剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
我考她《无人星球》的内容
I gave her the "Planet Nowhere" Quiz,
她只拿到了八十五分
and she only got an 85.
甚至随便略读了一下描写段落
She skims the descriptive paragraphs.
怎么能那么做呢
You can't do that.
Brick 你真的考虑清楚了吗?
Have you really thought this through, Brick?
你真的要...
I mean, are you sure you want to...
甩了唯一一个喜欢你的女生?
Break up with the only girl that ever liked you?
我不太想带着感情的束缚
I'm just not sure I want to be tied down
开启我的超级高二
going into my big sophomore year.
超级高二?
Big sophomore year?
对啊 众所周知
Everybody knows sophomore year
高二是整个高中生涯最令人兴奋的一年
is the most exciting year of your high-school career.
我很肯定不是
Pretty sure it isn't.
得了吧...
Oh, come on...
想想有多少关于高二的电影和书?
all the movies, books about sophomore year?
有多少人感叹
Everybody always saying,
"要是我能再次回到二年级就好了"?
"I wish I was a sophomore again"?
我不想在成为无趣高三生时
Bottom line, when I'm a boring senior,
回顾过去 感叹自己毁了
I don't want to look back and say
人生中最宝贵的一年 这是我的底线
I blew the most important year of my life.
Axl! - 哇!
Axl! - Whoa!
- 你搞什么鬼? - 辣眼睛!
- What's going on? - Mercy!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
放轻松
Relax.
你们这些美国人... 对裸体就是爱大惊小怪
You Americans... you're so hung up on nudity.
在欧洲 我可以一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地去任何沙滩
I could go to any beach in Europe like this.
那你就去吧
Please do.
现在我睡觉甚至都不♥穿♥四角裤了
You know, I don't even sleep in boxers anymore.
老爸 你真应该试试
Dad, you should try it.
我刚刚才让他改掉穿袜子上♥床♥的习惯
Hey, I just got him to stop wearing socks to bed.
现在是下午六点
So, it's 6:00 p.M.
要开启美好的一天了?
Ready to attack the day?
Axl 既然你回来了 我有事要你帮忙
Axl, now that you're home, I need your help.
我们一直在等你回来
We were waiting for you to get back
因为这个决定事关我们全家人
because this is all our decision,
我希望你们都能参与进来
and I need everybody to weigh in on it.
Pronto
Pronto.
意思是"继续..."
That means, "Go on..."
呃 我觉得应该是
I think.
镇里打算搞一个盛大的
Well, they're doing a huge ceremony
奥森牛重新揭幕典礼
for the reopening of the Orson cow,
还打算埋下一个时间胶囊
and they're burying a time capsule.
每个家庭都得选一样有代表性的特殊物品
So every family needs to choose a special item
放到胶囊里永久保存起来
to represent them for all of eternity,
这样东西不能超过这个盒子的大小
and it has to fit into this box.
所以我们真得认真想想
So we really have to give it some serious thought
因为一百年后
'cause 100 years from now,
奥森的后代会把这些东西挖出来 并对我们作出评价
future Orsonites are gonna dig it up and judge us.
一百年也没有很长
100 years is nothing.
我在罗马见过有一千万年历史的废墟
I saw ruins in Rome that were 10 million years old.
见你的头
No, you didn't.
是吗? 老爸 到底是我还是你去了罗马?
Really, Dad? Who was there... me or you?
Sue, Sue! 你得...
Sue, Sue! I need you...
对不起老妈 我现在没空 我得去晒日光浴了
Sorry, Mom. No time. I got to lay in the sun.
暑假的前半段 我会忘擦防晒霜 然后被晒伤
First half of summer, I forget sunblock and get burned,
剩下的那半时间 也就是明天
and then I peel in the second half...
我要用来脱皮...
a.K.A. Tomorrow.
好了 我们所有人都得好好想想
Okay, guys, we really have to spitball on this
因为这样东西必须得很有意义
'cause it has to be something meaningful.
Frankie 我们相信你 这种事你最拿手了
Frankie, we trust you. This is your thing.
不论你想出什么 都会很棒的
Whatever you come up with is gonna be great.
我知道!
Oh!
那个翠儿杯怎么样?
What about our Tweety Bird sippy-cup?
这几个熊孩子都用过
All the kids used it,
上面还留有他们小小的牙印
and it has their little teeth marks in it.
肯定很有爱
Oh, that would be cute.
额
Eh.
好了 够了
All right. That's it.
我不能再无所事事地躺着了
No more laying around for me.
我要坐到门廊里
I'm gonna go sit on the porch
看着人来人往
and watch people walk by.
啊! 那看起来好像一条龙
Aww! That one looks like a dragon.
那个像海盗船
Pirate ship.
长颈鹿狗! 哈!
Giraffe-dog! Ha!
Axl 我有事想问问你的意见
Hey, Axl, can I get your opinion on something?
我决定和Cindy分手
So, I've decided to break up with Cindy.
哇! 你讲真?
Whoa! You sure about that?
你懂的 高二嘛
Well, you know, sophomore year.
重点是 我已经下定决心了
The thing is, now that I've decided to do it,
只是不知道怎么开口
I'm not exactly sure how to do it.
- 为什么要分手呢? 多交点女友就好了 - 泡泡啊!
- Why break up? Just add on. - Bubbles!
你知道吗 在法国
You know, in France,
他们一个星期里每天都有不同的女友
they got a girlfriend for every day of the week.
- 那里一个星期似乎不止七天 - 泡泡啊! 泡泡啊!
- And they got more days there. - Bubble! Bubble!
- 泡泡啊! - 我觉得Cindy不会同意
- Bubble! - I don't think Cindy would go for that.
老弟 我不知道跟你说点啥好
I don't know what to tell ya, bud.
你就 把事情搞定吧
Just, uh, get 'er done.
拿出老爸的折梯 爬上去
Grab Dad's stepladder, climb on up,
看着Cindy的眼睛 告诉她 你要分手
look Cindy in her eyes, and tell her it's over.
棒呆!
Yes!
该吃花生酱夹心饼了
Nutty Buddy time.
啊 踩到了有刺的树丛
Stepped on a pricker bush.
这项不在我的清单上 不过也可以写上去
Wasn't on my list, but it could've been.
我刚 知道Donahues他们家
Okay, I just found out
打算往时间胶囊里放什么东西了
what the Donahues are putting in their time capsule.
他们连续一年 每天在同一个地方拍全家福
They took a family photo in the same place every day for a year,
Dottie用照片做了个视频
then Dottie made a movie of it,
Sean写了首歌♥当配乐
and Sean wrote a song to go along with it.
他们的时间胶囊多完美啊
So their time capsule is perfect,
我们有什么?
and, um, what do we have?
有缺口的碗 弯了的叉子
A chipped bowl, bent fork.
还有Sue写的
Oh, a note from Sue that says,
"来超级大姨妈了
"Having a heavy period.
请给我买♥♥超长无侧漏姨妈巾"字条
Please pick me up super tampons,"
现在说起来 我忘了买♥♥了
which I now realize I forgot to do.
我们就这样了
So, that's where we are.
还有 我能不能让那个法国大厨把他的
More importantly, am I allowed to tell the French chef
香肠包装纸扔掉?
to throw away his bologna wrappers?
Mike 我是认真的
Mike, I'm serious.
这就是我们的遗产
This is our legacy.
我们不会永远在这个地方的
We're not gonna be here forever,
我们死后 还有人会记得我们吗?
and when we're gone, will people remember us?
人们能记住Heck家族曾经在这儿生活过吗?
Will people remember that the Hecks were here?
他们如果记不得了 我们就这么从历史中销声匿迹了怎么办?
What if they don't and we're erased from history?
我挺确定 历史不太在意你来没来过
I'm pretty sure history will be fine with that.
行吧
Okay.
我认真跟你说
I'm telling you,
至少每天泡一个时长两小时的澡
take a two-hour bath at least once a day.
没什么能比泡个美美的澡更舒服的了
Nothing like a good, long soak.
还有 我可能把你们的排水口给堵了
In other news, I may have clogged your drain.
你知道吗 Axl?
You know what, Axl?
爸 我知道
Dad, I know.
从我回家之后你是怎么看我的
I can see the way you've been looking at me
我都明白
ever since I came home.
你有话想跟我说
Got something you want to say,
但是憋着不讲
but you're holding back.
你不需要说出来的 我都明白
And you don't have to say it. I know.
我也爱你哦 拔拔
I love you, too, papá.
时间胶囊这个事儿 根本就没人帮我的忙
So, I wasn't getting any help on the time capsule,
而且按理说会对这事儿无比热情的那位
and the one person who would normally be all over it
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表