剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
我爱雪人
我底能
好啦
Okay,
有人想帮忙搭姜饼屋吗?
who wants to help build the gingerbread house?
我们得快点儿
We gotta do it fast
因为去年我把姜饼先生和女士给先吃掉了
'cause last year I ate the gingerman and lady first
他们都没机会搬进房♥子里
and they never even got a chance to move in.
嗯呐 Brick能帮你
Uh, yeah. Brick can do it.
我正努力吃得健康点
I'm trying to eat better.
Cindy想让我在年底前能做出一个完整俯卧撑
Cindy wants me to do a full push-up by the end of the year.
这是怎么了?
What happened?
Glossner家的熊孩子
Glossners.
他们昨天把它的气放了 现在又捅了个洞
They deflated it yesterday, and now they stabbed a hole in it.
我就不说捅在哪了
I won't tell you where.
你到底是为啥买♥♥了个那么老大的雪人?
Why'd you buy a big, giant snowman, anyway?
Lowe's商场里有个很可爱的女促销员
Eh, there was a cute salesgirl at Lowe's.
我不会让Glossner一家得逞的
I'm not letting those Glossners win.
我要用胶带把他给粘起来
I'm gonna duct-tape this guy's business back up
然后重新把他送回战线前列
and send him right back out there onto the front lines again.
这是我的房♥子
This is my house.
我不会被那些小混混牵着鼻子走的
I'm not gonna let those little punks call the shots.
至少有人对节日有点激♥情♥了
Well, at least someone has a passion for the holiday.
孩子们真的是 太没劲
The kids are just so blah.
那我们今天就晚点开始
So, we start later in the day.
- 谁会管这个? - 你还没明白吗?
- Who cares? - Don't you get it?
他们都不是小朋友了 圣诞的魔法已经消失了
Now that they're not little anymore, the magic is gone.
还记得他们之前 早上五点就把我们叫醒
Remember when they used to wake us up at 5:00 a.m.
还在我们床上跳来跳去吗?
and jump on our bed?
我就记得你闷在枕头里诅咒来着
I remember you cursing into your pillow.
"该死的"不能算诅咒好吗
"Damn it" Isn't a real curse.
你说的不是"该死的" 你说的是...
You didn't say "Damn it." You said...
重点是 只要你把我叫起来后
The point is, once you made me get up,
我就很爱看他们等不及想拆礼物的样子
I just loved how they couldn't wait to open their presents.
现在他们只想要礼品卡
And now all they want are gift cards.
我记得你还抱怨说得出去买♥♥礼物...
I remember you cursing about having to go out and shop...
圣诞节让人压力很大嘛!
The holidays are stressful!
那又不代表我不爱他们!
That doesn't mean you don't like 'em!
Mike 听我说
Hey, Mike, listen.
我在想 你猜怎么着?
I was thinking, and you know what?
我们不能再过小朋友式圣诞节了
We can't do a little-kid Christmas,
但是我们可以弄个大朋友版的
but we could do a big-kid Christmas.
我们可以给这个圣诞添把火
We could give Christmas a little zhuzh.
知道添把火是啥意思吗?
Do you know what zhuzhing is?
就像是那种意想不到的安排
It's like giving it a little kick in the pants.
咱们就正好利用一下
So, let's just take advantage of the fact
我们孩子都大了这件事
that the kids are older.
可以在平安夜弄一个鸡尾酒派对...
We could have a cocktail party on Christmas Eve...
就我们和Donahues一家
just us and the Donahues.
派对上不供应热可可 我们弄混合饮料
So, instead of serving hot cocoa, we could do mixed drinks.
孩子们在学校做的那种
And instead of these crappy ornaments
粗制滥造的装饰也不弄了
that the kids made in school,
我可以挂挂贝壳 弄一棵沙滩风格的圣诞树
I could hang seashells and have a beach-themed tree.
圣诞依然有魔力 只不过变为成人式魔力了
So, it would still be magic, just adult magic.
听着有点污 但是你应该明白我的意思了
That sounded dirty, but you know what I mean.
还有 我们不像以前那样给他们玩具
A-A-And instead of giving out toys,
而是用成人玩具弄一个"洋基交换"...
we could just do a Yankee Swap with adult toys...
不是那种成人玩具
not adult toys.
是成人会喜欢的玩具... 跟性无关的
Toys that adults would like... that are not sexual.
你能挪一下吗? 我得监视雪人
Could you move? I need eyes on the snowman.
啥是"洋基交换"
What's a Yankee Swap?
是一种在派对上玩的游戏 很有意思
Oh, it's this really fun party game
每个人都带去礼物
where everybody brings a present,
你可以从礼物堆里挑一个
and then you get to pick one from a pile
或者偷别人的礼物
or steal someone else's.
那为啥叫"洋基交换"呢?
Why is it called "Yankee Swap"?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我觉得它跟奴隶贸易有关
I'm assuming it has something to do with the slave trade.
啥? 不! 人们不会用这个给派对游戏命名的!
What? No! They would never name a party game after that!
那要看"人们"是谁了
Depends who "They" Is.
游戏很有意思 我们要玩
It's fun, and we're doing it,
每个人都要买♥♥点圣诞化的东西
so everybody has to buy something Christmasy
然后包起来
and wrap it up.
我可以自己买♥♥礼物 然后包起来?
I get to buy my own present and wrap it up?
正是此意
That's what I said.
我自己来吗 能用纸 胶带 跟...
By myself, using paper, tape, and...
剪刀吗?
scissors?
我可以用剪刀吗? 我能用吗?
Am I allowed to use scissors? Can I do that?
尽情用吧
Go to town.
这下才有点意思了
Well, now you've made it interesting.
我们要给平安夜添把火
We're gonna zhuzh up Christmas Eve.
Donahues一家会来开派对
So, the Donahues are coming over for a party,
然后我们会去参加教堂的午夜活动
and then we'll go to the midnight service.
嗯 我不参加
Yeah, I'm not doing that.
哈? 别这样
What? Oh, come on.
我们... 我们到时候会有开胃菜和成人饮料
We're... We're gonna have appetizers and adult drinks.
别对乐子说"不"好吗
Don't say "No" To fun.
如果你不注意着点 就会变成你♥爸♥那样
If you're not careful, you're gonna turn into your dad.
不是 我非常喜欢成人饮料
No, I'm all for adult drinks.
我就是要略过教堂那个环节
I'm just gonna skip the church thing.
你是啥意思呢?
What do you mean?
就是 最近没什么感觉
I'm just not feeling it lately.
关于什么的感觉?
Feeling what?
教堂 信仰 所有这些
Church, belief, the whole enchilada.
这事还真不小呢 年轻人
That's a big enchilada, senior.
我觉得 如果我没什么感觉
Yeah. Just seems like, if I'm not feeling it,
那去了也是很虚伪的
it's kind of hypocritical to go.
哈? 不是啊
What? No.
有时候我也不想去Curves(女性健身俱乐部) 但我还是会去
Sometimes I don't feel like going to Curves, and I still go.
你不会去的好吗
No, you don't.
但是我相信Curves啊
But I believe in Curves.
我还相信 如果我去了 就会有好处的
And I believe, if I went, it would do me good.
可能能让你
Probably help you not be so winded
从椅子上站起来的时候没那么喘
when you get up from chairs.
你 你对教堂产生这种感觉多久了?
H-How long have you been feeling this way about church?
一年 或者两年 这没什么不好的啊
A year, maybe two. I mean, it's healthy.
不是你告诉我要多提问
Aren't you the one that told me to ask questions
还有独♥立♥思考的吗?
and think for myself?
不是
No.
我都环游过世界了
Well, I've been traveling the world,
见了很多宗教
seen a lot of religions out there.
谁能说清 哪个才是正确的呢?
I mean, who's to say which one's the right one?
我们的 我们的是正确的 咱们去教堂吧
Ours is. Ours is the right one. Let's go to church.
妈 这是我的事 不是你的问题
Mom, this is about me. It's not your problem.
如果我不信上帝 你也没必要心烦
It shouldn't bother you if I don't believe in God.
因为能拿剪刀了 Brick激动得冲昏了头脑
Flush with the power of holding scissors,
他开始试着包装礼物
Brick set about trying to wrap his gift.
Axl 你干嘛呢?
Okay, Axl, what are you up to?
我想搞明白这些水管设备是怎么运作的
Trying to figure out how all this plumbing stuff works
这样我在工作中才能把它卖♥♥出去
so I can sell it for my new job.
还有这个 叫浮球阀(也可理解为蛋屌♥)
Also, this thing, it's called a ball cock.
我得控制自己说的时候不笑场
I got to be able to say that without laughing.
需要点时间
It's gonna take some time.
我听说你圣诞节不去教堂
I heard you're not going to church on Christmas.
你想耍什么花招?
What are you trying to pull?
没有 我就是没那感觉 所以就不去了
Nothing. I'm not feeling it, so I'm not going.
你到底是对什么没感觉?
What exactly is it you're not feeling?
信仰? 你意思是你没信仰了吗?
Faith? Are you saying you don't have faith?
我意思是 我长大了 Sue
I'm saying I'm older now, Sue.
我环游过世界 见了世面
I've traveled the world. I've seen things.
我很羡慕你小镇女孩的天真傻劲
I envy your small-town naivete,
但是我已经做不到揣着明白装糊涂了
but I cannot shut off my intellect.
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表