剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
那是个歌♥名?
That's a song?
总之 那个礼物太昂贵了
Anyway, it was an extravagant gift
又不知道从哪来的 所以...
that came out of nowhere, so...
好吧 我只是觉得她应该拥有那条项链
Well, I just thought she should have it.
她值得拥有
She deserves it.
我想 对她来说 一辈子叫个男孩子的名字
I mean, things are tough enough for her
已经够可怜了 你懂吧?
going through life with a boy's name, you know?
还有 老妈也会希望我给她的
Plus, Mom would've wanted it that way.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
那项链是老妈的
Well, it was Mom's.
她一直都戴着在 你不记得了吗?
She wore it all the time. Don't you remember?
我以为你记得的
Yeah, I thought you'd remember.
啊 你跟她相处的时间比我长多了
Ahh. You had more years with her than I did.
你知道的 我一直对此很是嫉妒呀
You know, I was always kinda jealous about that.
Rusty
Rusty.
这件事真是太暖心了
That was a very nice thing to do.
哎 该死的 我一看到她的脸
Well, doggone it if I don't look at her face
就像看到了老妈一样
and see Mom every time.
你肯定也这么觉得
You must see that.
嗯 是的
Oh, yeah.
我是这么觉得的
Yeah, I do.
听我说 呃 有的时候吧 我觉得我对你的评判太严苛了
Listen, um, I think that I judge you too harshly sometimes,
而且 呃 这对你一点也不公平
and, uh, that's not really fair.
你是我兄弟 但我并不总是...
You're my brother, but I don't always...
哦 Mike 你不必这样
Oh, Mike, you don't have to do that.
我们是一家人
We're family.
我们不必说多余的话
We don't have to say words.
而且 我们有特殊的联♥系♥
Plus, we have that bond.
就像现在
Like right now.
你感知到了吗?
Are you getting that?
我们正在心灵感应
Doing that telepathy thing.
我在告诉你 "给我瓶啤酒"
I'm telling you, "Get me a beer."
走吧 我去给你买♥♥啤酒
Let's go. I'll buy you one.
嘿! 成功了!
Hey! It worked!
心灵感应第一次成功了
That's the first time it ever worked.
Rusty 在他那些疯狂的想法里
Rusty, for all his crazy ideas,
有时还是有靠谱的
sometimes has a good one.
他一点都没错... 家人之间
He wasn't wrong... when it comes to family,
毋需多言
you don't have to say the words.
做自己就好
You can just be.
新方案... 出书这事 我们是不会
new plan... we're not getting anywhere
有任何进展的 我们是视觉学习者
with the books. We're visual learners.
- 啥意思? - 就是说我们从电视里学习
- What does that mean? It means we learn from TV,
我这有个电影 里边全是讲金融的
so I got a movie I heard is all about finance.
我们只需要把碟子放进去
We just pop it into that bad boy,
就成功了一半
and we are good to go.
电影名字是《华尔街之狼》
It's called "Wolf of Wall Street."
这些礼物只是我对你的感觉的冰山一角
These gifts are just a hint of my fellings for you.
我有很多话想对你说
There's so much I want to say,
但是我必须得当面对你说
but I need to say it in person.
明天下午两点 公园的喷泉见
Meet me at the fountain at the park tomorrow, 2:00.
不见不散
I can't wait."
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表