剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表
现在成熟有内涵
Now I'm old and wise.
不是说我老
No, not old.
我很有内涵 而且年轻美丽
I'm wise. And young and hot.
这样吧
Guess what?
怎样
What?
我刚瞧上了一个全新的主卧
I just got dibs on a brand-new master bedroom
我之前都不知道
that I didn't even know existed.
我不懂你说什么 但我加入
I don't know what that means, but... I'm in.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
如果你喜欢《千尸屋》 你可能也会喜欢《驱魔》
你干什么呢
What the hell do you think you're doing?
搬进来啊 抱歉
Settling in. Oh, I'm sorry.
我忘记脱鞋了吗
Did I forget to take my shoes off?
天呐
My God!
放尊重点
Show some respect!
二货
Idiot.
不准打脸
No face shots.
你打我脸了...
That was my face, you...
-我要杀了你 -我要弄死你
- I'm going to kill you. - I'll kill you more.
喜欢吗 让你想到妈妈了吗 奇普
You like that? Remind you of Mommy, Chip?
艾尔巴
Alba!
艾尔巴 艾尔巴
Alba! Alba!
-不 回来啊 -就这样 你过来
- No! Come back! - That's right, come here.
这不是俩条子[猪]吗
Well, if it isn't the two little pigs.
民间有这样的童话故事呢
They wrote a story about you guys.
那是《三只小猪》
That's the three little pigs.
毕竟你是猪 你懂
Well, you're the expert.
他们是谁
Who are they?
怎么 吃醋了吗
Why, are you jealous?
好了 别打了
All right! Stop it!
你们干什么呢
What are you doing?
-好 奇普 -什么情况
- Okay, Chip. Chip. - What the hell?
-行了 你俩住手吧 天呐 -不要
- Hey, you guys stop it right now! Oh, my God. - No.
别打了
Knock it off.
-别插手 -我要杀了你
- Walk away! - I'll kill you!
天呐
Oh, my God.
苍天啊 我好像害死她了
Oh, my God, I think I killed her.
塞布丽娜
Sabrina!
好了 好了 好了
Oh, okay, okay, okay, okay.
别..
No, no, just...
你要人命啊
What did you do?
我不是故意的 我无心的
I didn't mean to do it. I didn't mean it!
-拿出来 -艾尔巴
- Pull it out! - Alba!
不不不 你回床睡觉 回屋去
No, no, no. Bed, bed, bed. Go away.
赶紧走 你不该看这么血腥的场面
You get out of here. You shouldn't see this.
哎呦不错哦
Cool.
他应该会想让我陪着他
Okay, I think he'd like me to travel with him.
我能行 我能帮忙抬上去
So I can operate... I can operate this, I can do it.
好 你们真...
Okay. You are really...
别让那个女人靠近我
Get that woman away from me!
打给我 如果他们...
Uh, just call me. If they...
-如果医生给你装一个玻璃眼... -你走开
- If they give you a glass eye, you just... - Get away!
-走开 -好好 我会等你哦
- Get away! - Okay. Okay. I'll wait for you.
抱歉 祝你好运 联♥系♥我啊
Sorry. All right, good luck. You call me.
我们改日再约
We'll do a rain check. Okay?
可恶 我们打架时 他们又打来了
Damn it, they called again when we were fighting.
放来听听吧
Oh, just play it.
天呐 俩人这是...
Oh, my God, is that...
快进 快进
Fast forward. Fast forward.
你太胖了
Oh, so overweight.
你还是个酒鬼呢
Well, you're an alcoholic.
外卖♥♥沙拉「谐音应急包」还在冰箱里吗
Is that to-go bag with that salad still in the fridge?
天呐 你刚吃了一份披萨
Oh, God. You just ate a pizza.
没加芝士「谐音飞机」啊
Well, it was very plain.
我要打电♥话♥给前台
I'm calling downstairs to the front desk.
就别再烦他们了
Can't you just leave them alone?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
「费南多」很喜欢我
Fernando loves me.
也许他们是在跟我们说暗语呢
Maybe they're trying to tell us something in code?
奇普
Chip.
为什么爸妈不打给我们 说想我们呢
Why couldn't they just call and tell us that they miss us?
别管他们了
You know what? Screw them. Okay?
我在你身边
I'm here.
没错 不管他们了
You're right. Screw them.
你该住进来
You should take the room.
还是算了吧
Nah, I'm good.
你们在找佩莫顿夫妇吗
You looking for Chris and Poodle Pemberton?
直线电♥话♥ 慢慢打吧
This is a direct line. Enjoy.
本 你在看《异形》吗
Ben, are you watching Alien?
不是吧
Oh, come on, man.
《异形2》比这部好看多了
Aliens is a way better movie.
我又不知道
I didn't know.
吉米 我们看《异形2》 我给你找
Jimmy, we're watching Aliens. I'll show you.
给我
Give me that.
那会让我非常囧 但好吧
That is gonna put me in a weird space, but okay.
你不会有事的
You'll be all right.
好了 来看吧
All right, you guys.
-给 -谢谢
- Here. - Thanks.
小珍 我是奇谱
Hey, Jen. It's Chip.
你最近怎么样呀
Just calling to see what's up.
奇谱 我是珍妮弗的爸爸
Chip, this is Jennifer's dad.
你已经连续第76天打给她了
This is the 76th consecutive day you've called her.
太瘆人了
It's getting scary.
你别再打来了
I need you to never, ever call again.
-来电 -好
- Incoming call. - Okay.
别接 追踪语♥音♥信箱
Ignore it and trace the voice mail.
我是奇谱·佩莫顿
You've reached Chip Pemberton.
请留言
Please leave a message.
儿子啊 我是爸爸
Hey, buddy. It's Dad.
我得快点说
I've got to make this fast.
我很抱歉我们没联♥系♥你们
I'm so sorry we haven't been in touch,
但打给你们太危险了
but it's very dangerous for us to call.
我也希望能去现场为你的曲棍球比赛加油
Look, I wish I could be there for your lacrosse games.
希望那个缺货教练
I hope that bonehead coach
会安排你上场比赛
is giving you the playing time you deserve.
总之 你要拿出勇气 儿子
Anyway, I need you to be brave for me, son.
我们不知道什么时候回家
We don't know when we can come home,
但我和你妈妈非常爱你们几个孩子
but your mom and I care about you kids more than anything.
我们会搞定这事 奇普
We'll fix this, Chip.
我们爱你
We love you.
你追踪到了吗
Did you get it?
追踪到了
Got 'em.
剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表