剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表
2017-2018学年
天堂般享受 姐妹情深深
心想之事必成 牢狱之灾远离
Sue Heck 大小姐驾到!
校车
在一些城市里 车是地位的象征
In some cities, cars are status symbols,
但在我们中部
but out here in the middle,
理智的人开聪明的车
it's sensible people with sensible cars.
瞧一瞧啊
Ta-da!
这怎么回事
What is this?
你嫌原来的油费太少
You tired of getting eight miles a gallon,
买♥♥了个更耗油的车?
you wanted four?
我现在是校车司机了!
I'm a school bus driver!
我天 这什么时候的事啊?
Wow. So, when did this happen?
你们不是老逼着我找工作吗
Well, you guys have been pressuring me to get a job,
所以我就找了份工作
so I got a job.
你可别瞎说啊 我们什么时候逼你了
What do you mean? We didn't pressure you.
你在欧洲回来之后我们可什么都没说啊
We haven't said a word since you've been home from Europe.
我知道 可是你们这样
I know, which is actually more annoying
比碎碎念逼我更讨厌
than when you say something.
你们俩老是交换眼神
You guys are always sharing looks.
我们才没有交换眼神
We don't share looks.
所以 我明白了
Okay. I get it.
我已经不是那个不负责任的大学生了
I'm not an irresponsible college kid anymore,
所以我现在是为社会贡献力量的一份子了
so now, I am a contributing member of society
凭自己的工作赚钱
with a job and a salary,
但是我未来两周拿不到薪水
but I don't get paid for two more weeks,
所以你们得接济我20块钱
so I need you to spot me a $20.
你看 你们又在交换眼神了!
Oh, my God! You're doing it again!
Axl 你能找到份工作我们非常自豪
Look, Axl, we're very proud that you got a job
而且坦白讲 我们是松了一口气
and, frankly, more than a little relieved,
但是你好不容易才得到商科文凭
but you worked hard to get yourself a business degree.
我知道
I know!
所以我才需要这份临时的开车工
That's the whole point of this sweet gig.
好让我随时随地去面试 在商业市场中所向披靡
I am free to go on interviews in the business world.
所以你要扎着小辫去面试吗?
You're going on interviews with your little hairdo there?
我的天
Oh, my God.
请站在年轻人的角度看事情吧 老人家
Step into the twenty-teens, grandpa.
他们才不会评论我的发型的
They're not gonna judge me on my hair,
但我倒希望他们可以
but I wish they would.
你知道要多强的自♥制♥力...
You know how much discipline it took...
...才能长出这种发型?
...to grow this thing out?
老板们可就要找我这种自♥制♥力强的
Employers look for that.
瞧一瞧啊
Ta-da!
跟你的新校车司机打个招呼吧
Say hello to your new bus driver.
Rhonda去哪了
What happened to Rhonda?
她把来♥福♥枪♥当拐杖
She was using her rifle as a crutch.
结果打中自己的脚
She shot her foot off.
- 唯一的一只脚? - 是
- The other one?! - Eh.
没有恶意 Axl
No offense, Axl,
但我不想你做我的校车司机
I don't want you to be my bus driver.
今年我可是高二生
This is my big sophomore year.
黄金单身贵族
I'm a single man now,
校车就是我猎艳的地方
and the bus is a traveling meat market.
冬天4:00天黑以后
In the winter, when it gets dark by 4:00,
我就要开始猎艳行动了
that's when things happen.
如果你要当司机
Look, if we're gonna do this,
可不能坏了我的好事
I can't have you cramping my style.
不许看我 不许跟我讲话
You don't look at me. You don't talk to me.
听着 你给我站在白线后面
Hey, you stay behind that white line
不许带口香糖和危险品上车
and don't bring any gum or hazardous materials on this bus
我就先饶你一命
and we'll be just fine.
我看到了
Saw that!
Lexie 你发现了没有
Lexie, do you realize
这是我们第一次毫不犹豫地
this is the first year we are coming back to school
回到学校
not full of indecision?
我们有自己的公♥寓♥了
We have our own apartment!
没有脏乱差的寝室 没有垃圾桶
No crappy dorm room, no bin.
我选到了我想上的课
I got all the classes I wanted,
有一个超帅的男朋友
I've got a super cute boyfriend,
我爸还给我们搞到了一台
and my dad got us that machine
能用香蕉做冻酸奶的机器
that makes fro-yo out of bananas.
今年肯定是棒呆了的一年
You know it's gonna be an awesome year
因为我都已经定好名了
because I've already labeled it!
2017-2018学年 天堂般享受 姐妹情深深
"2017/18 is Gonna Be Heaventeen/Great-teen,
心想之事必成 牢狱之灾远离
AKA Makin' It Happen, Takin' No Prisoners --
Sue Heck 大小姐驾到!
Sue Heck in Da House!"
不幸的是 房♥间里不止有Sue Heck大小姐一人驾到
Unfortunately, Sue Heck wasn't the only one in da house.
有人吗
Knock, knock.
嗨 Nanch
Oh, hey, Nancy.
嗨 Frankie
Hey, Frankie.
作为Orson的时光胶囊主席 真是忙个不停
An Orson time capsule chairwoman's job is never done.
我得在胶囊被埋起来之前把每个检查都一遍
I had to take a peek at each capsule before the big burying,
抱歉 你不能把
and I'm sorry to say you're not allowed
液体的东西放进胶囊里
to put in anything with liquid.
液体? 什么液体?
Liquid? What liquid?
哦 是Sue的雪花球啊
Oh. Sue's snow globe.
是我搞错了
Oh, no, this was a mistake.
不应该把它放进去的
This should never have gone in there.
不好意思
Sorry about that.
没事的
No worries.
你都不相信我都看到了什么
You can't believe what I've seen.
有个家伙想把他的秋裤也放进去
One guy tried to put in his long johns.
你能想象吗?
Can you imagine?
100年以后 Orson的市民把这个胶囊挖出来
The city of Orson digging it up in 100 years,
肯定以为我们是变♥态♥呢
thinking we were all perverts!
我找点别的放进去
We'll find something else.
也许我该把我们家的煤气费账单放进去
Maybe I should put in our gas bill.
这样他们就有证据向我的子辈们讨钱了
Then they can hound my descendents.
我一直很佩服你
I always admire your ability
能够苦中作乐的精神
to laugh in the face of adversity.
你怎么从来不围这条围巾
Ooh, why don't you ever wear this scarf?
很漂亮啊
It's beautiful.
真的吗 你觉得很漂亮吗
Really? You think it's beautiful?
你以为这是条围巾
You think it's a scarf?
好漂亮 我喜欢
Oh, it's so pretty. I love it.
那就送给你好了
You know what? Take it.
那哪行啊
No. I couldn't.
别客气
No, really.
都挂在这好多年了
It's been hanging there for years.
总该要给人戴戴
Somebody should enjoy it.
Frankie 我都忘了
Frankie, I can't remember
别人有多久没给我过这么漂亮的东西了
the last time I got something this nice.
我要干洗一下再戴
I'm gonna steam-clean it, and then I'm gonna wear it.
住在这?
Living here?
你住在这是什么意思?
What do you mean you're living here?
我周一要开始新的工作了
I mean, I start a new job on Monday,
所以我要在这家民宿住到11月
and I Therebnb'd this place till November.
不好意思 应该是搞错了
I'm sorry, but there must be some kind of a mistake.
我们没有把公♥寓♥改成民宿啊
We never Therebnb'd our apartment.
只是在暑假的以后转租给了
All we did was sublet it for the summer
Derek 和Andy
to Derek and Andy.
Derek 和Andy把它当民宿转给了我 而且
Well, Derek and Andy Therebnb'd it to me, and...
我还有签合同的
I've got a contract.
租约上签的是我的名字
But my name's on the lease.
但合同上签的是我的名字
But my name's on this contract.
但是我们没有地方去了
But we have nowhere else to go!
听着 你们看起来还蛮讲道理的
Look, you seem like reasonably nice,
就是情绪比较激动
if overly excitable, girls,
但是我马上就要失去耐心了
but I'm running out of patience here.
有问题的话
You got a problem,
直接找Derek 或者Andy 或者我的律师吧
take it up with Derek or Andy or my lawyer,
但是我租约签到11月
剧集 | 中产家庭(2009) | 导航列表