剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表
真恶心
Gross.
好
Okay.
这样应该能行了
That... should... do it.
这样... 也不行啊
Okay... no.
酷
Cool.
你给车加了条纹呢
You gave it stripes.
怎么...
What...
-欢迎回家 -你把我房♥间怎么了
- Welcome home. - What the hell did you do to my room?
被我翻了个底朝天呗
Oh, I destroyed it.
-为什么 -我跟你朋友吉本斯校长聊了下
- Why? - Had a little chat with your friend Principal Gibbons.
他说奇普的事 他做不了主
He says that it's not up to him what happens to Chip.
他说你说了算
He says it's up to you.
不是我说了算
It is not up to me.
整个委员会一起做决定
There's an entire honor board that decides.
那你最好想个办法
Well, you better figure something out,
因为如果你想不出
because if you don't,
我就会将这东西公之于众
I'm gonna have to go public with this.
这是什么东西
What the hell is that?
就是一个小玩意 插在电脑上
It's a little machine, and you stick it into your computer.
我知道U盘是什么 我问里面有什么
Yeah, I know what it is. What's on it?
你电脑的硬盘备份
Oh, it's your entire hard drive.
我感觉这和陈老师的电脑一样不「光荣」呢
And I've got a feeling it's not all that honorable.
哎呀 我猜对了
Oh, I was right.
你现在给我听清楚了
I want you to listen to me right now.
我就是你老大...
I own you. A...
好吧
Yeah...
你刚才还打算将我的秘密公之于众呢
You were just gonna snitch on me.
怎么会 我不是那种人
What?! Like hell.
这叫恐吓勒索 没文化真可怕
That's called extortion, stupid.
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
看起来不错哦
Hey, looking good.
你好
Hey, man.
「海狸狗」驾到
Beaver Dog has arrived.
怎么了 小奇普
What's the matter, Chippy?
松果打到蛋蛋了吗
Pine cone got your nuts?
混♥蛋♥奇诺·皮尼罗
Freakin' Geno Pinero!
你怎么跑来这里了
What the hell are you doing here?
莱克斯的人邀请了我
Lax guys invited me.
奇普 那些人只是怕你告密而已
Chip, those guys are just covering their own asses.
他们都不喜欢你
They don't even like you.
如果他们不喜欢我
I don't think they'd call me Beaver Dog
怎么会叫我「海狸狗」
if they didn't like me.
什么
What?
「海狸狗」 我的昵称
Beaver Dog. It's my nickname.
-才不是呢 -就是
- No, it's not. - Uh, yeah it is.
他们给我起的
The guys gave it to me.
奇普 我能拯救你于水火
Chip, as easily as I can save you in this world,
也能轻易毁掉你
I can destroy you.
如果你不马上回家
And that is exactly what I will do
我就会虐惨你
if you don't go home right now.
「海狸狗」
Beaver Dog!
开什么国际玩笑
You've got to be kidding me.
你好呀 塞布丽娜
'Sup, Sabrina.
你要来看布伦斯威克的比赛吗
You coming to the Brunswick game?
中二少年
Tool.
你姐需要关爱啊 兄弟
Your sister needs a hug, man.
是啊
Yeah.
你们确定我来这里没事吗
You guys sure it's okay I'm here?
必须滴 你是我们圈子里的人
Absolutely. Dude, you're one of us now, okay?
如果有人敢惹你 就告诉我们
So if anybody messes with you, just, like, let us know, okay?
好
Okay.
奇诺·皮尼罗刚用松果
I mean, Geno Pinero just kind of smoked me
打了我的蛋蛋
in the nuts with a pine cone.
拥有那样的「大雕」 还以为他会很快乐呢
Oh, with a dong like that, you'd think he'd be happier.
是啊
Yeah.
别担心 我们替你摆平
Don't worry, we'll take care of it, okay?
来猴子戏吧
I'm thinking monkey business?
好
Done.
什么是「猴子戏」
What's "Monkey business?"
退后
Just step back.
他得找找感觉
He's got to find it.
好
Yeah.
别碰我
Get off me!
搞什么
What the hell, man?
别打这只「猴子」 你怎么回事
Don't hit that monkey. What's the matter with you?
-我没打猴子 -你有什么问题
- I-I didn't hit a monkey. - What is the matter with you?
-你刚才没打猴子吗 -我没...
- You didn't hit that monkey just now? - I-I didn't...
-奇普 你看见奇诺打猴子了吗 -那不是...
- Chip, you see Geno hit that monkey just now? - That's not...
-是吧 -他看见你打猴子了 奇诺
- Uh, yeah? - Yeah! He saw you hit the monkey, Geno.
你摊上大事了 因为那是奇普的「猴子」
And you messed up, because that's Chip's monkey, okay?
-什么猴子 不是吧 -赶紧道歉
- Monkey? Are you serious? - Now apologize.
我看起来像是跟你闹着玩吗 皮尼罗
Does it look like I'm playing, Pinero?!
好好 对不起
Okay, okay, fine. I'm sorry.
-为什么道歉 -为打了猴子而道歉
- For what? - For hitting the monkey.
-没事了 -谁的...
- Hey, really, it's okay. - Whose mo...
不 有事 奇普
No, it's not okay, Chip.
你打了谁的猴子而抱歉 皮尼罗
Whose monkey are you sorry for hitting, Pinero?
-奇普的「猴子」 -再说一次
- Chip's monkey. - Say it again!
我很抱歉打了奇普的「猴子」
I'm sorry for hitting Chip's monkey.
我很抱歉打了奇普的「猴子」 放开我吧
I'm sorry for hitting Chip's monkey, just get off of me.
可以了吗 兄弟
You good, bro?
可以了 停手吧
Yeah, I'm good. Just stop.
你很幸运 我哥们心地善良
You're lucky my boy's got a good heart.
别再让我看到你打「猴子」了
Don't let me catch you beating up on monkeys ever again.
赶紧滚
Now get out of here.
加入莱克斯兄弟帮
Lax for life?
加入莱克斯兄弟帮
Lax for life.
走吧 这之后要喂一下他
Come on, we have to feed him after this.
-他耗费体力太饿了 走吧 -好
- He gets very hungry. Come on. - Okay.
今天表现不错
Nice work today.
今天折腾坏了吧
It's been a big day for you, huh?
-准备好被我虐惨吧 小娘炮 -我讨厌你
- Buckle up, bitch. - I hate you.
-彼此彼此 -你给我闪人
- Same. - Shoo!
-别骚扰我的委托人 -那是我妈的西装吗
- Get away from my client. - Is that Mom's suit?
以前是你♥妈♥的♥衣服 现在归我了
Used to be Mom's suit, now it's my suit.
-满嘴酒气啊 -是吗
- Oh, your breath reeks of booze. - Oh, does it?
-是啊 -你要去告发我吗 「忠奸人」
- Yeah. - You gonna go tell on me, Donnie Brasco?
哪凉快 哪待着去吧
Get the hell out of here.
希望你有招
Hope you have a plan.
我穿完再放回去呗
Yeah, I'll pop 'em in or something.
-听证会的事 -对对对
- For the hearing! - Oh, yeah.
闹玩呢 当然有招了
Oh, are you kidding me? Of course I do!
我一晚上都在看预科学校的电影来做准备
No, I was up all night watching prep school movies in preparation.
我看了《闻香识女人》 《死亡诗社》
I got Scent of a Woman, Dead Poets Society,
《深海变种》 《高校风云》
Deep Blue Sea, school Ties.
话说 幸亏你不是犹太人
By the way, it's a good thing you're not a Jew,
因为这世道做犹太人太艰辛了
because that seems to be quite the deal-breaker in this world.
你是说《深海变种》吗 讲鲨鱼的那个电影
Did you say Deep Blue Sea? The shark movie?
是啊 就是 你最近看过吗
Oh, yeah, yeah. You seen it recently?
-没看过 -太真实了
- No, no. - Totally holds up.
-你准备好了吗 -好了
- Hey, you ready? - Yeah.
-准备好了吗 好了吗 -准备好了
- You ready? You ready for this. All right. - Yeah.
好了吗 准备好了吗 真的准备好了吗
Yeah? You ready? Huh? You ready for this?
-准备好应战了吗 -好了 我们走吧
- You ready for this? - Yeah, just-- please?
让我们去完虐那些痛恨犹太人的混♥蛋♥吧
Let's go stomp on those Jew-hating bastards.
好
Okay.
是这边
It's this way.
是嘛
Oh, yeah.
比我想象中还病态啊
This is even sicker than I thought.
感觉像是邪教组织的欺压大会吧
There is some real evil illuminati-type vibes in here, right?
剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表