剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表
不是 这事很复杂
No. It was complicated.
我去过你房♥间 但是...
I was there, but...
行 我承认了
Yeah, I did. All right?
但一开始就该把「胡椒棒」交到我手中
But I should have had the grinder to begin with,
因为那样...
because then I wouldn't--
-吉米 吉米 -就不会这么做了
- Jimmy, Jimmy. - Have done this.
本现在人呢
Where is Ben now?
我不知道 我们弄丢他了 他不见了
I don't know. We lost him, he's gone.
不 吉米 你把他弄丢了
No, Jimmy, you lost him.
我把他栓得好好的
I had him tied up safe and sound.
-都没... -不 你把你亲弟
- I mean, it wasn't... - No. You had him tied up
像个小狗一样栓起来了
like a little dog in a park getting kicked
-可怜死了 -没人想那么做
- by big kids at the... - Nobody likes it.
行了 别吵了
All right, stop!
别吵了 受不了
Stop! This is insane.
你们说的都是什么话
Do you guys hear yourselves?
现在 作为新当家的 我有权...
Now. As your new leader, I'm qualified to let...
行了 别再搞《权力的游戏》这一套了
No. You know what? I'm done with the leaders, all right?
因为现在谁知道这小家伙跑哪去了啊
'Cause that little guy is out there God knows where,
也不知道出没出事 我要...
doing God knows what to whom, and I'm not gonna have...
吉米 你太激动了
Jimmy. No. You're spiraling, okay?
嗯 别管「胡椒棒」掌权了
Yeah. Enough with the pepper grinder.
我们想个办法 找到小本
We're gonna come up with a plan, and we're gonna find Ben.
-好吗 -行
- Okay? - Yeah.
但我刚拿到...
But I just got the...
-奇普 -行
- Chip. - Fine.
是啊 我们得找到他
Yeah. We got to find him.
要尽快啊
As fast as we can.
这辆车去往「太阳河」赌场吗
Does this bus go to River Sun Casino?
你有车费吗
Do you have the fare?
我有这些
I have these.
这也行
It does now.
斯坦福
暂停服务
谢谢你在这里等着我
Thanks for sticking around.
我也没得选
It was not by choice.
你偷了我的包 钥匙在包里
You stole my purse with my keys.
是啊
Yeah.
我确定那些都没了...
Yeah, I'm-I'm pretty sure those are gone...
找不回来了
forever.
我意识到
Look, I realize I did some
我今天做了些出格的事
pretty questionable things in there today,
但我就是需要休息一下 懂吗
but I-I just needed a break, you know?
那群熊孩子成天闹我
Those kids are just a-around all the time,
我拼了老命也带不好他们
and nothing I do is ever good enough.
我就是觉得上天给了我一个旨意
I just felt like the universe was giving me a sign.
但我现在知道
But I see now that the sign
上天是要告诉我 我有赌瘾
was that I've got a gambling problem.
我也看出来了
Yeah. I saw that sign, too.
你能原谅我吗
Do you forgive me?
也许吧
Maybe.
就这一次
Just this once.
好
Okay.
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
-小本本 你怎... -本
- Benito. What are-- - Ben?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
上天给了我旨意
The universe gave me a sign.
这必须要顺从上天的旨意啊
Well, that's-that's pretty undeniable, you know.
不行 不行
No, no, no, no, no.
你刚刚才答应我了啊
When you literally just promised.
我知道 但那是之前
I-I know, but th-that was before, you know?
现在情况改变了
E-Everything's changed now
-因为这是送到嘴边的鸭子啊 -不行
- 'cause this... th-th-this is a sure thing. - No.
你必须做选择 选我们 还是赌场
You must make a choice, us or the casino.
别这样
C-Come on.
好吧
All right.
我们回家见吧
You know, I'll-I'll see you back home,
因为我感觉赌运要来了
'cause I feel a heater coming on.
米琪
Mickey!
-不是吧 -吉米 我们报♥警♥吧
- Come on. - Jimmy, let's just call the police.
-不行 -为什么不行啊
- No. - Why not?
因为我不相信警♥察♥
Because I don't believe in the police.
-靠 -别吵了
- What? - Guys, guys.
小本还在外面 我们这是浪费宝贵的时间
We're wasting precious time and Ben is still out there.
你说得对
You're right.
我不跟你们两个「富二代」玩儿了 我自己去找他
I am done with you two goofs, and I'm gonna go find him.
我要带着「胡椒棒」一起去
I'm taking the grinder with me.
不 吉米
No. Jimmy!
放手 吉米
Let it go, Jimmy.
不 这是我的
No, it's mine.
住手 两个缺心眼
Stop it, fools.
只有本少爷才配拿这个掌权
I'm the only one worthy of its power.
别打了 真是没下限
Come on. Disgraceful.
走 小本本
Come, Benito.
等一下
Well, wait a minute.
米琪呢
Where's Mickey?
米琪入魔了
Mickey didn't make it.
我们走
Let's go.
至少找到小本了
At least we found Ben.
然后来了一只兔子
Yeah, and then there's, like, a rabbit.
-四处走... -小本本 快看
- And it goes around... - Benito, look.
米琪有可能是在修我做的第一个模型吗
Any chance Mickey's fixing my first one?
「小不点」 另外一个模型
Buddy, there's a better chance
可能正躺在垃圾箱里陪你小姨呢
the other one's in a Dumpster next to your aunt.
起床啦 各位缺心眼儿 快出来
Rise and shine, ding-dongs! Get out here!
棒
Yeah!
-我滴小钢炮啊 -吉米
- My God. - Jimmy.
米琪小姨
Aunt Mickey!?
是呀 「小不点」
You know it, buddy.
-这加长车是怎么回事 -这车吗
- What's with the limo? - This thing?
赢家有钱 庆祝一下呗
It's just compliments of a heater.
天呐 你真赢了吗
Holy crap. You actually won?
我赢了 艾尔巴 发大财了
I won, Alba. I won so big.
赌运大热啊
I caught a heater so massive
我乐得差点沸腾了
I almost combusted on the spot.
有人想坐这车去学校吗
Anybody want a ride to school?
-棒 -好耶
- Yes. - Yeah.
不错噢
All right.
碉堡了啊
Cool!
小姨 这太棒了
Mickey, this is awesome.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
毁掉了你的「透景画」 我很内疚
Well, I felt really bad about destroying your diorama,
所以我就给你做了个新的
so I thought I would just make you a new one.
真棒 你给我们准备了什么
Sweet. What'd you get for us?
没有 为什么 你给我准备礼物了吗
Nothing. Wh-why? Did you get me something?
-没有 -那还有什么好说的
- No. - Then what are we talking about?
我觉得本的教室装不下吧
I'm not sure this will fit in Ben's classroom.
那我们就得把本的同学都领出来了 对吧
Well, then we're just gonna have to bring all the kids outside, right?
我们这个肯定会虐暴其它人的「随手素材作品」
And I guarantee this is gonna crap all over their found objects,
因为你的随手素材是加长房♥车
'cause you found a limo.
这是最帅炸天的「透景画」了
This is the coolest diorama ever.
没错 确实很拽
Yeah, it's pretty great.
我有点小疑惑
I'm a bit confused
这是要让他们从中学到什么呢
what they're supposed to take away from all this, though.
赌博是好事吗
Is this, is this that gambling is good?
这样感觉三观不正啊
That does not feel right.
也许是
You know, maybe it is,
永不言弃
don't ever give up.
赌到你赢为止吗
Or play till you win?
拿错剧本了吧 她不该赢啊
It just kind of seems like she shouldn't have won.
对 但我赢了啊
Yeah, but I did.
剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表