剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表
'cause I don't know what you're gonna say to me.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
记得你那次说我的声音充满了油脂吗
You know that time you told me my voice sounded fat?
是啊 那句很毒
Yeah, that was a good one.
毒舌赛过金星啊
That was a great one.
就感觉你喉咙里面灌满了黄油
It's like you've got butter in your throat.
是啊 我都听不懂
Yeah, I mean, it doesn't make any sense to me.
我想破脑袋都想不明白是啥意思
I can't wrap my mind around what that even means,
但这才是厉害之处 你说完之后 我一直忘不掉
but that's the point; I've been thinking about it ever since.
你扎到我心里去了
See, you got in my head.
这种婊气才是你嘛
That's the bitch that's inside of you.
你得让大家看到你的婊气
That's the bitch they need to see.
但怎么做呢
Yeah, but how?
我们去佐伊家 使出手撕鬼子的功夫 撕了她
By marching over to Zoe's house and tearing her ass to pieces.
我...
Yeah, I...
我应该能行
Well, yeah, I guess I could do that.
应该吗
You guess?
婊气不够啊 再大点声
Not good enough. Let me hear you say it.
好吧 我会撕了她
Fine, I'll tear her ass to pieces.
-满意了吗 -满意
- Happy? - Happy?!
废话 当然不满意
No, I'm not happy.
因为你说得像要过去
'Cause that sounded like you wanted to go over there
挠她痒痒似的
and tickle her ass a little bit,
但那样可达不到效果
but that's not gonna do the trick.
这个女生打你脸了 你打算怎么办吧
This girl humiliated you. What are you gonna do about it?
我要手撕了她
I'm gonna tear her ass to pieces!
要的就是这种势头 然后再怎么办
That's what I'm talking about. Then what are you gonna do?
让她跪下唱征服
I'm gonna feed it to her.
我看好你 我们去把日记拿回来吧
I like it! Let's go get that diary.
-是日志 -这不是重点
- It's a journal. - Doesn't matter!
这到底哪里比去看牙医更简单了
In what world is this easier than going to a dentist?
这样更便宜
A cheaper one.
你知道一罐真氮气多少钱吗
Do you have any idea how much an actual tank of nitrous costs?
不知道 多少钱
No. How much?
不知道
I don't know.
但比鲜奶油贵很多
But a lot more than whipped cream.
当然 这不是医用级别
Granted, this isn't medical grade,
但还是能达到效果
but it's still gonna give me the wah-wahs.
这太没脑回路了 我们还是回去看牙医吧
This is insane. Let's just go back to the dentist.
不行 死也不回
No, absolutely not.
我在给你们上人生宝贵的一课呢
I'm trying to teach you guys a valuable life lesson here, all right?
如何自给自足
A little self-sufficiency.
你就不能教我们怎么换轮胎之类的事吗
Can you just teach us how to change a tire or something?
我很期待看到你把牙给拔♥出♥来♥
I'm excited to see you rip your teeth out.
-谢谢小家伙 -别火上浇油了 小本
- Thanks, pal. - Don't encourage this, Ben.
好吧 奇普 哥来给你讲点道理
Okay, you know what, Chip, let me tell you something.
听好了 小本
Ears up, Ben.
未来
Not-to-near future,
核武器浩劫来袭
nuclear holocaust, right?
信♥用♥卡♥ 现今 房♥屋全化为乌有
Credit card, money, house gone.
都没用了 塞布丽娜 艾尔巴 米琪
None of it works. Sabrina, Alba, Mickey--
她们都不在了 为什么
they're gone. Why?
因为你把她们吃掉了
Because you ate them.
你不得已而为之
You had to.
你自己能照顾好自己吗
Would you be able to do anything for yourself?
一共是86.78
And, that'll be $86.78.
比我预想中花得多了点啊
Well, that's a little bit more than I was intending to spend.
不如其它都退掉了
Why don't you go ahead and throw everything back
就把鲜奶油 伏特加和钳子留下吧
except the whipped cream, vodka and pliers.
来吧 开干吧
Yeah. Let's party.
这是什么曲子
What are we listening to?
格斗曲 让我们内心的小火苗都燃起来
Fight music. Getting us jacked up for battle.
他们喊什么啊
Why are they yelling?
因为气自己唱歌♥不好听吗
Are they angry 'cause they're bad musicians?
别想没用的了 喝你的「速度之魔」吧
Don't overthink it, just drink your Speed Demon.
我喝不动了
I can't drink any more of this.
我感觉心脏快要爆♥炸♥了
I feel like my heart's gonna explode.
很好 这就对了 这表示起作用了
Good. That's right. Means it's working.
好了 你准备好了吗
Okay, you ready for this?
-好 -好了
- Yes. - Yeah!
好了
Yeah?
-准备好了吗 -好了
- You ready for this? - Yeah!
上「战场」吧
It's go time.
-拿冰干什么 -你到时就知道了
- What's with the ice? - You'll see.
棒 准备好了吗
Yes! Ready?
-蓄势待发 -好
- I'm ready! - Yeah? All right.
别犹豫
No hesitation, okay?
她一开门 我们就进攻
She opens that door, we just launch on her.
看我出招吧
I got this!
给你降降温 贱婊
Cool off, bitch!
塞布丽娜 你来我家干什么
Sabrina, what are you doing at my house?!
这是我的地盘了 佐伊
This is my house, Zoe!
-你最好赶紧把日志还给我... -等一下
- So you better give me my journal back... - One second.
不然我撕了你
before I beat your ass so hard
-让你痛到有知觉 -暂停 暂停
- you actually feel it for once! - Time-out, time-out!
怕了吧
How 'bout that?!
暂停 暂停
Time-out. Time-out.
我们俩先说两句话
Can you excuse us just for a second?
谈谈呗
C-Can I have a word?
你搞什么啊
What the hell are you doing?
怎么了啊 我要手撕了她
What do you mean? I'm gonna feed her her ass!
-你不能手撕了她 -为什么啊
- No, you can't feed her her ass. - Why not?
因为人家是个残疾人啊 已经不完整了
Because she's busy sitting on it, in a wheelchair.
这有什么关系啊
What does that have to do with it?
当然有关系了
It has everything to do with it.
-不能打残疾人啊 -谁规定的
- You can't beat up a disabled person. - Says who?
这是大家都懂的道理
Says everybody. That's a rule.
太古板了
That is so archaic.
我们应该对残疾人一视同仁
She deserves to be treated just like everybody else.
别瞎说了
Get out of here.
我真是不懂你们这一代人
I will never understand your generation.
-你要理解啥 -这怎么...
- What is there to understand? - How is this...
两位 我要关门了
Guys, I'm gonna get going.
还有 塞布丽娜 如果你想找我
By the way, Sabrina, if you need me,
我就在网上发布你的日志呢 再见啦
I'll be posting your entire journal online. Okay, bye.
别别别
No, no, no, no, no!
我们差点就搞定她了 米琪
We had her, Mickey!
你没告诉我 她坐轮椅啊
You left out the part where her legs don't work!
我们走吧
Let's go!
说吧 我能承受 有多糟
All right, let me have it. How bad is it?
「我的思绪混乱了
"My mind is cluttered,
有如堆满杂物的就抽屉
like an old drawer that you haven't cleared out;
你无法清理 是因为花费的时间太长
That you can't clear out because it would take too long,
也太痛苦」
be too painful."
真丢脸哎
That is humiliating.
我当时心绪不佳而已 艾尔巴
Yeah, I was in a bad place, Alba. Okay?
这条很正能量
Here's a cheerier one, okay.
「米琪昨晚给我留了半份金枪鱼三明治
"Mickey saved me half a tuna fish sandwich last night.
心意虽小 但我父母抛弃我之后
That small gesture is the most gracious thing
还没有人对我这么暖心过」
anyone has done since my parents abandoned me."
那份三明治是留给吉米的
That sandwich was for Jimmy.
但我很高兴这让觉得暖心了...
But I'm really glad that it brightened up...
-不 -让你糟心的一天感觉没那么...
- No. - You know, what seemed to be a tough day...
行了 无所谓了
Screw this, okay? Just screw it.
这根本没意义
This is so pointless, okay?
没有后备计划
There is no plan B.
我还不如自杀得了
I might as well just kill myself.
这也不是个坏主意
Well, that's not a terrible idea.
-谢你没拦着 -不是 不是
- Thanks. - Well-- no, no, no.
不是真杀了自己 而是威胁说要自杀
Not actually killing yourself, but the threat of it?
大家都会觉得你很疯癫
剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表