your mom instead of me,
我有点预见到了
I kind of saw the writing on the wall.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你还会来看我们乐队的 对吧?
Well, you'll still come see our band, right?
当然!
Of course!
如此这般继续
So on and so forth and what have you.
- 我该走了 - 好的
- I should just go. - Yeah.
我走了
I'm gonna go.
我们喝醉了也好
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表