剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
顺便说一下 你错了
By the way, you were wrong.
是吗? 你环视下四周 我也知道自己错了
Yeah? Look around. I know.
我今早穿工作服
When I was putting on my work shirt
明白了两件事
this morning, two things dawn on me.
第一 这种蓝色能突出我的眼睛
One, this shade of blue really makes my eyes pop,
第二 这件衣服不需要领带
And, two, this shirt does not require a tie.
我不知道我为啥要继续和你聊
I don't know why I would want to extend this conversation,
但是... 我哪儿错了呢?
but... how's that make me wrong?
因为你总是烦我
'Cause you're always up in my grill.
"Axl 你得学会系领带
"You gotta learn how to tie a tie, Axl.
你工作的时候会需要的"
You gonna need it for your job."
我已经有了份工作
Well, I've got a job,
而在全公♥司♥里唯一
And the only person in my entire company
系领带的人就只有
who wears a tie
那个会说话的厕所标志人像
Is the talking toilet logo.
听着 每个男人都应该学会七件事
Look, every man should know how to do seven things,
而系领带是其中的一个
and tying a tie is one of 'em.
我不知道我为啥要继续这段对话
I don't know why I'd want to extend this conversation,
所以我现在不聊了
So I won't.
另外六件事分别是...
The other six are...
用手指吹口哨 看地图
Whistle with your fingers, read a map,
用木炭烧烤 擦皮鞋
grill with charcoal, shine your shoes,
不用开瓶器打开一瓶酒
Open a bottle without an opener,
还有撞门
and breaking down a door.
这些事还真是息息相关啊
That's all pretty relevant stuff.
如果还有类似的事情 发传真给我
Got any more gems like that, just shoot me a fax.
哪儿好笑?
Why is that funny?
因为过时了
'Cause it's old.
你如果不让我练习
How am I supposed to learn how to drive
我咋能学会开车呢?
if you won't let me practice?
我很抱歉 Brick 但车里有鸡蛋... 还有我
I'm sorry, Brick, but there were eggs in the car... and me.
爸 你能帮我和你的老婆讲讲道理吗?
Dad, will you please talk some sense into your wife?
我的学车许可一周后就要到期了
My learner's permit expires in a week,
如果我没拿到驾照
and if I don't get my license,
你就必须得用你挣的来之不易的9块钱
you're gonna have to pay $9 of your hard-earned money
帮我更新学车许可
for me to renew it.
为了活下来 花这点儿钱还是值得的
A small price to pay to live.
你看 Brick 我们已经给你很多机会了
Look, Brick, we gave you plenty of chances,
但我和你♥爸♥都不放心
but both your dad and I don't feel comfortable
让你在路上开车
letting you back on the road.
所以 你是说
So, in other words,
你俩觉得我是个相当糟糕的司机
you two think I'm such a terrible driver
如果我坐上那辆车
that if I even step foot in that car,
我就会伤害到自己 你们 还有其他无辜的人?
I'll hurt myself, you guys, and other innocent people?
事实上 你的用词很恰当
Actually, those are the perfect words.
听力不错 哥们儿
Good listening, buddy.
- 你好 Shelly - 抱歉
- Hi, Shelly. - sorry.
我按了门铃 但没人回应
I rang the doorbell, but nobody answered.
没关系 见到Donahue家的人我总是很开心
That's okay. I am always happy to see a donahue...
我是指所有的Donahue家的 并不是指哪个特别的人
I mean all donahues in general, not a specific donahue.
我对所有Donahue家的人都一样喜爱
I love all donahues equally,
等等等等诸如此类
and so on and so forth and what have you.
呃 我在你的洋基礼物交换派对上赢了这个
Um, I won this at your yankee swap party,
我想问问你有没有它原来的包装盒
And I was wondering if you had the box it came in.
我要把它送给我的笔友 在英格兰的朱丽叶
I'm gonna give it to my pen pal, Juliette, in England.
什么? 不!
What? no!
不行 你不能把它寄到英格兰
No, you can't send that to England.
我不知道怎么说
I don't know how to say this,
但这个雪花玻璃球对我非常重要
but that snow globe is really important to me,
所以如果你不打算自己留下
so if you're not gonna keep it,
我希望你可以把它还给我
I would appreciate it if you could give it back to me.
我当然可以还给你...
Of course i'll give it back to you...
...用同等或更好的东西来换
...for an item of equal or greater value.
好 我和你换
Okay, I'm willing to make that trade,
但我得警告你 我是个很厉害的谈判者
but I must warn you, I am a very tough negotiator.
哦 对不起 我吓到你了吗?
Oh, I'm sorry. did I startle you?
或者我应该说 我的手♥机♥吓到你了吗?
Or should I say, did my phone startle you?
我找到个口哨应用
I found a whistle app.
它有跌落悬崖的声音...
It's got falling off a cliff...
...有现在看来很不好的建筑工人的嘘声...
...the now-inappropriate construction-worker catcall...
...还有几种放屁声
...and several fart noises.
抱歉 最后一个是真的
Sorry. that last one was real.
我想说的是 我不再需要你那份清单了
The point is, I no longer need your little list.
嘿 妈 我能向你请教个问题吗?
Hey, mom. Can I pick your brain?
当然可以 但我不理解你为啥想问我
Sure, but I don't know why you'd want to.
我刚刚从厨房♥过来
I just came in here from the kitchen,
已经不记得自己为啥要过来了
and I literally have no idea why.
呃 我在想把这个雪花玻璃球送给Sean
Well, I was thinking of giving this snow globe to Sean.
我想这样很好
You know, I thought it'd be cool
因为他总说我是他特别的雪花
because he always calls me his special snowflake,
而且
and, also
我也想和他表白
I was thinking of telling him how I feel.
- 真的吗? - 对
- Really? - Yeah.
自从我们接吻之后,
Ever since we kissed,
我就在找一个合适的时间做这件事
I've been trying to find the perfect moment,
但我觉得我需要直截了当些
But I feel like I just need to lay it all on the line,
然后顺其自然
and then whatever happens, happens.
我完全赞同
I totally agree.
你知道吗 每个人都觉得应该是
You know, everyone assumes that the guy
男生先表白
should be the first one to say how he feels,
但事实上 有些男生需要借助一点外力
but the truth is, some guys need a little push.
你和我爸就是这样的吗?
Is that how it was with you and dad?
啊... 不完全是
Well... not exactly.
哦 不是他先说的我爱你吗?
Oh, so he didn't tell you he loved you first?
我觉得他从来都没说过这句话
I'm not sure he's ever told me that,
但他绝对在我们的婚礼上暗示了
but he definitely implied it at our wedding.
这些鞋有啥共同点?
What do all these shoes have in common?
都很臭?
They stink?
错 呃 也许吧
Wrong. well, maybe.
正确答案是 没有一双是需要擦得锃亮的
The correct answer is, none of them have to be shined.
扔麦克风(耍酷)
Mic drop.
哦 扔鞋
Ooh. shoe drop.
好了 我要回学校了
Well, I am headed back to school.
谁知道呢? 下次见面
Who knows? Next time you see me
我也许会有新消息哦
I might have some news.
把这堆鞋拿走
Get these shoes off my table,
否则我会让你和Brick一起开车
or I'll make you drive with Brick.
我的车被偷了!
My car was stolen!
它昨晚还在这
It was right here last night.
我把它加满油好开去学校 但现在车没了
I loaded it up to go to school, and now it's gone.
- 车没了! - 好了 冷静
- It's gone! - Okay, calm down.
冷静?
Calm down?
小偷厚颜无♥耻♥的走到车道上
Thieves brazenly walked up the driveway,
打开车门
opened the car door,
从仪表盘上拿起钥匙
grabbed the keys from the dashboard,
然后偷了我的车!
and stole my car!
天啊! 真不敢相信
Oh, my god. I can't believe it.
Sue 我很抱歉
Sue, I am so sorry.
打扰一下 但我认为
Excuse me, but I believe
我才是真正的受害者
I'm the real victim in this crime.
我是下一个有权接手Edie阿姨的车的人
I was next in line to get aunt Edie's car.
实际上 我才是下一个
Actually, I am.
你说啥? 你已经有一辆车了
What are you talking about? You already got a car.
你在春假的时候把它给弄坏了
You wrecked it on spring break.
的确 但我是大哥 所以下一个用车的人是我
True, but I'm the oldest, so I just get back in line.
规则不是这样
That's not how it works.
我们能先不争谁会得到这辆车吗?
Can we please stop fighting about who gets the car?
这是我的车 并且还被偷了
It's my car, and it was stolen.
我们应该报♥警♥
Well, we gotta go to the police.
我只是想提醒你一下
I just want to remind you,
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表