剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
一次?
Once?
是啊 Axl 我不停地在付出
Yes, Axl, I give and I give
在你根本注意不到的地方!
in ways that you don't even see!
像这样
Like this.
这是最后一块软糖蛋糕!
This is the last piece of fudgy cake!
我之前还想着 "我是不是
And I thought, "Hmm, maybe I should leave it
把它留给家里其他人吃比较好"
for someone else in the family."
但是我再也不这么想了! 我现在就吃了它!
But no, not anymore! I'm eating it!
我应该感到抱歉的 但是我一点都不
I should feel guilty, but I don't.
我已经品尝过自私的滋味了 简直爽到不行!
I have tasted selfishness, and it is delicious!
好了 好了 大家伙 够了
Okay, okay, everybody, that's enough.
我们都表达清楚自己的想法了
I think we have all made our point.
我们全部人都非常有价值
We're all very valuable and whatever.
很好 可能你们终于开始理解并且感激
Well, good, maybe you're finally starting
我在这个家里所做的一切了
to understand and appreciate what I do around here.
你做的啥? 抱怨吗?
What? Complain?
给我把它放下去
Keep it down in there.
我们还得呆多久?
How long do we have to stay?
看电影不要喝大杯饮料!
No big drinks at the movies!
哈 我们在搞角色模仿啊?
Oh, we're doing each other now?
哈喽大家好啊
Hey, everybody,
现在是家庭强迫娱乐时间
it's time for some forced family fun.
一起跳舞吧!
Let's dance!
我简直不敢相信!
I can't believe you!
我为了让你跳舞 努力了这么多年
After all these years of trying to get you to dance,
结果你竟然这时候跳起来了?
you're doing it now?
不许用跳舞来激怒我!
Don't you dare dance to spite me!
我是Axl
I'm Axl.
我发明一堆弱智玩意儿 但是我觉得自己聪明绝顶
I invent dumb things but think I'm smart.
至少我不像Brick一样怪了吧唧
Well, at least I'm not weird like Brick.
呼! 呼! 法国圆号♥!
Whoop! Whoop! French horn!
法国圆号♥
French horn.
我们在搞模仿秀啊?
Oh, are we imitating people?
我是Sue!
I'm Sue!
我真是太爱美国了!
I just love America so much!
还有德国!
I also love Germany!
是现在的德国 不是以前的德国哦
But now, not the way it used to be.
大伙儿 我是妈妈 快加入进来!
Hey, guys. I'm Mom. Join me!
我要邀请Nancy来家里
Then I'm gonna invite Nancy to come over
在别人正看足球的时候
and we're gonna talk too loud
超大声聊天哦!
while other people are trying to watch football!
我已经饱了 但是我绝对一口都不留给别人
I'm full, but I'm not gonna offer it to anybody else.
跟你们说一说 我想把自己每一场表演都录下来
FYI, I want every one of my performances recorded,
然后咱们全家可以一遍遍地
and we're gonna watch them
- 重复看我的表演 - 我现在要把它扔出去了!
- repeatedly as a family. - No! I'm throwing it out!
外婆进医院了
Grandma's in the hospital.
我现在是妈妈
Oh, I'm Mom.
我总是说些"外婆进医院了"这类的话
I say things like, "Grandma's in the hospital."
等等 不是吧
Ohh. Wait.
不好意思久等了
Oh, thank you for holding.
他们要带妈妈去做核磁共振检查
Well, they're taking Mom for an MRI.
她现在没事了 状况稳定 还能说话
I mean, she's good... she's stable and talking.
是怎么回事?
Well, what happened?
她当时正开车回家
She was driving to the house
差不多离家10英里左右的时候
and apparently, like 10 miles away,
她感觉头晕 而且看不清方向
she got dizzy and disoriented,
但是成功把车停在了路边
and she managed to pull over.
谢天谢地有人停下来 叫了救护车
And thank God someone stopped and called 911.
原因检查出来了吗?
Do they know what it is?
还在分♥析♥过程中
Uh, they're still trying to figure it out,
所以现在做几个检查什么的
so they're doing some tests.
有可能是中风
There's a chance it could've been a stroke.
老天 我真是不敢相信
Oh! No, I can't believe it.
我得给爸打个电♥话♥ 我手♥机♥呢?
Oh, I have to call Dad. Where's my phone?
电池快没电了
Oh, you were low on battery,
我给插那充电了
so I plugged it in over there.
我已经给Tag打过了
I already called Tag.
Bill Norwood会把Pat的车开回去的
And, uh, Bill Norwood is picking up Pat's car.
谢谢
Thank you.
很抱歉 我太自私了
I'm sorry I was so selfish.
蛋糕也没有那么好吃
The cake wasn't even that good.
是节俭印第安超♥市♥买♥♥的
It's Frugal Hoosier bakery,
所以也就是一条普普通通糖霜面包
so it's basically just a frosted loaf of bread.
你需要什么吗? 我能做点啥?
Is there anything you need? What can I do?
没事 我很好 亲爱的
No, I'm fine, honey.
Raymond医生
Dr. Raymond.
请Raymon医生到新生儿重症监护室
Dr. Raymond to the NICU.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thanks. Thank you.
冻家好!
Jello, everybody!
觉得你们应该饿了
I thought you might be hungry,
所以我跟一个护士搭讪了一下
so I chatted up a nurse.
跟她说今天是Brick的生日
I told her it was Brick's birthday
他最喜欢吃的就是青柠绿果冻
and his favorite food is lime green jello.
我还能说什么呢? 她已经被我的微笑打败
What can I say? She liked my smile.
我的小仙人球 你怎么样了?
So how's my cactus doing?
我有点累
Eh, I'm a little tired.
寻求别人关注真是太累人了
Seeking attention is exhausting.
Axl让我错觉这事很简单
Axl makes it look so easy.
真抱歉 我们不知道管弦乐队的事
I'm sorry we didn't know about orchestra, Brick.
没关系
Oh, that's okay.
反正我也要退出了
I'm quitting anyway.
原来 如果你学期后半
It turns out, when you join the group
才加入小组
late in the semester,
其他人早就组好队了
everyone's already paired off.
连呆子都需要爱
Even nerds need love.
感觉有点悲伤
It's kind of sad,
但是转念一想 又挺美好的
but in a way, kind of beautiful.
我开始觉得
I'm starting to think
当我决定要开辟恋情新市场的时候
when I decided to play the field,
我可能高估了市场状况
I may have overestimated the field.
跟Cindy分手可能是个巨大的错误
Breaking up with Cindy might've been a huge mistake.
我们早说过了 Brick
We all said that, Brick.
早说过了
We all said that.
我很怕外婆会有什么事
I'm just scared about Grandma.
跟你说 我现在能确定的一件事
Hey, if there's one thing I know,
就是你外婆真的很坚强
it's how tough your grandma is.
她不可能被这种小事打倒的
She's not gonna let something like this stop her.
她一定会好起来
She's gonna be fine.
我们只需要团结在一起
We just all have to stick together
想法积极点就行了
and think positive thoughts.
结婚纪念日了 来点气泡酒吗?
A little Bwubbly for your anniversary?
我确实想喝点啤葡萄酒
Ooh. I could use some Bwine.
纪念日快乐 Frankie
Happy anniversary, Frankie.
好吧 这杯还不错
Okay, this one isn't bad.
感觉好像保留了红酒的干燥口感
It's kind of got the dryness of wine
同时又加了恰到好处的泡沫
with just the right amount of foam. Hmm.
其实 一个家庭
The truth is, a family,
在它有序运转的时候
when it's working right,
很像一支管弦乐队
is a lot like an orchestra.
每个人都扮演一个固定的角色
Everyone plays a certain part.
但当大家聚在一起时
But when it all comes together,
就会奏出一支美妙的交响曲
it makes a beautiful symphony.
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表