剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表
没关系 吃掉这个
That's okay. Uh, just take this,
我稍后再跟你解释
and I will explain the rest later.
不 不用了
No. No, thank you.
别担心 药性很弱
Oh, don't worry-- it's super mild.
不用了 我胃口不好 吃不了这个
Oh, no, no, I-I can't, 'cause I have a sensitive stomach.
-我也是 吃一半吧 -不 这东西不好
- Me, too. Just take half. - No, it's-it's no good.
就放在舌头上 告诉我味道如何
Just put it on your tongue and tell me what it tastes like.
我不能吃 这东西不好
I can't do it! It's not good.
艾尔巴 朋友之间应互相信任
Alba, friends trust each other.
不行 我说了不吃
Plea... I said no!
如果你不吃 我就解雇你
I'll fire you if you don't.
我开玩笑呢
I'm just kidding!
抱歉 瞧我把你吓的
Oh, I'm so sorry. Your face. I scared you.
我不能解雇你 你都不是我家佣人
I can't fire you-- you're not even mine.
-你不用吃 -谢谢你
- You don't have to take it. - Oh, thank you.
因为你已经吃了
'Cause you already took it.
等下 什么
Wait, what?
我之前在酒里放了一片
I popped one in your beer earlier.
你开玩笑吧 肯定是玩笑吧
No, y-you're joking. This is a joke, right?
我当然是开玩笑了
Of course I'm joking!
谁会那么做啊
Who would do that?
-我看不出来你是不是开玩笑 -我知道
- I can't tell, I can't tell. - I know.
其实我开玩笑说是开玩笑
Actually, I'm joking about joking.
你已经吃下有十分钟了
I'd say you have about ten minutes.
什么 不不不
Wha...? Oh. Oh, no, no.
我要去梳洗打扮一下了
Yeah. You know what, I'm gonna go freshen up.
-这会很有意思的 -别走啊
- This is gonna be fun. - Don't leave. No.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我要去做个烤奶酪
I was gonna go make a grilled cheese.
-你干什么 -我要出去
- What are you doing? - I'm going out.
如果奶奶醒了怎么办
What if Grandma wakes up?
那你就告诉她...
Well, you can tell her to eat a big fat...
你们俩要去哪儿呢
And where might you two be going?
我就是想去做个烤奶酪
I was just going to make a grilled cheese.
不 是我想去做烤奶酪
No, I-I was gonna go make a grilled cheese.
真巧啊
What a coincidence--
大家晚上都想吃烤奶酪
everyone's got a midnight hankering for some grilled cheese.
好吧 我要出去 我朋友富士今晚打碟
Okay, fine, I'm going out. My friend Fuji is deejaying.
真有趣 你听到了吗 「上校」
Oh, how fun. Did you hear that, Colonel?
富士今晚打碟
Fuji is deejaying.
不是什么大事 我就是过去跳个舞
Look, it's not that big of a deal-- I'm just going dancing.
怎么不早说 你可以在这里跳啊
Well, why didn't you say so? You can dance right here.
什么
What?
你听到了 跳吧
You heard me. Dance.
-别这样 奶奶 这太扯了 -赶紧跳
- Come on, Grandma, this is insane. - Dance!
你们两位绅士不能让女生独舞吧
You gentlemen aren't going to let a lady dance alone, are you?
来吧
Go on.
跟她一起跳
Join her.
这样好多了
That's better.
这样才好玩嘛
Now we're having fun.
你感觉怎么样啊
How you doing over there?
-我还好吧 -是吗
- I... Good, I think. - Yeah?
我迈不动腿 但...
My legs are heavy, but...
精神上似神仙
my mind is light.
而我的背部汗流成河
And my back is slick with a river of sweat.
我感觉很放松
I feel relaxed but...
但精神又很集中
also focused.
有点暖和
Kind of warm, too.
总体上很好 我感觉很棒啊
Overall, good. I feel good!
这就好 你说了很多啊
Great. That was a lot of info there.
-谢谢了 -嗯
- Thank you so much. - Yeah.
这酒就别一饮而尽了
That's not what you want to gulp.
别一饮而尽
No... no guzzling.
好吧 你自己要喝的
All right, that's on you.
你想跳舞吗
Do you want to go dance?
来吧 老娘要出场了
Yeah, lead the way, bitch!
我们要死了
We're gonna die!
-什么 -好了 好了 到家了
- What? What? - Okay, okay, we're home.
我们到家了 好极了
We're home. Right on.
我头好疼啊
Oh, my mind is in pain.
艾尔巴 天呐 你那么大声干什么
Oh, Alba, God, do you have to scream?
震得我头都炸了
It's like nails in a blender.
我们回家 睡一觉吧
Let's just get inside and pass out, and then...
我家窗户怎么开着
Wait, why is my window open?
杰米是不是提过那个高♥利♥贷♥的事
Didn't Jimmy mention something about a loan shark?
等一下 我打个电♥话♥
Hold on a second. I got to make a phone call.
-你说的话 都听不懂 -别出声...
- Oh, the words you say mean n-nothing. - Just shu...
被你打败了
You're killing me.
杰米
Oh, hey, Jimmy, hey.
我家靓哥怎么样啊
How's my big, sexy side of beef, huh?
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
上大号♥呢
Just dumping out.
我早上吃了些隔夜的蛤蜊...
I ate some leftover clams for breakfast--
结果就开始闹肚子了
they're wreaking havoc on my insides.
你怎么样啊
What's up with you?
没什么啊
Nothing.
我就是想让你过来
I just was hoping that you could come over here
「闹一下」我的肚子呀
and... wreak havoc on my insides.
你很想要吧
You do, do you?
欲♥火♥焚身呢
Yeah. Big-time.
快过来 征服我吧
Get over here. Take me.
你自找的啊
You asked for it.
-我拉得到处都是 清理完就过... -真是够了
- I'm gonna mop up, and I'll be right ov... - I mean...
奶奶说要下来吃早...
Grandma says come down for break...
你干什么
What are you doing?
我要让这个女人尝尝我的厉害
This woman needs to know who she's messing with.
-你确定这样做好吗 -这就像过招
- You sure that's a good idea? - Oh, it's all part of the dance.
她出过招了 现在换我了
She came at me, now I'll come at her,
两人交手 斗智斗勇 其乐无穷
and round and round we'll go in this cruel little game of wits.
-听起来你不正常 -是吗
- You sound insane. - Do I?!
我从米琪那里学来的
I learned it from Mickey.
至少她肯跟我公平过招
At least she appreciated a healthy rivalry.
走吧
Come on.
那是「上校」的培根
That's the Colonel's bacon!
你想吃 就好好表现
You can have bacon when you earn bacon.
你们这群孩子真是被宠坏了
You children have been spoiled rotten.
说真的
I mean, for Goodness' sake,
你们之中就本有点家教
Ben is the only one of you with any manners.
当然这不能全怪你们
Now, I suppose it's not entirely your fault.
这都怪我那蠢儿子和你们那个风♥骚♥的妈
I blame my idiot son and that whore mother of yours.
但我要重振家风
But I will restore dignity to our family
直到死为止
if it's the last thing I do.
奇普 从现在开始
Chip, from now on,
你就是「上校」的学徒了
you'll be the Colonel's apprentice.
先从将食物切成小块喂他吃开始吧
You can start by cutting his food into little pieces and feeding him.
没有看护喂他吗
Doesn't he have a nurse for that?
有啊 就是你
He does. You.
而你这个「小公举」
And, uh, little Miss Rosemary Kennedy here
就要学习做个淑女
will learn to behave like a lady,
不然就吃不了兜着走
or she will suffer the consequences.
遵命 奶奶 都听你的
Yes, Grandma. Whatever you say.
很好
Good.
如果没什么事了
Now, if you don't mind,
我要好好享用咖啡了
I'd like to enjoy my coffee.
干什么啊
What? What?
这下衣服不能穿了 你个老妖婆
You ruined my blouse, you wrinkly bitch!
你穿不了是因你长胖了
Your blouse was ruined by your inability to fill it out.
赶紧去再煮一壶
Now, go put on a fresh pot.
我们来吧
Let's do this.
我到了
Oh, yeah, here we go.
剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表