剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表
错路 请勿进入
《衰女翻身》第一季 第十三集
让路 白♥痴♥
Move it idiots!
到了 大家下车
All right, everybody out.
去学些今后都用不到的知识吧
Go learn a bunch of stuff you'll never use.
「米琪小姨再见 谢谢你
"Bye, Aunt Mickey. Thank you.
我意识到 我不是你亲闺女
I recognize I'm not your kid.
还让你起了个大早来送我」
It totally blows to wake up at 7:00 a.m."
没事啦 塞布丽娜
That's okay, Sabrina.
谢谢你这么感激我 再见
Thanks for saying thanks. Bye.
别忘了
Yeah, don't forget--
明天放学后送我和本去看牙医
Ben and I need a ride to the dentist tomorrow after school.
听起来像是吉米该干的活儿
Sounds like a Jimmy job.
啥 为啥
What?! Why?
因为我不想干呗
'Cause I don't want to do it.
不是 我是问为什么要去看牙医
No. I mean, why do they have to go to the dentist at all?
我们去洗牙啊
We're getting our teeth cleaned.
你们没有牙刷吗
Yeah, well, don't you have a toothbrush?
天呐 你们这代人真是弱爆了
God, your generation's gone soft.
看牙医不是我们这代人开始的
Dentists aren't our generation.
反正我们那代人不会看牙医
Well, they're not my generation, okay?
我从来没去看过牙医 活得也好好的
I've never even been to one, and I'm doing just fine.
你那颗烂牙都烂了
You've had that tooth rotting out of your face
至少五年了
for at least five years.
你听见我抱怨了吗
And do you hear me complaining about it?
没有吧 因为我用另一边嚼
No, because I chew on the other side,
我还不吃太烫或太冰的东西 我能给自己当牙医
and I avoid hot and colds. My body is my dentist.
等那颗坏牙准备好出来了
When that bad tooth is ready to come out,
它就自己自然脱落了
it will expel it naturally.
坏了 「事儿爸」来了
Boy. Nope, school po-po coming.
赶紧下车 快快快 快下车
Come on, everybody out. Go, go, go, go, go. Quick, quick, quick.
墨恩女士 能谈一下吗
Miss Molng, may I have a word, please?
快 下车 下车
Come on. Out. No. Okay. Go, go,
如果是因为车的事 那样也行...
You know what? If this is about the car, it's cool...
不是车的事 但别再那么干了
It isn't. I mean, don't do it again,
我其实是想跟你谈谈
but I actually wanted to talk to you about
关于你家孩子身上发生的校园凌霸一事
an ongoing bullying situation involving one of your kids.
这种事铁定会发生啊
Well, yeah, you know, that's just sort of bound to happen.
奇普这种地主家的傻儿子 不被欺负就怪了 说实话
Chip's a walking target, isn't he? I got to be honest.
如果我能胖揍他一顿
If it were appropriate for me to beat the hell out him,
我会每天揍一次
I'd... I would do it on a daily basis.
不是奇普 是塞布丽娜
This isn't about Chip. This is about Sabrina.
她确实难搞 她最会欺负人了
Yeah. Yeah, that's tough. She's the worst.
我已经被她欺负好几个月了
I've been on the receiving end of that for months now.
纵她虐我千百遍
She tears me down, I build myself back up.
我仍不死如小强
She tears me down, I build myself back up again.
说句掏心窝子的话
I got to be honest.
我这只小强也快扛不住了
I'm running out of building supplies.
我很遗憾你扛了这么多
Well, I'm sorry you're doing so much building,
但事实是塞布丽娜被人欺负了
but it's actually Sabrina who's being bullied.
你说啥
Come again?
她好像被自己的小团体踢出去了
It seems that she has been excommunicated from her friend group,
由于她是我们学校人气最高的学生
and since she is quite possibly our most popular student,
所以此事波及了整个学校的氛围
it's had a ripple effect on our entire ecosystem.
咱俩说的是一个塞布丽娜吗
All right, are we talking about the same Sabrina?
深色头发 花容月貌 气场吓人
Dark hair? Pretty in a terrifying kind of way?
我跟她谈过了 但她不肯跟我说
I've spoken to her. She won't open up.
你是她小姨 也许你能让她敞开心扉
You're her aunt. Perhaps you can get through to her.
好好 也许能吧 我回头会跟她谈
Yeah. Yeah, probably. Yeah, I'll get right on it.
多谢相告
Thanks for the heads up.
她被人欺负了
She's getting bullied!
这感觉太酸爽了
It's so good.
真是「别看今天闹得欢 小心日后拉清单」啊
Well, you know, karma is a fair, but merciless bitch.
一般来说 我不会希望有人受欺负
Yeah. Normally, I would never, never wish harm on anyone,
但一想到塞布丽娜一个人吃午饭的情景
but the thought of Sabrina eating lunch by herself,
就感觉太爽了
is so nice.
爽翻了啊
So good.
-她被欺负一次 也算是积德了啊 -没错
- I mean, this might be the best thing that's ever happened to her. - Yeah.
让她别那么嚣张
I mean, knock her down a peg.
字面意思 自己铺好了床
指自作自受
就是 让她一直飞扬跋扈
Yeah, she made her mean bed,
现在自食其果 作死了吧
and now she can sleep in those scratchy sheets.
字面意思 床单扎人吧
不作死就不会死 小贱♥人♥
Sleep in scratchy sheets, you bitch, right?
爽啊
Yeah.
晚安啦
Good night.
好好睡吧 祝你不被扎死
Sweet dreams. Good luck.
今天过得不顺吗
Tough day at the office?
你刚才跟本小姐说什么
What the hell did you just say to me?
就是... 看你回来 简单问候一下
Just a... you know, just a quick dig on your way by.
是吗 你觉得这好笑吗
Yeah? You think that's funny?
你个丑婊还是照照镜子吧 眼睛鼓得跟灯泡似的
Maybe you should look in the mirror, you bug-eyed bitch.
好了 我们深呼吸一下吧
Okay, you know, maybe we just take a deep breath.
是吗 你也有话说吗 艾尔巴
Yeah? You got something to say, too, Alba?
没有 你说得对
No. You are right,
不管你说什么都是对的
no matter what you say about anything.
料你也没这个胆 「八婆」
That's what I thought, chismosa.
啥
Wh...
我不知道这个词啥意思
I don't know what that word meant...
但我断定是骂人的话
but I conclude it was nasty.
她这是发什么疯啊
Yeah? What the hell was that about?
不知道
I don't know.
我以为她被人欺负以后 不会再那么泼辣...
I thought bullying would soften her, but...
但怎么变得这么暴脾气了
that was really scary.
就是 我们经常这么吵
Yeah, we do this all the time,
但通常吵得高端大气上档次啊
but usually there's some art to it, you know what I mean?
这回如此简单粗暴
There's nothing clever about that.
我的玻璃心碎成了二维码
That really hurt my feelings.
学校受欺负 在家就火大吗
Is this what bullying is gonna do to her?
-完全没有想象中那么酸爽啊 -是啊
- Okay, this is not nearly as fun as I thought it was gonna be.- No.
-我去跟她谈谈吧 -去吧
- All right, I'll go talk to her. - Yeah.
你要挺住
Be brave.
我进来没事吧
Is it safe to come in?
你有什么事
What do you want?
你们学校校长告诉我 你被人欺负了
Look, your principal let me know that you were getting bullied,
我就是想说 大家都经历过这事
and I just wanted to say that we've all been there,
你都想不到 这也包括我
including me, if you can believe it.
我想到了
I can believe it.
好吧 很好
Okay. Great.
也许我能帮上忙呢
Then maybe I can be of some help.
怎么被人欺负的
What are we working with here?
有人提你裤头 转晕你 戳你蛋蛋
Wedgies? Swirlies? Sack taps?
没什么 只是该死的网络欺凌
It's nothing, it's just some stupid cyberbullying.
网络欺凌是啥玩意
What the hell is cyberbullying?
就是利用网络伤害别人
Bullying, but on the Internet.
你让一群「死宅」利用网络欺负你吗
You're letting a bunch of nerds pick on you with their computers?
他们不是「死宅」
They're not nerds.
天天待在网上 就是死宅啊
Well, they're nerds if they're on the Internet.
而是我朋友 佐伊
It's my friend, Zoe.
以前是朋友 后来友谊的小船翻了
Used to be my friend, whatever.
你怎么不直接把她虐了
Why don't you just systematically destroy her?
这不是你的作风吗
Isn't that what you do?
-不行 -为什么
- I can't. - Why?
不行就是不行
I just can't, okay?!
好好好
O-Okay.
我就是觉得不像你的作风啊
It just doesn't seem like you, that's all.
不好意思 你闲得蛋疼来管我了吗
I'm sorry, don't you have something better to be worrying about,
你就不能花点心思化妆吗
like the fact that you're really bad at makeup,
练了这么多年 还这么菜 七十岁老妖婆
even though you've had 70 years of practice?
你狠 我瞧出剧本走向了
Okeydoke, I can see where this is headed,
我还是早点撤了吧
so I'm just gonna hit the road.
谈得怎么样了
剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表