剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
"好好教育你的孩子" 哥林多前书里这么说过
"Teach your children well." That's from Corinthians.
那是Crosby Stills & Nash乐队的歌♥词
That's Crosby, Stills & Nash.
为什么我觉得床上有沙子似的?
Why does it feel like there's sand in the bed?
那是姜饼屋的窗户部分留下的渣儿
It's gingerbread window crumbs.
不 我是说 一直以来
No, this whole time
我本来应该关注他们的信仰的
when I'm supposed to be caring about their spirituality,
但我每次只顾着祈祷让我喜欢的女孩
all I ever prayed for was for the girl I liked the most
在《单身汉》里被选上
to be picked on "The Bachelor,"
简直就是浪费祈祷的资源
which is a terrible waste of prayer.
当节目播出的时候 他已经选了她了
By the time it airs, he's already picked her.
你告诉过我你有信仰的对吗?
You tell me you have faith, right?
你是个有信仰的人没错吧?
You're a person who believes?
是啊
Yes.
好吧 那... 你应该相信 无论发生什么
Okay. Then... you should believe that whatever happens
都是上帝安排好的结果
is maybe the way God wants it to work out.
你说的有道理
You're right.
有道理
You're right.
从某种角度看来 这并不在我的掌控之内
I mean, at a certain point, it's out of my hands,
而我能做的就是相信
and... and all I can do is have faith that
明天晚上去教堂的时候...
when we go to church tomorrow night...
Axl会和我们一起去
Axl will be with us.
谢谢 你说的很有用
Thanks. That helps.
不客气
You're welcome.
现在轮到你帮我了
Now I need you to help me.
我要把我的脚放在你的脚上
I'm gonna put my feet on your feet.
一开始的十秒钟会很痛苦
It's gonna be bad for about 10 seconds,
之后你就会慢慢恢复呼吸了
but then you're gonna start to breathe again,
然后啥事儿没有
and everything's gonna be fine.
保持你的信念
Just have faith.
在雪人经过五次袭击后
After a fifth attack on the snowman,
Mike终于刚好在圣诞派对前
Mike finally found a spot where the Glossners
成功找到一个Glossner家的孩子够不到的地方...
couldn't get it... just in time for the Christmas party.
Sue Donahue一家来了
Sue, the Donahues are here.
你得把你的交换礼物拿过来
You need to bring out your Yankee Swap gift.
好的
Okay.
大事不妙!
Oh, no!
我昨天买♥♥完礼物
Ohh, I stopped by the apartment yesterday
顺道回了一趟公♥寓♥... 一定是把礼物落在那儿了
after I bought my gift... I must have left it there.
那你只能找点有圣诞气氛的东西代替了
Well, you need to find something that's Christmasy.
水晶球怎么样?
Oh! How about the snow globe?
我的水晶球?
My snow globe?
那可是你在垃圾堆里找到的 Sue
You found it in the trash, Sue.
我更愿意相信是它找到了我
I like to think it found me.
好吧 随你便 抓紧时间
Okay, well, whatever, but ticktock.
我们要开始了
We're starting.
Sue 你来啦
Hi, Sue.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
好了好了 我们已经抽过签了
Okay. Okay, okay, okay. We drew numbers.
你是五号♥ Sean要开始选了
You're 5. Sean's about to pick.
他是第一个
He's number one.
是啊 没错
Uh, yeah, he is.
第一棒的好儿子 还有准医生
Number-one son/ almost-doctor.
要是马提尼酒喝完了找谁?
Who should I see about a martini refill?
选哪个好呢?
Hmm, which one will it be?
不是吧?
Really?
你没看到这个小可爱摆在这儿吗?
Did you not see this bad boy right here?
不错耶!
Oh, yeah. Oh, yum!
我做的
I made those.
里面加满了面筋 糖 奶制品和坚果
They're full of gluten and sugar and dairy and nuts.
我要拿回我做甜品的地位!
I'm taking back dessert!
好了 Sean 无论接下来轮到谁
Okay, Sean, now whoever goes next
要么从桌子上选一个新的礼物
can either pick a new gift from the table
要么把你手里的礼物拿走
or snag yours.
该谁了?
Who's second?
该我了 这些都给我了
That'd be me, and these be mine.
第一轮争夺出现了!
Our first steal!
是我的! 是我的礼物!
Ooh! And it's mine! It's mine!
不好意思 你们选礼物的标准是绝不选最好的?
I'm sorry. Are the rules to not pick the nicest one?
这游戏太有意思了!
This is so much fun!
天哪 交换礼物 去教堂
Oh, gosh. Yankee Swap, going to church.
好像这两项活动缺少哪一个
It's almost like if you missed any one of them,
圣诞节都不完整
it wouldn't be Christmas.
好了 Sean 你再选一个
Okay, Sean, pick again.
好吧
All right.
你要选哪个?
Which one you gonna get?
这个不错
Ooh, that one's pretty.
这大概就是我曾经读到过的
Must be the old pretty-girl-at-the-prom syndrome
"漂亮女孩在舞会上没人选"综合症吧
that I've read about.
我不会有机会去参加舞会的
I'll never be at prom.
多合一工具
All-in-one tool.
谁买♥♥的?
Oh! Who bought that?
我买♥♥的
I did.
礼物应该有圣诞气氛啊
It's supposed to be Christmasy.
这个是红色的
It's red.
我喜欢
I like it.
我是第三 所以...
And I'm number three, so...
我一定活在一个黑白颠倒的世界
I'm in upside-down land.
越来越有意思了!
Things are getting exciting!
是吗?
Are they?
还是我
Oh. Me again.
太好了!
Ooh! Oh! Yay!
那是我的礼物!
Oh, that one's mine!
我觉得你会喜欢的
I think you'll like it.
它对我来说有特殊的意义
It's really special to me.
你打开之后我再告诉你背后的故事
I'll tell you the whole story after you open it.
好的
All right.
不好意思 各位
Um...I'm sorry, everybody.
我一会回来
I will be right back.
估计忙着做医生的事
Doctor stuff.
什么声音?
What was that?
我不知道
I don't know.
- 是Glossner家的孩子 - 我烦死那些孩子了!
- Glossners. - I hate those kids!
你应该看看他们对我们家的"圣诞老奶奶"做了什么
You should see what they did to my Mrs. Claus.
我负责前面 你垫后
I'll get the front. You get the back.
他们就是这样对"圣诞老奶奶"上下其手的!
That's what they did to Mrs. Claus!
我不知道Sean去干嘛了
I...I don't know where Sean went off to.
他一般不会这么失礼地离开的
It's not like him to be rude.
我去找他
I'll go find him.
该我了 我就随便挑吗?
I'm next. Should I just pick?
我也不知道啊 我们的礼物交换游戏似乎有点进行不下去了
I don't know. We're kind of in a Yankee Swap holding pattern.
有没有一个规矩是说 如果某人没打开他自己的礼物
Isn't there a rule that if someone doesn't open theirs,
我们就直接把桌上包得最精美的礼物打开?
we just move on to the most meticulously wrapped one on the table?
我可以替Sean打开他的礼物
I'll open Sean's for him.
他不会在意的
He won't care.
好吧 给你
Okay. Here we go.
- 好 - 快看看是什么
- All right. - Let's see what it is.
礼物是什么?
What is it?
是水晶球
Aww, the snow globe.
好了Shelly 你想保留Sean的礼物
Okay, Shelly, do you want Sean's,
还是从桌上重新选择一个礼物?
or do you want to pick a new one from the table?
我就要水晶球吧
I'll take the snow globe.
- 好的! - 我就知道
- Okay! - I knew it.
给你吧 亲爱的
Here you go, sweetie.
Sean 你没事吧?
Hey, Sean. Are you okay?
大家都在等你
Everybody's waiting for you.
怎么了?
What?
我就是...
Oh, I, uh...
我刚刚收到哥们的短♥信♥ 他说成绩已经出来了
I just got a text from a buddy, said grades were posted,
我查了一下 考得不怎么样
and I checked them, and I didn't do so well.
天 我很抱歉
Oh, gosh. I'm sorry.
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表