剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表
I'm sorry to bother you,
但我想跟你的侄子谈谈隔壁失火一事
but I was hoping to speak to your nephew about the fire next door.
这么说吧 这太扯了
Okay, you know what, this is so absurd.
那个女人自从在我家前门被电击了之后
That woman has been irritated with my family
就对我们一家怀恨在心
since she got Tasered in my foyer.
我就是想问那个孩子几个问题
I just need to ask the boy a few questions,
问完就走
and I'll be out of your hair.
好
Uh, yeah.
当然可以了
I mean, yeah, of course.
我们乐意协助
We are happy to help.
有人在吗
Knock, knock. Anybody home?
本
Ben?
本
Ben?
你的脸怎么了 「小不点」
What the hell happened to your face, buddy?
我摔下了自行车
I fell off my bike.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
疼吗
Does it hurt?
这很正常 孩子都这样
Well, that's normal. You know, normal kid stuff.
摔下自行车 擦伤什么的
Bikes and scrapes and stuff.
这个人想问你几个问题
This guy wants to ask you a few questions.
可以吗
Is that okay?
-好 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
你好 本 我叫副队·神盾
Hello, Ben. My name is Lieutenant Shields.
我是火灾调查员
I'm a fire investigator.
真酷 我很喜欢火
Cool! I love fire.
好吧 大家都喜欢吧
Well, all right, I mean, who doesn't, you know?
因为火很... 他说得对 很酷
'Cause fire's... He's right-- it's cool.
你这辈子都贡献给火灾事业了
You know? I mean, you dedicated your life to it, you know?
我们都知道 你是放火烧了那间客房♥的人
For all we know, you're the one who torched the guesthouse.
-你说什么 -对吧
- Excuse me? - Right?
我就那么一说 没看过「烈火雄心」吗 他放了火
I'm just saying, have you seen Backdraft? He did it.
「他」是谁
Who's "He"?
鲍德温兄弟之一呗[剧中演员]
One of the Baldwin brothers.
对吧 是吧 不是好人的那一个
Right? Wasn't it? It wasn't the good one.
也不是坏人 但很难说啊
It also wasn't the bad one. Again, it's tough to say.
他们俩长得很像...
They all have the same kind of...
说不好 老早以前看的电影了
I don't know. It-It's been a while since I've seen the movie.
你还是问问题吧
Just a-ask the questions.
本 你昨晚干什么了
Ben, what did you do last night?
我本来要去见奥密克戎
I was supposed to see Omicron,
但被那个邻居大妈给毁了
but that neighbor lady ruined it.
谁是奥密克戎
And who's Omicron?
就是他想象出来的朋友
Well, that's his imaginary friend.
你懂的 很正常 不是心理问题
You know, totally normal, healthy,
精神很正常
sane. You know.
我能跟奥密克戎聊聊吗
Can I talk to Omicron?
够呛 他不喜欢人
I doubt it. He doesn't like people.
他不喜欢人 我也不喜欢
Yeah, he doesn't like people. Me neither.
他觉得你的邻居怎么样
What does he think of your neighbor?
如果他知道她让我摊上麻烦
Let's just say he's not gonna be happy
他肯定不会高兴
when he finds out she got me in trouble.
他肯定会说
He'll be like...
「我会挖出那个女人的心脏
"I'll tear the heart out "Of that woman
她敢找你麻烦 本」
if she messes with you, Ben."
小孩子啦
Kids.
真爱演 多可爱啊
Aren't they... Isn't he cute?
小孩子 童言无忌
Kids. They just say stupid stuff sometimes.
没什么大不了 表现不错 「小不点」
It's not a big... Okay. Good job, buddy.
别这样 大哥
Come on, guy.
那小孩 想象力真丰富吧
That kid. G-Great imagination, right?
他是个好孩子
He's a... he's a good boy.
女士 我♥干♥这行很久了
Ma'am, I've been at this job a long time,
我确定一定以及肯定
and sure as I'm standing here breathing,
那孩子烧了她家客房♥
that boy burned down her guesthouse.
你得看出来吧
You have to see that, right?
当然没看出来了 等下...
W-- no, of course I don't see that. Wait, I don...
我还不喜欢你别有所指
I-I also don't like what you're insinuating.
我没别有所指
I'm not insinuating anything.
这下坏了
Oh, that's not good.
这下他们确信是他干的了 怎么办
Now they definitely think he did it. What are we gonna do?
我们只能硬着头皮认了
I think we're gonna have to face the music.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
或者你可以去认罪 -什么
- Or, you know, maybe you could do it. - What?
大家都认罪有点傻吧
Well, I just think it's crazy for all of us to take the fall for this.
你的人生已经结束了
Your life is already over.
我的人生怎么就结束了
How the hell is my life over?
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean it like that.
我是说你现在回头已经没有岸了
I just mean it's too late to get it back on track.
别瞎说了 我还年轻呢
Oh, get out of here. I'm a young woman.
我正值人生高峰期 你只是个小屁孩
I'm in the prime of my life. You're a baby.
实际上 你该认罪啊
In fact, you should take the fall.
因为你未成年 他们会宽大处理
Because you're a minor, they'll go easy on you.
另外 都是你的烟头惹的祸
Plus, it was most likely your cigarette that did it.
是吗 你怎么知道的
Oh, yeah? How do you figure that?
拜托 我看你没抽完就扔了
Please, I have seen you throw away full cherries.
我一直抽到底呢
I smoke mine down to the filter.
像个美国人的样子
Like an American.
我有主意了
I've got an idea.
仔细听我说完 如果我们让本背锅呢
What if-- and hear me out-- we let Ben take the fall?
继续说
I'm listening.
我们知道这孩子没放火
I mean, we know the kid's innocent,
但我们都知道他不正常吧
but we can all agree something ain't right there.
对 他的确是个怪咖
No, he's a freak, for sure.
在我们的监管下 肯定长残啊
And he's certainly not thriving under our supervision.
没有我们 可能活得更好
He's better off without us, really.
没错 而且最糟能碰上什么事呢
Right. And-and what's the worst that could happen?
把他送进军校练几年吗
They toss him in a military academy for a few years?
也许军纪能让他恢复成正常人呢
A little discipline might knock the weird right out of him.
而且出来以后 也许还能成为壮男呢
You know what, he'd probably come out in great shape, too.
我们这是帮了他大忙啊
We'd be doing him a huge solid.
我们这么样做真是为那个孩子好啊
It's kind of the kindest thing we could do for that little boy.
-我就知道 -艾尔巴 搞什么
- I knew it! - Alba, what the hell?!
你们在抽烟
You are smoking?
小本本怎么办 你们考虑过小本本吗
What about Benito? Don't you care about Benito?
我们抽烟就是因为考虑小本本
We're smoking because we care about Benito.
我们在这里想办法解决问题呢
We're trying to solve a huge-ass problem over here.
尼古丁贴片呢
What happened to the patch?
-我喜欢这贴片 -搞...
- I love the patch. - Wha...?
跟香烟结合起来 简直爽极了
This combined with the cigarettes is a whole new ball game.
贴片很棒 艾尔巴
Oh, yeah, the patch is rad, Alba.
猜猜我贴哪了 贴在咯吱窝下
Guess what I did with mine. I slapped it under the pits.
-不是吧 -没错
- Aw, come on. - Yeah.
直接送达血流之中
Oh, direct line right to the bloodstream.
-机智 -没错
- Smart. - Yeah.
鄙视你们俩
Shame on both of you.
我还鄙视你鄙视我们俩
Hey, shame on you for shaming all over us
努力解决问题呢
for trying to fix a problem.
要么加入我们解决问题 要么出去
Either be part of the solution or get the hell out.
就是 艾尔巴
Yeah, Alba.
你怎么选呢
What's it gonna be?
我正想找你...
Just the guy I wanted to s...
你找什么呢
What you looking for?
答案
Answers.
总之
Well, anyways...
我就是想为自行车的事跟你道歉
I just wanted to say sorry about the whole bike thing.
别担心 我会跟奥密克戎说那是个意外
Don't worry, I'll tell Omicron it was an accident.
确实是意外
It was an accident.
我希望他能这么想
I hope he sees it that way.
重点是
The point is...
我想找你
I thought the two of us can, you know,
一起看个电影
剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表