剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
在忙着充实她的暑假
was busy cramming in summer.
哎呀!
Oof!
爸 我在想
Hey, Dad, I've been thinking.
发型不错
I like your hair.
可能不是最流行的风格
Might not be the flashiest style,
但是永远不会过时
but it's consistent.
你接着说
Continue.
分手这事 我真的需要你帮帮我
I really need help with this breakup thing.
你还没跟她聊过? 赶紧解决了
You haven't talked to her yet? Just get it done.
我正努力呢
I'm trying.
Axl给了我几条建议
I got some advice from Axl,
但是我意识到对他来说有用的方法 在我身上可能就失灵了
but I realized what works for him might not work for me.
但是然后我突然想到 咱们两个很相似啊
But then it occurred to me you and I are very similar.
嗯呐
Okay.
所以我就想着
So I was thinking you might be able
没准你能在这整件事上给我点指示呢
to shed some light on this whole subject.
Brick 分手建议的事 问我可能
Look, Brick, I might not be the right guy
不太合适
to ask for breakup advice.
怎么呢?
Why not?
事实是
Truth is,
我没有真正意义上跟女孩分过手
I never really broke up with a girl.
我就大概是营造出距离感
I would just sort of grow distant
然后就让她们自行 慢慢漂走了
and let them sort of... drift away.
现在想来
Come to think of it,
到现在没准还有几个女的
there might be a couple women out there
还会觉得我跟她们在一起呢
who still think they're going out with me.
那你就没有建议给我了吗?
So you've got no advice for me?
保持这个发型
Lock in that hairstyle.
不用在意我
Don't mind me.
就是在做我的招牌夏日特饮
Just making my signature summer drink.
我是没有在意你啦 但是你为啥
Not that I care, but why are you trying
非要把整个暑假塞到短短两天过完呢?
to cram a whole summer into just two days?
嗯 因为我把其余的时间都拿来挣钱了?
Uh, because I spent the rest of my summer making money?
哈
Mm.
"想买♥♥这个
"Want to buy this.
我必须买♥♥那个" Sue
I got to have that." Sue.
Sue Sue Sue 你忽视了好多东西了!
Sue, Sue, Sue. You got blinders on!
五颜六色的东西把你的眼迷住了
You got red, white, and blue blinders on,
你都忽略了重点
and you're missing the big picture.
你现在心里有个巨大的洞
You got a huge hole,
你想用买♥♥东西来填满它
and you're trying to fill it with stuff.
我曾有过你这种经历
Well, I've been on the other side,
我想跟你说 钱不是解决问题的方法
and I'm here to tell you money is not the answer.
能填满你心里那个洞的只有爱
Only thing that's gonna fill that hole is love.
能借我20块吗?
Can I borrow 20 bucks?
这红酒喝着跟屎一样
This wine tastes like butt.
嘿! 那是我们在密苏里红酒庄园买♥♥的特制红酒
Hey! That's our special wine from Missouri wine country.
你只需要告诉他们
You just tell them what
你想用哪种莓来酿酒 要加多少糖
kind of berries you like and how much sugar,
他们就能现场给你制♥作♥出来
and they make it for you right on the spot.
啊 这下可好
Ah, good.
我们开始在大白天喝起红酒了
We're drinking wine in the middle of the day.
这就叫享受生活 不像Sue
It's called enjoying life, unlike Sue,
跟个愚蠢的老鼠赛跑比赛里
who's working like a dog on a hamster wheel
踩着仓鼠轮子飞奔的狗似的疯狂工作
in a rat race to nowhere.
别挖苦Sue上班太努力了
Don't say Sue's working too hard.
我很欣赏她有自己的计划
I admire her for having a plan.
我有我的计划 你妈妈也有她的计划
I have plans, your mom has plans.
每个人都有自己的计划
Everybody has plans.
因为有计划我们才能有房♥子可住
We have a roof over our head because of plans.
我跟你讲讲...
And I'll tell you something e...
欢迎你回家 亲爱的
Welcome home, honey.
我还是没能跟Cindy分手
Well, I still haven't broken up with Cindy.
这种类型的个人事务
This type of personal transaction
要求一定程度的社交魅力
requires a level of social grace
说实话 我并不具备这魅力
that frankly, I do not possess.
来杯红酒吧
Just have a glass of wine.
我感觉确实能好受点
I find it really takes the edge off.
妈 你得帮帮我
You got to help me, Mom.
Axl的建议很没道德
Axl's advice was morally bereft,
爸爸的水平也就那样了
and Dad's was spotty at best.
啊 顺便提个醒...
Oh, and just a heads-up...
我觉得他还在跟几个女的约会
I think he's still dating a couple women.
所以 妈妈 如果你依然年轻有活力
So, Mom, if you were still young and vital,
你想怎么听别人对你说 "我已经烦你了
how would you like to hear, "I'm sick of you,
你的耳朵对我再也没有吸引力了
your ears don't do it for me anymore,
我们在一起已经很无聊了
we're in a rut,
我们完了 彻底拜拜 再没可能了"?
it's dead, it's over, it's done"?
你好?
Hello?
Brick? 是你吗?
Brick? Is that you?
我的天! 我用屁♥股♥给Cindy误拨了电♥话♥!
Oh, my God! I butt-dialed Cindy!
我的手♥机♥到底怎么会在兜里?!
What on earth is my phone doing in my pocket?!
我死定了!
I'm a dead man!
你现在应该很想喝红酒了哈?
Bet you want that wine now, huh?
我现在马上要看电视
I need the TV asap.
我要狂看"十三个原因"
I got to binge-watch "13 Reasons Why,"
我才看到第四个原因
and I'm only up to the fourth reason.
我现在有一种不好的预感 但是我还要接着追
I got a bad feeling about it, but I'm gonna stick with it
因为我觉得会是个好结局
'cause I think it has a happy ending.
好啦
Okay.
大家都选出来对自己最有意义的东西了吗
Did everyone pick the item
然后我们就可以投票了?
that means the most to them so we can vote on it?
我说 不是吧?
Oh, come on. Really?!
如果Cindy听到了我认为她已经听到的东西
If Cindy heard what I think she heard,
你要埋进土里的东西
a time capsule isn't the only thing
就不光是一颗时间胶囊了
you're gonna be burying in the earth.
别再抱怨了 Brick
Oh, cry me a river, Brick.
你看看这些我还没做完的事儿
Look at all this stuff I still have to do.
你到底有没有在注意听啊?
Have you been paying attention at all?
你能明白我现在情况有多严重吗?
Do you understand the enormity of my situation?
如果Cindy听到了
If Cindy heard half the things
我用屁♥股♥误拨电♥话♥时所说的一半
that I said on that butt-dial,
她就会非常生气
she's gonna be very angry,
相信我
and trust me,
你不会想见到她生气的样子的
you do not want to see her when she's angry.
她的眼睛会变得和鲨鱼的一样黑
Her eyes go black like a shark.
哈喽 Brick 你打给我了?
Hello, Brick. You called me?
噢是吗?
Oh, did I?
呃 让我查查我的通话记录
Um, let's check my call history.
看一看
Uh, let's see.
这个月我打了两通电♥话♥
I made two calls this month,
一个是Troy 另一个是... 噢 是你
one to Troy and one to... oh, yeah, you.
我当时听不见你说什么
I couldn't hear anything that you said.
所以我来找你
That's why I came over.
等等 所以你没有听到我说的话?
Wait. So you didn't hear me at all?
没有
No.
噢 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我要跟你分手
I'm breaking up with you.
我们太枯燥了
We're in a rut.
你的耳朵不再吸引我了
Your ears don't do it for me anymore.
我们的爱情死了 结束了 不再了
It's dead, it's over, it's done.
Brick 你觉得这是合适的时机
Brick, are you sure that this is the right time?
合适的场合吗?
And place?
开什么玩笑?
What are you talking about?
不是你们跟我说
You guys are the ones who told me
我考虑的太多
that I was overthinking
让我跟她分手就好了
and to just break up with her already.
所以这些是他们的主意?
So this was their idea?
是的
Yes.
是因为你妈妈控制欲太强
Is this because your mom is so controlling
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表