剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表
他之后就会转世投胎了啊
only until he's reincarnated.
转世后 就会投胎成别的生物
When he comes back as another living thing.
那兔萝能转世成猴子吗
So Carrot can come back as a monkey?
我一直想要只猴子
I've always wanted a monkey.
你现在明白我不跟他说实话的苦衷了吧
Okay, now you see why I do the things I do.
我懂了
Yep, I get it.
谢谢你们又请我过来啊
Oh, guys, thank you so much for having me again.
你们家人太棒了 米琪
You got an amazing family, Mick.
还不错吧
Yeah, they're all right.
打脸了吧 你之前还说我们是拖油瓶
That's funny, I thought we were your baggage.
你又犯病了啊
Oh, you are so stupid.
-她真是蠢萌啊 -这样说太扯了
- She's so stupid. - That's crazy.
想知道什么是真正的包袱吗
You want to see real baggage?
我每天都带着
I carry mine with me every day.
瞧见了吗
See this?
1983年 9月26号♥
September 26th, 1983.
鲍勃·佛尔斯在对抗博览会队的比赛中投出无安打
Bob Forsch, he pitched a no-hitter against the Expos.
那是我最后一次见我爸
That was the last day I saw my father.
我懂 我懂
Yeah. I know, I know.
他在比赛的第七局去买♥♥热狗
He went to get a hot dog during the 7th inning stretch
然后就再也没回来
and he just... never came back.
-不是吧 -无安打赛局时走开了吗
- Oh, no. - He walked out on a no-hitter?
-太糟糕了 -是啊
- That's awful. - Yeah.
我不想破坏煽情的气氛
Well, I don't want to be insensitive,
但跟这些熊孩子相比
but, uh, compared to these guys,
这种包袱还背得动 他们可是要命啊
that baggage is kind of like a carry-on, you know what I mean?
我们都是熊孩子
We are pretty terrible.
我这么对比是有点矫情了呗
So I guess I'm being a bitch.
确实很矫情
You're being a little bit of a bitch.
-好吧 -干杯 矫情货
- Okay. All right. - Cheers, bitch.
谁想吃馅饼
All right, who wants some pie?
-好 -我要
- Okay. - I do!
奇普 去拿些馅饼过来
Chip, go get us some pie, man.
本少爷才不去 让艾尔巴去
No way. Make Alba do it.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
艾尔巴今天都在厨房♥里忙活一天了
Alba, she busted her hump in the kitchen all day.
该你去干点活了
Yeah, it's your turn to pitch in.
逗我是不是
Yeah, right.
小伙子 我让你去拿
Buddy, I ain't asking.
这是本少爷的家 衰人
This is my house, you son of a bitch!
规矩由我来定
I make the rules!
不是我去给你拿馅饼
I don't get you pie,
而是你要伺候本少爷
you get me pie!
别碰本少爷
Don't touch me!
奇普
Chip?
奇普
Chip?
怎么了
What's up?
快去拿馅饼
Go get the pie, dude.
馅饼
Pie.
很好
Yeah.
我的要加冰淇淋
Make mine à la mode.
但丁 必须搞死
Dante must be destroyed.
这主意不错
Yeah, that's all well and good,
但你把那货找来干什么
but what the hell is this jerk doing here?
是啊 米琪呢
Yeah, where's Mickey?
她不会来
She's not coming.
我用她的手♥机♥给你们发了短♥信♥
I texted you from her phone.
给你点建议 孩子
Piece of advice, kid,
不是板上钉钉的事就别说得那么确定
don't tell a guy there's a sure thing when there isn't.
我这药都吃好了
Certain medications have been set into motion
你给我整这出
that cannot be unset.
你吃什么 伟哥吗
What do you got, blues?
怎么 你了解吗
Yeah, what do you know about it?
这药好贵
Well, they're expensive.
我认识个人
I got a guy.
我也认识个人 大家叫他医生
Yeah, me too. He's called a doctor.
说正事 二傻
Focus, idiots.
你俩因为硬不起来而惺惺相惜时
While you two bond over your sexual shortcomings,
米琪正被但丁迷得神魂颠倒呢
Dante's sweeping Mick off her feet.
你有什么提议
What are you proposing?
我们结盟
We join forces.
这孩子说得对
Kid's right.
他条件太优越了
He's perfect for her.
我们得让走人
We got to get rid of him.
你有什么招 奇普
What's the plan, Chip?
这家伙喜欢孩子吧
Well, the guy loves kids, right?
是啊
Yeah.
如果他对孩子的喜欢太过了呢
Well, what if he loved kids a little too much?
我得说 奇普 我感觉不好
I got to say, Chip, I don't know about this.
别紧张 我的脸不会出境
Relax, we're not showing my face.
就是拍几张艳照放到这家伙的硬盘中
Just tossing a couple photos on this guy's hard drive.
我得说 把这家伙诬陷成是娈童癖
I got to say, branding this guy a child molester...
太有才了
I love it.
看但丁进了监狱还怎么吃馅饼
Let's see how Dante likes his pie in prison.
联调局
FBI!
不是你想象中那样
It's not what it looks like.
本 我听说你的兔子最近死了
Hey, Ben, I heard you lost your bunny recently,
所以我给你买♥♥了更好的礼物
so I thought I'd do you one better.
一条小狗
A puppy?
棒哎
No way!
-谢谢你 但丁 -不客气 小家伙
- Thanks, Dante. - You got it, buddy.
你对我真好
You're so good to me.
不对你好 对谁好
Well, why wouldn't I be?
我喜欢跟你在一起 喜欢跟你家人在一起
I love being around you, I love being around your family.
我爱你
And I love you.
我...
I...
我也爱你
I love you, too.
「我爱你」
"I love you"?
谁说这种话啊
Who says that?
天呐 他不会心里不正常吧
Oh, my God, is he some kind of frickin' psycho?
米琪 你没事吧
Hello, Mickey, is everything okay?
有事 但丁刚跟我说他爱我
No! Dante just told me he loved me.
嗯...
Well...
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
我该爱 对吧
I mean, I should, right?
我说不好 不爱
I don't know. No!
-天呐 他很优秀 出类拔萃 -是啊
- Oh, God, he's great. He's a great guy. - Yes.
-他工作稳定 -是啊
- He's got a great job. - Oh, yeah.
他是绝世极品好男人
He's a frickin' tiger in the sack.
把我捧在手心里
Treats me like princess.
-孩子们都喜欢他 -是啊
- The kids love him. - Oh, yeah.
-他刚给本买♥♥了一条小狗 -等下 他干啥了
- I mean, he just got Ben a puppy! - Wait, he did what?!
我是不是有病啊 这么好的人该爱上啊
What is wrong with me? I should love him, right?
-他买♥♥了一条什么狗 -这时候还管什么狗啊
- What kind of dog are we talking about? - Forget about the dog!
-狗不是重点 -不是
- It's not about the dog, okay? - No...
我是不是缺根弦儿
What is wrong with me?
艾尔巴 我找了个绝世好男
Alba, I have this perfect guy,
家庭美满 我却感觉不幸福
and this perfect little family and I'm not happy.
艾尔巴 天呐 我这辈子都不会幸福了
Alba, oh, God, I am never gonna be happy.
-不要啊 -不是
- Oh, no! - No.
-好了 不是那样 -不要啊 命苦啊
- Okay, okay, no. - Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
别那么想 别那么想
Don't go there. Don't go there, no.
听我说 听我说
Listen to me. Listen to me.
这就是所谓的「美国梦」
This is the American dream. Okay?
得到一切想要的东西
To have everything you ever wanted,
却还是很痛苦
and still be miserable.
-啥 -是的啦
- What?! - Oh, yeah.
我知道你需要什么
Look, I know what you need.
等一下
Hold on one moment.
我不喜欢这样 感觉太糟了
Oh, no, I don't like this. It feels bad.
剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表