剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表
What are you talking about?
检查一下他的口袋
Check his pockets.
里面肯定有我侄子的钱包
You'll find my nephew's wallet
还有第六场猜中的赌马票
and a winning ticket for the sixth race.
我这辈子从没见过这个女人
I've never seen this woman before.
你没事吧
You okay?
请见谅 女士
My apologies, ma'am.
别担心
Don't worry about a thing.
-我们会处理好此事 -谢谢
- We'll handle it from here. - Thank you.
你喜欢打孩子吗 你个人♥渣♥
You like beating up on kids, you sick son of a bitch?
好吧
Okay.
-真惨烈 -我都不认识她
- Yikes. -I don't even know her!
我不习惯跟孩子组团骗人啊
I'm not used to working with kids.
效果真是爆啊 太惨烈了
That really struck a nerve. Man!
你这招太棒了
That was amazing.
我们赚了多少钱
How much did we make?
38块 厉害吧
38 bucks... Boom.
就这些吗
That-That's it?
你撕烂的这件西装上千块啊
The suit you destroyed cost a grand.
第14课 搞事情时 别穿贵衣服
Yeah. Lesson 14: Dress casual.
「狼」才不会穿西装
Wolves don't wear suits.
「狼」本身就不♥穿♥衣服啊
Wolves don't wear anything.
你怎... 你得拿票去换钱啊
What are you... ? You got to cash the ticket.
你能不能淡定点
Will you please just relax?
也许是警♥察♥来了呢
That's probably the cops.
为了38块钱和一只鸡抓我们去坐牢
Here to throw us in jail for $38 and a chicken.
冷静点 「狼」可不会自乱阵脚
So calm down. Wolves don't get rattled.
你不是「狼」 你就是个食物链底层的可怜虫
You're not a wolf, you're a frickin' bottom feeder.
如果用动物比喻 你就是「生蚝」
If anything, you are an oyster,
我吃「生蚝」呢
and I eat oysters.
你画风转得太突然 我接受不了
Why are you talking about eating oysters?
你怎么了 说人话呗
What the hell is going on? Talk normal.
本少爷不玩了
I'm done with this.
「狼」可不会撂挑子走人
All right. Well, wolves don't quit.
本少爷就撂挑子了
Well, I do.
哥 有人来找你
Chip. Someone's here to see you.
你好 我亲爱的奇普
Hello, my Chip.
太扯蛋了
It was the crazies.
移♥民♥局的人关了我妓[一]天呢
The immigration people held me for whole day.
我告诉他们 「我有签证 先生们」
I tell them, "I has my visa, misters,"
但他们就是不听
but they don't do listening.
那群人♥渣♥
Those scumbags.
他们没碰你吧
They didn't touch you, did they?
好吧 那你怎么没联♥系♥奇普啊
Okay. And why didn't you just call Chip?
我没有美国电♥话♥
I didn't has American telephone.
这样吧
You know what?
本少爷给你钱 明天买♥♥部新手♥机♥
Tomorrow you get yourself a new phone.
太任性了吧
Come on.
你的意思是都没借到一部手♥机♥吗
So you're telling me there was no phone for you to borrow?
抱歉 你说的话漏洞百出
I'm sorry. This just isn't adding up.
尤莉娅今天被问得够多了
Yulia's answered enough questions for one day.
她可是刚漂洋过海来看我啊
She just flew across the frickin' world.
走 尤莉娅 我帮你安顿下来
Come on, Yulia. I'll help you get settled.
艾尔巴
Alba!
这货是谁
Who the hell is this?
我叫尤莉娅 我是奇谱的女友
I am Yulia. I am girlfriend of Chip.
辣眼睛系列啊
You've got to be kidding me.
艾尔巴 你能带尤莉娅去客房♥吗
Alba, can you please help Yulia to the guest room?
谢谢你 奇谱
Thank you, Chip.
滋味如何
How does it taste?
什么滋味
How does what taste?
说错话的滋味啊
The frickin' foot in your mouth.
字面意思:脚在嘴里
我竟然信了你
I can't believe I listened to you.
尤莉娅才没骗我钱呢
Yulia's not scamming me.
你真是地主家的傻儿子
You stupid little boy.
你这是「引狼入屋」啊
You just let a wolf right into the henhouse.
是「引狼入室」 傻大姐
It's a fox in the henhouse, idiot.
总之什么都别往家里引
You don't let anything into the henhouse.
因为会被吃掉啊
'Cause it'll eat the hens.
你干什么呢
Whatcha doing?
宝贝 我刚准备好去开会了
Babe. I'm just getting ready to go to a meeting.
你穿成这样去开会吗
You're going to a meeting dressed like that?
哎呀
Right.
我太兴奋了 都忘了告诉你了
I got so excited, I totally forgot to tell you.
-什么 -我开始创业了
- What? - I'm starting my own business.
-是吗 -嗯
- You are? - Yeah.
宝贝 太棒了 真替你开心
Babe, that's so great. I'm really happy for you.
是啊 超级棒
Yeah. It's awesome.
准备好了吗
You ready to do this or what?
-他怎么来了 -他是我的生意伙伴
- What's he doing here? - That's my business partner.
我们要去桑拿室
Yeah, we're gonna go have a brainstorming sesh
想些妙点子
right now in the sauna.
你们俩一起创业
You two are working together.
你说的那些话很激励人
All that stuff you said was really inspiring.
-什么 -我把你说的话告诉吉米了
- What? - I told Jimmy about our talk.
-我不是... -让我思索了一下
- Wh-- That's not what I... - It got me thinking.
经统计 哪些人最急需帮助
Who's the neediest demographic?
女人啊 对吧
Women, right?
女人的心头好是什么 帅哥啊
What do women love? Beef.
女人讨厌什么呢
And what do they hate?
修理东西
Fixing crap.
所以我们将两者结合 想出了...
So we put the two together, and came up with...
-「猛♥男♥好手」 -没错
- Stud Nailers. - Yeah.
就是裸上身的修理工服务
It's our shirtless handyman service.
男版「裸上身的女佣」
It's like topless maids, but dudes.
另外 创业合作伙伴
Plus, having a business partner,
还是我最好的兄弟
who's also a friend,
这下压力小很多啊
takes off a lot of pressure.
单单这份基情 就能吸引一大票脑残粉
Now, see? That story alone's gonna get us tons of customers, man.
而腹肌之类的 只是锦上添花
And then this ab thing, that is icing on the cake.
你油花花的大肚子哪有腹肌
Your abs are made of cake.
好吧 目前是这样而已
Okay. Well, right now they are,
凯先到前线单干一段时间
so Kai hits the field solo for a little bit,
我在后方 减个肥 健个身
I hang back, drop some L-Bs,
然后练出一身肌肉闪瞎你们的钛合金狗眼
and then I just come riding up ripped.
还好有那间桑拿室吧
It's a good thing we got that sauna, right?
是啊
Yeah.
当然我还要拿一下剃须机
Course, I'm also gonna get a beard trimmer,
修整一下我下面的「草丛」
and take care of all my downstairs...
大家今天都过得如何啊
So... how was everyone's day?
超级棒
Awesome.
我表兄违反了假释条例
My cousin violated his parole,
对他来说是挺倒霉
which in and of itself isn't good news,
但他出狱之前 他的面包车归我们了
but we're gonna get his van until he gets out.
我打算在车身上
I'm thinking we just stick a giant-ass decal
贴个巨大的贴纸
right on the side of it.
兄弟 太妙了
Dude, great idea!
这就像个移♥动♥广♥告♥牌啊
It's gonna be like a mobile billboard.
哥俩好
Boom.
但还是个小面包
Well, it'll still be a van.
宝贝 我真为你骄傲
Babe, I am... I'm so proud of you.
真令人激动啊
It's so exciting.
但别抱太大希望
Just don't get your hopes up, you know?
什么意思
What do you mean?
修理服务工
Handyman service?
不是什么很有创意的点子
It's not exactly a groundbreaking idea.
你能赚多少钱啊
How much money can you really make?
很多钱
A lot.
我们国家的妓♥女♥也是这样
I see same thing with street girls in my country.
风险太大 赚得太少
So many risks; too small money.
剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表