剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
抱歉了
Oh. Sorry.
嗨 Heck太太
Hey, Mrs. Heck.
嗨
Hey.
我是Zach
It's Zach.
你是吗? 哇哦 嗨!
It is? Oh, wow...hi!
我看看 还有Henry和...Scott是你吗?
And... And Henry and Scott...is that you?
你们可都长大了不少啊
Wow, you guys have done some growing.
快进来吧
Come on in.
嗨 Brick 还顺利吗?
Hey, Brick, how's it going?
嗨 很高兴见到你们啊
Hi. Hi. Good to see ya.
哈喽 Heck太太 我想谢谢你邀请我们来
Hi, Mrs. Heck. I just wanted to thank you for having us over.
- 真心感谢 - 啊就这事?
- I really appreciate it. -Oh, this?
我就想给大家伙找个地方
Oh, I just wanted y'all to have a place
跟朋友们聚一聚
where your posse could hang.
你饿吗? 我这有点甘草糖
Are you hungry? I got some licorice
我知道你只吃红色食品
'cause I know you only eat red food.
你说得没错 我以前完全就是这样!
You're right. I totally used to do that!
没想到你还记得
I can't believe you remembered.
不 相信我 我现在不挑食了
No, trust me, I eat everything now.
好啦...
All right...
咱们现在在哪?
Where are we now?
有一股土味 咱们是在一个洞里吗?
Smells musty. Are we in a cave?
这个摸着就觉得很贵!
This feels expensive!
我们是在豪华的酒店大厅吗?
Are we in a fancy hotel lobby?
我听见这还有别人
I hear people.
这是个惊喜派对吗? 主题是迪斯科吗?
Is this a surprise party? Is it a disco theme?
对 惊着是肯定有的
Oh, it's a surprise, all right.
嘿 Zach 我给你准备了一小碟金鱼饼干
Hey, Zach, I got a tiny saucer of goldfish
你可以直接从盘子里吃
and you can eat it right out of the dish.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我现在不做那么奇怪的事了
I don't do that crazy cat stuff anymore.
我觉得都长大了 不搞那些怪癖了
I think we all outgrew our little quirks.
嘿 大家快来!
Hey, guys, gather 'round!
你们知道灯笼椒在1932年四分钱一磅吗?
Did you know bell peppers were four cents a pound in 1932?!
Sue...
Sue...
我觉得最适合
I can think of no better place
给你生日惊喜的地方
for your big birthday extravaganza...
是这一切开始和结束的地方
...than where it all begins and ends...
这也就是为什么
So that is why,
我打从心底里
from the bottom of my heart,
给予你...
I give you...
...你的房♥间
...your room.
你是认真的吗?! 你什么都没给我准备?!
Seriously?! You've got nothing?!
什么都没有?! 你怎么能这么对我呢?!
You had nothing?! How could you do this to me?!
你为什么让我这么期待?!
Why would you lead me on like this?!
这可是我21岁生日啊!
On my 21st birthday!
你过21岁生日时 我送了压花领带夹
For your 21st birthday, I got you a monogrammed tie clip
和一个小时的飞行模拟体验
and an hour in a flight simulator
而你什么都没准备!
and you got nothing!
行 行 行 我带你去飞行体验行了吧!
Okay, okay, okay, I'll take you to the flight simulator!
不过你得先借我点钱 我稍后就会还你的!
You just need to loan me some cash and I'll pay you back!
我不想要飞行体验
I don't want to go to a flight simulator.
我就是想要个礼物!
I just want a present!
你!
From!
送!
My!
的!
Brother!
知道了 对不起
Okay, I'm sorry,
但是你每次的盼望都太不切实际了!
but you have incredibly unrealistic expectations!
我不知道你喜欢什么!
I don't know what you like!
没错 Axl 你根本不知道我喜欢什么!
That's right, Axl, you don't know what I like!
因为你不愿意花时间去了解我!
Because you've never taken the time to find out!
我就知道你喜欢的一切!
But I know everything you like!
你知道这是为什么吗? 因为我很喜欢你!
And you want to know why? Because I adore you!
我喜欢你!
I adore you!
咱妈说 小时候
When we were little, Mom told me
我为了跟在你身后跑
that I even learned how to walk early
连走路都是提前学会的!
just so I could follow you around!
嗯 你听我说 对不起!
Okay, look, I'm sorry!
好吗? 抱歉我比你先出生!
Okay? I'm sorry I was born first!
但是我也改变不了这个事实啊 我就是比你大!
But I can't do anything about it. It's just the way it is!
家里的小孩都会崇拜大哥大姐
Younger kids always look up to their older siblings.
你可能需要一个不需要你的我吧?
Maybe you just need me in a way that I don't need you?
这就完了?!
So that's it?!
我只能单向喜欢你吗?!
It's just a one-way adore street?!
对不起 我尽力了!
I'm sorry, I tried!
我真的尽力了!
I really tried!
你没有 Axl
You didn't, Axl.
除了给我个冰淇淋 你啥也没干
Aside from the ice cream, you didn't.
你真的一点也没努力
You really didn't.
你走吧
Just go.
嗯 我们该走了
Well, better get going.
谢谢你们邀请我们 Heck先生和太太
Thanks again for having us, Mr. And Mrs. Heck.
再次见面很开心
It was great seeing you again.
没错 你们很酷
Yeah, very cool of you.
嗯 我的女朋友
Well, milady.
我已故阿姨的车等着咱们呢
My dead Aunt Edie's car awaits.
等一下 Brick
Brick, wait.
祝你...玩的开心
Just...have a good time.
拜
Bye.
我有点担心 我想说的是...
I'm worried. And that should tell you something...
我最怕的不是Brick开车
that the thing I'm most worried about is not Brick driving.
你说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我逼他了 我逼他去参加舞会
I forced him. I forced him to go to prom,
可是其他的怪孩子都变正常了
and now the weird kids aren't weird anymore.
没有了他的怪朋友们 他现在是唯一的书呆子了
He's gonna be out there on his own with no nerd posse
谁知道会发生些什么?
and who knows what's gonna happen?
咱们要不要开车跟着他们?
Should we get in the car and follow him?
Frankie 咱儿子...
Frankie, our son...
...有驾照 正要去参加舞会
...who has a driver's license, is heading to prom
而且还有个正大光明可以称之为女朋友的舞伴
with someone who he can legitimately call his girlfriend.
你之前有想过这些事情会发生吗?
Did you ever in your life think that was gonna happen?
我觉得他挺好的
I think he's doing fine.
但是你看见Cindy多美了么?
But did you see how good Cindy looked?
舞会上肯定有人会突然出现
Somebody at that dance is gonna swoop in there
把她抢走 Brick都不会注意到
and snatch her up and Brick'll be too busy
因为他会忙着读"居住人数上限"的牌子呢
reading the "Maximum Occupancy" Sign to notice.
他还那样做呢?
Is he still doing that?
没错 上礼拜在Joe's Subs他就是那样
Oh, yeah. He was doing it last week at Joe's Subs.
如果再有两个人进来 他就会让咱们离开了
If two more people came in, he was gonna make us leave.
这是怎么了?
Honey, what happened?
今晚的那些孩子都太正常了
Those kids tonight were so normal.
没有大叫 没有学猫叫...
No yelling, no purring...
难道Brick的社交技巧班里的
Did Brick miss the social-skills class
同学都有了长进 而他翘课了?
where everyone in the group got fixed?
谁有资格评判 哪些人有长进 哪些人没有?
Eh, who's to say who's fixed and who isn't?
我有资格 他们都有长进了 而他没有
I'm saying it. They're fixed, he's not.
好吧 听我说...
Okay here's the thing...
...如果能把Brick换成那种
...if you could trade Brick
永远不用我们操心的孩子 你换吗?
for some kid that never made us worry, would you?
我不会
I wouldn't.
因为如果换了的话
'Cause then we wouldn't have the kid
谁还能逼我们把院子里扫起来的树叶
who made us take all the leaves that we raked in the yard
放归自然呢
and release them back into the wild.
谁会那样想呢?
I mean, who thinks like that?
我永远都不会忘这事的
I'll never forget it.
当然 他是个怪胎
So, yeah, he's weird,
但是我永远都宁愿要他 而不要什么"正常"的孩子
but I'd take him over some "Normal" Kid any day.
我只想他开心
I just want him to be happy.
我也是
Me too.
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表