剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
- 你看看 - 我在看
- Look at this. - I am looking at it.
自从你把我拽到这儿
I've looked at it all 400 times
我就已经看了好多遍
You've dragged me out here to look at it.
就是个泥坑而已
It's a mud pit.
我们得想个办法
We got to take care of this.
是你自己要把泳池拆了的
Hey, you're the one that wanted to get rid of the pool.
而且你应该知道规矩 -- 永远别乱动这房♥子里的任何东西
And you should know -- never move anything in this house
因为房♥子底下的东西远比这房♥子更糟糕
Because what's underneath is gonna be way worse.
听着 这个冬天肯定有的是事干了
Look, it's gonna be a hard winter.
我得松了这块地
I got to get this thing tilled,
把坑给填了 然后撒上种子
I got to bring in dirt and seed,
可能还要弄些草皮...
Maybe put down some sod...
你为啥说话像个农夫?
Why are you talking like a farmer?
我们这周末就得开始准备 Frankie
We got to get to it this weekend, Frankie.
不能再等了
Can't wait any longer.
没办法 我们必须得等等
Well, it'll have to.
我们这周末得去Sue那参加双亲周
We're going up to Sue's for parents' weekend.
那就另选一天吧
so pick some other day then.
周四行吗?
How about Thursday?
行 别忘了穿上你的雨靴来干活
All right. Be out here with your boots on.
我们并不是要在那天就开始
Oh, that's not the day we're doing it,
那天只是我们选日子去做的日子
That's the day we're picking a day to pick a day to do it.
总算行了 把事儿定下来的感觉真好
Finally. Feels good to get something done.
高二狂欢恶搞总算要来了
Well, the sophomore hijinks are finally starting to kick in.
我原本以为高二这一年平淡无奇
I was starting to think that sophomore year
不会像我书里电影里看的那样精彩
wasn't going to be everything I'd seen in books and movies,
但现在看来 我是大错特错了
But, boy, was I wrong.
一切都是青春的绽放的声音 啪啪 呼呼 噗呲 精彩绝伦
Things are poppin', whirrin', and a-crackin'.
好吧 我来问
Okay, I'll bite.
为啥一切都是啪啪 呼呼 噗呲?
Why are things poppin', whirrin', and a-crackin'?
因为我就要被抓起来了
'cause I'm about to be arrested.
是这样 高二年级主席举办了个募捐活动
See, the sophomore president organized this fundraiser
你的同学们先会来逮捕你
Where classmates come and arrest you,
把你锁到学校
Lock you up at the school,
然后你的朋友就会花钱把你保释出去
Then your friends come to bail you out.
这叫高二监狱
It's called the sophomore slammer.
最终所有筹到的钱都会用来做慈善 --
And all the money goes to charity --
印第安纳人头部伤患救治组织
Hoosiers for head injuries.
我就想问问
Just to be clear,
他们不喜欢头部的伤患?
They're against 'em?
我没问 但我猜应该是的
I didn't ask, but I'm assuming they are.
总之这是个很正经的慈善组织
Anyway, this is a serious charity.
现已证明头部受伤的人会在之后的生活中
It's proven that people with head injuries
遇到很多的困难
Have a lot of trouble later in life.
大家好啊!
Hello!
呀 我裤子穿反了
Oh, my pants are on backwards.
我还在纳闷呢
I was wondering
为啥得从后面把裤子系上
Why I had to tie 'em in the back.
好了 我得开始为这个无与伦比的周末做准备了
Well, I'm off the prepare for my big weekend.
看来和Cindy分手绝对是明智之举
It was definitely a good move to break up with cindy
所以我才有时间来参加
So now I'm free to participate
高二这些整蛊大会
In all these sophomore shenanigans.
这绝对会是他这一生里最后悔的决定
Worst mistake of his life.
的确太傻了
Dumb as hell.
那你呢 和Lexie还有她父母周末过得如何
Soooo, how was your weekend with lexie and her parents?
天啊 我以为她平常住的那个房♥子就已经够好了
Oh, my god, I thought their regular house was great.
你真应该看看她家的湖边小屋
You should see their lake house.
里面能装下四个咱们家
You can fit four of our houses in there,
不过你不会想把咱们家装进去的 因为这破地方太烂了
But you wouldn't want to 'cause this place is a dump.
嘿 咱家才... 算了
Hey, our house is... Oh, forget it.
你绝对不敢相信 他们啥都有...
You can't believe it, they've got everything --
快艇 码头房♥ 拱廊
A speedboat, a dock house, an arcade.
哦 对了
Oh, and hey, guess what?
Lexie的父母也会来双亲周
Lexie's parents are gonna be at parents' weekend, too,
所以我们想所有人可以一起
So we were thinking maybe we could, uh,
吃顿晚饭之类的?
Get dinner or something?
你? 想和我们吃晚餐?
You? Want to have dinner with us?
而且还是和Lexie的父母一起?
With lexie's parents?
你知道他们会见到我们的 对吧?
You know they'll see us, right?
我知道 但上次直到我和April结婚
I know, but you didn't get to meet April's parents
你们才见到她的父母 所以这一次你们可以
Until we got married, so now you can meet
在我和Lexie结婚前就见到她的父母啦
Lexie's parents before I get married.
但这次我不会结婚的
But I'm not getting married.
除非你们把我惹毛了
unless you piss me off.
那我就会 所以好好表现
Then I will. So be nice.
哇 Axl 我好激动
Well, wow, axl, I'm thrilled.
我非常想要见到Lexie的父母
I would love to meet lexie's parents.
那就好
Okay, great.
别忘了穿你的高级内衣
Don't forget to wear your good bra.
你裤子穿反了
Your pants are on backwards.
我不想和Lexie的父母见面
I don't want to meet lexie's parents.
怎么可能?
What are you talking about?
你总是希望和孩子的交往对象见面
You always want to meet the people our kids are dating.
那倒是 但Lexie的父母相当有钱
Yeah, but Lexie's parents are all richy rich.
他们生活在跟我们完全不同的世界里
They come from a completely different world.
我们该聊啥?
What are we gonna talk about?
帮人洗牙还有咱家的泥坑?
Cleaning people's teeth and our mud pit?
谁会管他们赚多少钱?
Who cares how much money they make?
你就像和其他人说话一样和他们交谈
You just talk to them like you would talk to anybody.
你这个不和别人交流的人还好意思来教训我
Says the guy who talks to nobody.
我有高级内衣吗?
Do I even have a good bra?
我们回来啦! 有人要进来了!
We're home! People entering the apartment!
现在进来都要先吼一嗓子了
I have to do that now.
就告诉你们一声 我在家是绝对不会刷碗的
Just so you know, I'm not gonna be doing this at home.
我只在这里刷碗 因为... 看看她多漂亮
I'm only doing it here 'cause... well, look at her.
今天过的怎么样?
So, how'd it go today?
噢 不错
Oh, well, it was something.
我们把Sue每天上课的地方都去了一遍...
We walked through every day of sue's classes...
尽管周一 周三 周五都是一个地方
Even though Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are all the same.
是的 真的很棒
Mm-hmm. It was amazing.
我们在院子里吃了冰淇淋 在凉亭里野餐
We got ice cream in the quad, had a picnic in the gazebo,
我爸在家长经济学测试中得了个不及格
Dad got an "F" On his parents' econ quiz.
我觉得我们唯一错过的就是品尝啤酒了
I think the only thing we missed was that beer tasting.
对
Yep.
当年你们来参加我的双亲周的时候
When you guys came up for me,
你们就只是去看了
The only thing we used to do
我的足球比赛
Was go to my football game.
对
Yep.
这次不是很好吗 既然我们不要花一整天时间
Isn't it so great how much more time we have now
去看无聊的足球比赛
That you don't have to sit in front of some boring
我们就省下更多的时间
Football game all day?
对
Yep.
哦 对了 好消息...
Oh, hey, awesome news...
Lexie的朋友生病了 是什么胃里有虫子
So, these friends of Lexie's got some wicked stomach bug
我们就拿到了他们的说唱歌♥手门票
And we got their chance the rapper tickets,
所以看来咱们俩晚饭去不成啰
So it looks like we're gonna have to bail on dinner.
不是吧
Aw, no.
哦 别担心 计划照旧
Oh, no, it's still happening.
我父母超想见你们的 都等不及啦
My parents are dying to meet you. They can't wait.
他们8点会到餐馆
They'll be at the restaurant at 8:00.
好吧 看来我们还有20分钟来编一个新的人生
Well, we got 20 minutes to come up with a whole new life.
当我们为见Lexie父母
So while we were getting ready
做准备的时候
to meet the parents,
家里那边 高二整蛊大会也正如火如荼的进行着
Back home, the sophomore shenanigans were in full swing.
我告诉你 Mike 我们肯定来错地方了
I'm telling you, Mike, we're at the wrong place.
像他们这种有钱人
There's no way these people would eat
是绝对不会来这种破烂的烧烤店吃东西的
at some dumpy barbecue joint.
我是说 虽然我们会来 但是...
I mean, we would, but...
你们应该就是Heck夫妇吧 天啊
you must be the Hecks. Oh, my god.
我超喜欢你们的儿子和女儿
I love your son. I love your daughter, too.
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表