剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
但可能并不像你想的那么差
But it's probably not as bad as you think it is.
Sue 我得了三个B 还有两个...
Sue, I got three B's and two...
两个比B还差的成绩
two of those things that come after "B."
这样啊
Okay.
我知道这对你来说可能不太好受
I know this has gotta be really hard for you,
但你也不用担心
but don't worry.
Axl得过很多C
Axl got lots of C's,
可他刚刚找到了一份销♥售♥管道建材的工作
and he just got a job selling plumbing supplies.
你别跑!
I'm gonna get you!
谢了 Mike
Thanks, Mike.
我这次... 没发挥好
I'm not... at my physical best.
他们说我上周刚刚被车撞了
They tell me I got hit by a car last week.
放开我!
Let go of me!
雪人去哪儿了? 有人把它从房♥顶拿走了
Where's the snowman? Somebody took it off the roof.
- 这他妈跟你有什么关系! - 你这个小混♥蛋♥!
- None of your damn business! - Hey, you little jerk!
我看见你对"圣诞老奶奶"做的事了
I saw what you did to Mrs. Claus,
简直在我脑海里挥之不去啊
and I can't unsee it.
你知道"尊重"两个字怎么写吗?!
Do you respect nothing?!
你说吧 Mike 我马上要把啤葡萄酒吐出来了
You tell him, Mike. I'm about to throw up Bwine.
听着 你想知道我为什么
Look, you want to know why
总把雪人放在那儿吗?
I kept putting the snowman back out there?
不是因为我想在前院摆个雪人这么简单
It's not because I need a snowman in my front yard.
我不是那种人
I'm not that guy.
是因为我认为 最终
It's 'cause I thought, at some point,
你能意识到自己的所作所为是不对的
you would realize that what you were doing was not right,
但你从来没有悔过
but you never did.
听着 你已经不是穿着尿布的婴儿了
Look, you're not in diapers anymore.
好吧 当我没说
Okay, scratch that.
重点是 你一定要想清楚
The point is, you've gotta figure out
你将来想要成为什么样的人
what kind of man you're gonna be.
对不起
Sorry.
我只是从来没有爸爸来教我怎样辨别是非
I just never had no daddy to tell me right from wrong.
我想也许你可以告诉我
I thought maybe you could tell me.
你可以把责任都推给父母
Well, you can blame your parents all you want,
但是某种程度上 确实是你的错
but at some point, it's on you.
你没让我把话讲完
But you didn't let me finish.
我以为你能告诉我 但你不能...
I thought maybe you can tell me, but you can't...
因为你就不是个爷们!
'cause you're a woman!
我们要追他吗?
Should we go after him?
没必要
No point.
这个小胖子还挺能跑啊
But for a kid carrying a full load, he sure can run.
今天的聚会太棒了 Frankie
Great party, Frankie.
抱歉我们没能把礼物交换的游戏进行完
I'm sorry we didn't get to finish the Yankee Swap,
但我们去教堂不想迟到
but we don't want to be late for church.
这是圣诞节我最喜欢的部分
It's my favorite part of Christmas.
全家团聚 一起坐在教堂的长凳上
The whole family sitting together in the pew.
是啊 我们也这么认为!
Yeah, us too!
我特别喜欢这个水晶球
I really like the snow globe.
我想把它送给我的朋友Juliette
I want to give it to my friend Juliette.
她讲了不少我的坏话
She said some mean things to me,
但我决定以德报怨
and I want to turn the other cheek.
我的小宝贝太善良了
Aww. That's my sweet angel.
Ron! 发动车子!
Ron! Warm up the car!
我们要走了!
We're leaving!
可怜的Brick
Oh, Brick.
我其实挺庆幸没人选我的礼物
I'm actually happy nobody picked it.
他们只会像个凡夫俗子一样把包装随便撕掉
They'd just rip it apart like a Philistine.
我就想把这个礼物原封不动地留着
I'm gonna keep it just like this,
摆在书架上 永远地欣赏它
put it up on my shelf, and admire it forever.
这个礼物是你的手♥机♥吗?
Is that your phone?
我讨厌这个游戏
I hate this game.
好了 我们准备出发去教堂啦
Okay. So, uh, we're going to church.
好的
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
老妈! 你又来了!
Ma!
不 不是的
No. I'm not.
我不会再唠叨你了
I'm not gonna get on your case anymore.
听着 我懂你 知道吗?
Look. I get it. You know?
我像你这么大的时候也不爱去教堂
I...I didn't want to go to church when I was your age, either.
无聊不说 还特别极其以及非常的无聊
It can be boring. It can be super boring.
我是说 就连现在 有一半的时间我都是不想去的
I mean, half the time, I don't even want to go now.
但是你问过我 为什么要去
But, um, you asked me why I go,
我其实也说不好
and, you know, I don't know.
我到底为什么要去?
Why the hell do I go?
我想我会去教堂是因为 每当生活遭的一塌糊涂的时候
I mean, I guess I go because it makes me feel better
我都能在那儿找到一点慰藉
when everything goes to crap around here.
比如说洗碗槽爆了 或者洗碗机爆了
You know, when the sink explodes or the dishwasher explodes
或是别的什么爆了的时候
or fill-in-the-blank explodes.
上帝真是给了我们不少向他寻求宽慰的机会
God has certainly given us a lot of opportunity to seek him out.
你知道吗 如果有人想帮我减轻一下
And, you know, if someone wants to lighten the load
身上的担子 我还挺乐意的
on my shoulders, then I am all for it.
知道有人一直在背后支持着我是很幸福的事
It's just nice to know that somebody's got my back,
而且 我说不好
and, um, I don't know,
就是感觉我的生活不止眼前的苟且
just to feel like I'm part of something bigger than this.
是啊 所以我想这是去教堂的一个好理由
Yeah. So, I guess that's a good reason to go.
知道了自己不仅仅是为了甜甜圈才去的 这感觉真好
It's good to know I don't go just for the doughnuts.
总之...
Anyway...
你要去哪?
What's happening?
别问问题
Don't ask questions.
我们赶紧走吧
Let's just go.
什么? 真的吗?
What? Really?
你就穿这个去吗? 别管了! 这个就挺好!
Are you gonna wear that? Never mind! It's all good!
Donahue家的人成绩没有这么差的
Donahues don't do this.
我一直都是班里的尖子生
I've always been at the top of my class.
也许我不配当医生
Maybe I shouldn't be a doctor.
只是... 整个学期都很难熬
I just... T-The whole semester's been a struggle.
是啊 当然了 就该是这样
Well, yeah, of course it is. It's supposed to be.
医学院本来就很难读
It's medical school. It's hard.
我可不想给我看病的医生书读得太轻松
I wouldn't want a doctor who went to an easy one.
可我得了好多C啊
But I got C's.
这成绩... 太普通了
It's so... average.
我从来没考过班里的中游水平
I've never been in the middle of the pack before.
我可是 一直在班里稳居中游
Oh, well, I am all about the middle of the pack.
对于保持中游这件事我太有发言权了
It happens to be my area of expertise.
这是我这么多年学到的经验...
Okay, and here's what I have learned...
你不能把自己和其他人做比较
You cannot compare yourself to anybody else.
因为你就是世上独一无二的
You are your own unique you.
每个人都有自己的人生轨迹
Everyone has their own path.
话是这样说 但...
Yeah, but...
好吧 你听我说
Okay, look.
你曾经对我说 我是一片非常独特的雪花
You once told me I was a very special snowflake.
你知道吗? 你也很独特
But you know what? So are you.
世上没有任何人像你一样
There is no one else like you.
你将来会非常出色的
You are gonna be so great.
不是因为你姓Donahue
And not because you're a Donahue,
而是因为你就是你
because you're you.
没错 Sue说得对
Yep. Sue was right.
奇迹真的每天都会发生
Miracles happen every day.
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表