剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
我们俩有这个闲情来搞懂他在弄啥吗?
Do we even want to know?
哦 太棒了 你们来了
Oh, good, you're here.
他从来没说过这句话
He's never said that before.
让我咨♥询♥点你们的事
Let me ask you something.
你们有没有曾点了一杯葡萄酒然后想
You ever order a glass of wine and think,
"恩 我还想再来一杯
"Hmm, I could really go for
清凉解渴的啤酒"?
a nice thirst-quenching beer"?
或者在喝啤酒的时候想着
Or drinking a beer and think,
"恩 葡萄酒配玉米片才比较有格调"?
"Hmm, wine would really add some class to these nachos"?
现在你不需要再纠结了
Well, now you don't have to choose,
因为我已经解决了这个世纪难题
'cause I've solved that age-old question.
请让我为你们介绍
Allow me to introduce you
最新的味觉体验
to the latest in taste sensation --
啤葡萄酒
Bwine!
- 啤葡萄酒? - 没错
- Bwine? - That's right.
啤酒加葡萄酒就是啤葡萄酒
Beer plus wine equals Bwine.
要不就是叫这个名字要不就是葡萄啤酒
It was either that or "Weer,"
但是葡萄啤酒听起来有点像"葡萄奇葩酒"
but that sounds a little too much like "Weird,"
这可不是很好的营销策略
and that is just not good marketing.
我可是商务专业
Business major.
等下 你真的打算卖♥♥这东西?
Wait, you're actually planning to sell this stuff?
作为一种饮品? 卖♥♥给人们?
As a beverage? To people?
哦 可不只是这个呢
Oh, not just this one.
我发明了好几种不同的啤葡萄酒
I have created several varieties of Bwine.
我已经做出了红葡萄酒混黑啤酒
I have a Cabernet mixed with a stout,
叫做红葡黑啤
a Caber-stout,
淡色爱尔啤混夏敦埃酒
a pale ale mixed with a Chardonnay,
叫做淡色夏敦埃
a pale-ardonnay,
还有水果麦芽味的卢云堡梅露汁
and a fruity yet malty Merlot-enbrau.
嗯哼
Hm.
啊...比差还差 比糟糕更糟糕 用什么词来着?
Ahh... What's worse than bad?
我也说不清
Oh, I don't know,
可能只需多加点葡萄酒就好了
maybe it just needs more wine.
或者少点葡萄酒 或多加点糖
Or less wine. Or more sugar.
糖无论加在哪个里面都很搭
Sugar helps with everything.
是的 我还在微调我的配方
Yeah, I'm still fine-tuning my recipes.
但一旦我确定了
But once I lock them in,
就一定会把这些宝贝们公之于众
I'm taking these babies public.
我告诉你们 啤葡萄酒会大火的
I'm telling you, Bwine is gonna blow up!
只要你不要再浪费我的啤酒就好
Just don't go wasting my beer.
哦 得了吧
Oh, come on, please.
我发明的可是精致的高端啤葡萄酒
I'm creating a fine line of fine Bwines.
我才不会用你
I'm not gonna be using
包装有瑕疵 勉强能入口的临期货
your Frugal Hoosier "Dented but drinkables."
那就好
Okay, then.
你不会相信接下来我要说的
You're not gonna believe this.
今天 在学校走廊里
Today, in the hall
三四节课课间
between third and fourth period,
我看见Cindy 没戴帽子
I saw Cindy...hatless.
没戴帽子
Hatless.
我刚刚不是痉挛发作了
That's not a tic.
我只是通过重复来强调
I'm just repeating it for emphasis.
强调
Emphasis.
该死的
Damn it.
等等 她没再戴她的探险帽了?
Wait. She's not wearing her safari hat anymore?
没有
Nope.
她用她那火烈鸟般的腿
She's waltzing around school
在学校肆意花枝招展
on those flamingo legs of hers,
那瓷器般炫目的耳朵都要闪瞎大家的狗眼
just parading her porcelain ears for all to see.
没错 她在传达一个非常明显的信息
Yep, she's sending a very clear message.
- 她要开始变得正常啦? - 不是
- That she's decided to be normal? - No.
她现在欲♥火♥中烧 四处徘徊 要物色她下一任爱的俘虏
That she's on the prowl, hot to trot, open for business again.
好了 Brick 我们知道了
Okay, Brick, we get it.
我真是不敢相信
I just can't believe it.
明明是我提出的分手
I'm the one who broke up with her.
但现在反倒她才是已经走出分手之痛的人
But she's the one who looks like she's moved on.
为什么 为什么 到底为什么你要和她分手?
Why, why, why in the world would you break up with her?
不 我很肯定我做出了正确的决定
No, I'm sure I made the right decision.
问题是我现在还没完全走出来
The problem is I haven't put myself out there.
但是从现在开始 一切都要改变了
But that all changes right now.
也就在今天的4点47分
4:47 today,
Brick Heck要正式开始玩转情场了
Brick Heck is officially playing the field.
那是一个体育术语 对吧 爸爸?
That's a sports thing, right, Dad?
差不多
Close enough.
我就知道要不是这个 要不就是泡妞 总有一个是体育术语
I knew it was either that or farming.
总之 如果我想要讨妹子喜欢的话
Anyway, if I'm gonna be entertaining the ladies,
我就最好把我无人星球的手办收拾一下
I'd best organize my Planet Nowhere figurines.
- Brick - 就让他去吧
- Brick. - Just let him go.
Mike 听听这个
Mike, listen to this.
您传递的幸福就是一份宝贵的礼物
The happiness you share is a precious gift.
希望你们的幸福结合能在您银婚之际
May your blessed union continue to bring you joy
继续美满的走下去
as you celebrate your silver anniversary.
Donahue一家五口敬贺"
Much love, the five D's, The Donahues."
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
写的有点过了 对吗?
A bit much, huh?
这是给谁的?
Who's it for?
- 我们啊! - 为什么?
- Us! - Why?
因为是我们的结婚纪念日
'Cause it's our anniversary.
是吗?
It is?
没错是的 我们又一次完美地忘记了
Uh, yep, we forgot. Again.
今年不是我们的...银婚纪念日啊
Well, it's not our... silver anniversary.
你认为谁懂得更多
Who do you think would know better,
你还是Nancy?
you or Nancy?
真的吗?
Really?
我们已经结婚25年了?
We've been in this thing 25 years?
不要这么说
Don't say it like that.
好吧
Oh, well.
好吧 所以我们的计划是什么?
Okay, so, what's the plan?
顺其自然直到我们在报纸上找到
Float it till there's a good coupon in the paper
一张喷泉酒店喷泉房♥的优♥惠♥券再庆祝吗?
for the Fountain Room at Fountains?
Mike这可是25年纪念日
Mike, it's 25 years.
我们不能随随便便过了
We can't float this.
这很重要
It's too important.
但是我们要和我妈妈一起
But we're gonna have to work around my mom.
她星期六会来所以我们要一起去市场
She's driving down Saturday so we can go to the mall.
最后的三个市场要做不下去了
The last three stores are going out of business,
所有东西打八折 要抢疯
and everything's 80% off.
嘿 你可以去那里的时候给自己买♥♥个礼物
Hey, maybe you can get yourself a present while you're there.
我开玩笑的! 不要自己随便买♥♥买♥♥礼物
I'm kidding! No getting your own present.
我们这次要搞大事了
We're doing it up big.
这整件事 --
The whole shebang --
晚餐 礼物..沐浴休息日 全要到位
dinner, gifts... showering day-of.
休息日? 哇哦
Day-of? Ooh.
结婚25年了还想要跟自己的糟糠之妻共浴吗?
25 years and he still wants to shower day-of.
我真幸运啊
Lucky me.
什么都配不上我的小娇妻嘛
Nothing's too good for my lady.
你就不要担心了
Don't you worry.
我全都会安排好的
I'm gonna take care of everything.
Sue 我要你来帮我安排一些事
Sue, I need you to take care of something.
我真的有很多有铃铛挂毛衣啊
I have a lot of sweaters with bells on them.
怎么了?
What's up?
听着 这个周末
Listen, this weekend
是我和你妈结婚二十五周年纪念日
is your mom and my 25th anniversary.
总而言之 我们这次玩浪漫要做全套 --
Anyway, we're doing the whole shebang --
晚餐 鲜花 礼物...
dinner, flowers, gifts...
天哪 我爱死这个主意了!
Oh, my God. I love it!
- 所以你要我帮什么事? - 所有的事情
- So, what do you need my help with? - All those things.
好吧 她喜欢向日葵
Okay, well, she loves sunflowers,
但是现在不是向日葵的季节
but those aren't in season right now,
让我想想
so let me think about it.
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表