剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
是吗 妈? 是吗?
Was it, Mom? Was it?
我是说 她要和别人去吗?
I mean, is she going with somebody else?
她有说原因吗? 我不懂
Did she say why? I don't get it.
你穿那套燕尾服很好看
You look so good in that tux.
都看不出来那是去世的人的衣服
You can't even tell a dead guy was almost buried in it.
我本来是想要个解释的
I was going to ask for an explanation,
但是在我给了鼓手和举旗的女生们
but after I gave the drummers and the flag girls
10块钱之后 Cindy就没影儿了
their 10 bucks, Cindy was gone.
没事 我本来也不想参加舞会
It's fine, I didn't really want to go to prom anyway.
啊 女士们啊
Ah, dames.
我不再为你们伤神了
I'm over 'em.
不 Brick 你不能放弃 你得继续尝试
No, Brick, you can't give up. You gotta try.
还记得那次体育课
Remember that one time in gym class
你不想爬绳子然后我逼着你去做吗?
you didn't want to climb the rope and I made you do it?
之后怎么样?
What happened?
我手滑了然后在降落过程中伤到了我的私处
My hands slipped and I burned my privates on the way down.
但你之后在床上休息一周 看了一周的书
But you got to stay in bed for a week and read.
那一周的确不错
That was a good week.
看? 老妈了解你 现在 去邀请你的女朋友
See? Moms know stuff. Now go get your girl.
Axl
Axl.
嗨 Axl Axl
Hi, Axl. Axl.
Axl
Axl.
嗨 早上好
Hi. Good morning.
是这样 我对于即将到来的生日体验非常兴奋
Okay, so I'm super excited about my birthday experience,
但我有几个问题
but I have a few questions
我需要穿啥? 有关于水的吗?
What do I need to wear? Are there water elements?
我需要穿泳衣吗?
Do I need to wear a bathing suit under my clothes?
有毛茸茸的小动物摸吗?
Are there fluffy animals to pet?
还有 我需要带除螨喷雾吗
Also, do I need to bring my chigger spray
以防我们在草地上打滚?
in case we're gonna roll through the grass?
呃...还有一些事情需要处理
Uh...there's still a few things to sort out.
我要打几个电♥话♥
I'm gonna make a few phone calls.
但绝对会在这周六给你惊喜
But it's definitely happening this Saturday.
周六很好
Saturday is great.
几点? 9点? 10点? 11点? 12点?
What time? 9:00? 10:00? 11:00? 12:00?
停!
Stop!
1点? 我喜欢1点
1:00? I love 1:00.
好了 我不想说太多
Okay, I don't really think I should say much more
因为不想剧透
'cause I don't want to spoil it.
好主意
That is a great idea.
我真不敢相信我得等到周六
I can't believe I have to wait till Saturday.
但没关系 等的时间越长 惊喜越大!
But it's okay. The longer things take, the better they are!
舞会进展的如何?
Okay, what's the current status of prom?
因为如果Cindy不想去
Because if Cindy doesn't want to go,
我的理发师有个侄女想去
my hairdresser has a niece who will.
她有一点儿怪 曾经被驴踢过
She's slightly odd, she got kicked by a donkey.
但这并不影响她跳舞
But it won't affect her dancing.
事实上 让她不跳舞反而是件难事
Actually, it's hard to get her to stop dancing.
不用了
No need.
在谈判之后 Cindy同意和我一起去
After much negotiation, Cindy has agreed to go with me.
真的吗? 太棒了! 她为啥改主意了?
Really? That's great! What made her change her mind?
我的一个老朋友名叫书签Bernie的
An old pal o' mine named Bernie the Bookmark.
真的吗?
Seriously?
永远别小看Bernie
Never bet against Bernie.
好吧 这不错
Okay. Well, this is good.
你们到时会来这里 拍照片...
So you'll come over here, take pictures...
哦 你知道你应该怎么做吗?
Oh, you know what you should do?
邀请你社交技能小组的那些老朋友们过来
Invite your old social-skills group over
然后我们举办一个舞会前的小聚会
and we'll host a pre-prom party.
哦 这会很有意思! 你有段时间没见他们了
Oh, that'd be fun! You haven't seen them for a while.
舞会不是专门给酷小孩办的
Prom is not just for the cool kids, you know.
它属于所有人
It's for everybody.
虽然你说的扯到不能再扯
That statement could not be less true,
但我欣赏你的乐观
but I admire your optimism.
我准备好了!
I'm ready!
你有点晚了 但是没关系
You're a little late, but that's okay.
带篮球来干什么?
What's with the basketball?
难道这是我生日盛宴的一部分吗?
Is it part of the birthday extravaganza?
还是条线索? 我们这就要跳动起来吗?
Is it a clue? Are we getting ready to bounce?
不不不 球是为了干扰你注意的
No. No. The ball is just to throw you off.
今天是礼拜六?
Is today Saturday?
很好笑 Axl
Very funny, Axl.
我能说我从来没期待过你这种礼物吗
Can I just say, I never expected anything like this from you.
比那种老派礼物可好多了
This is so much better than any old present.
你愿意为我准备礼物这本身 对我来说已经是大礼了
The fact that you'd want to do this means so much to me.
我现在准备好体验我的体验礼物了
Okay, I am ready to experience my experience.
我不想让你猜到要去哪儿 所以...
Well, I don't want you to guess where we're going, so...
- 就这样咯 - 要开始了!
- Yeah. - It's starting!
好啦
All right.
继续哦
Okay.
好的 我现在已经不知道咱们在哪儿了
Okay, I don't even know where we are.
还在屋里吗?
Are we still in the house?
Mike 你再怎么毁灭式手术
Mike, you're not frankensteining
也不可能救个旧遥控器一命的
the old remote back to life.
- 放弃吧 - 我不会放弃的 Frankie
- Just call it. -I'm not givin' up, Frankie.
这是我一生中最好的朋友 我不会让它就这么走
This is the best friend I ever had, I'm not letting it go.
很高兴得知我在你心里的地位
Nice to know where I stand.
你以微弱的劣势第三 把手电拿稳就第二了
You're a close third, second if you hold the light still.
加油哥们 别离开我
Come on, buddy, stay with me.
撑住啊
Stay with me.
我还是要再说一次...
Okay, I can't say it enough...
这是你为我做过最棒的事
this is the most wonderful thing you've ever done for me.
能这么放下一切 把自己托付给另一位人
It's such an amazing feeling to just let go
原来这么奇妙
and trust in another human being.
而且那另一个人竟然还是你哥哥?
And to have that other human being be your brother?
我觉得这个体验把我们的关系拉得更近了
You know, I feel like this has brought us even closer,
如果确实能拉近的话 这是个啥?
if that's even possible. What is this?
咱们是在个游乐园里吗?
Are we at an amusement park?
快告诉我这是个巨型茶杯!
Tell me this is a giant teacup!
不是哦 虽然那也很好
No, that would've been good, though.
哇 又走起来了!
Ooh, we're moving again!
太刺♥激♥了!
This is thrilling!
好了 来到了紧张激动的下一阶段
All right, this next part is gonna be intense,
现在你先坐一下 调整一下呼吸
so just have a seat for a moment and catch your breath.
好的 好的
Ooh, okay.
别动哦
Stay.
好的哦
Okay.
噢 这是什么?
Ooh. Oh, what is this?
是给我的吗?
Is this for me? Ooh.
小甜饼味!
Mmm, cookie dough!
我第三喜欢的味道! 你咋知道的呢?
My third-favorite flavor! How did you know?
Axl 尝一口吗?
Here, Axl, want some?
行了Axl 别全给我舔光了啊
Okay. Axl, don't hog it all.
好了 我们还是不要坏了你
All right, we don't want to wreck your appetite
下一环节的胃口
for what's next.
接下来是啥?
What's next?
小帅哥来啦! 现在兴奋吗?
Here he is! Are you excited?
嗯 我正处于上升作用中期
Yes. I'm right in the middle of the rising action,
在这一阶段 主人公会体验到巨大的...
where the protagonist is experiencing great...
体验一下舞会怎么样?
How 'bout experiencing prom?
我该走了
That's my cue.
Cindy?
Cindy?
Heck太太 你好
Hello, Mrs. Heck.
我妈说绝对不要空手拜访别人
My mother says never go to someone's house empty-handed,
给你这个
so here.
Cindy 你真是光彩照人啊
Cindy, you look gorgeous.
我本来想戴帽子的 但是我妈不让
I wanted to wear my hat, but my mom said no.
我的耳朵快冻掉了
My ears are freezing.
这是送你的花盒
Hm. Here's your flower in a box.
Brick 你得给她把花别上
Brick, you have to pin it on her.
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表