剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表
建造学校
the schools he's built,
还留下了他的私生女
and the faces of his bastard children.
没错
That's right.
「上校」是艾尔巴的父亲
The Colonel is Alba's father!
不然他怎么会把蜻蜓纹在心间呢
Why else would he have a dragonfly tattoo over his heart,
绝逼是为了纪念他的「小蜻蜓」
if not to honor his precious libelula?
怎么了 「上校」
What's the matter, Colonel?
说不出话了吗
Cat got your tongue?
我想你说的纹身
I believe the, uh, tattoo you're referring to
是B4轰炸机
is the B-24 Bomber.
跟他开过太平洋的那架飞机很像
Much like the one he bravely flew over the Pacific.
好吧 好吧
Yeah. Okay. Well, um...
谢谢您为国效力
Thank you for your service.
你跟你姐真是一个德行
You're no different from your sister.
就是一个拜金女
You're just a dimwitted gold digger
赖上佩莫顿这颗摇钱树了
trying to suckle from the mighty Pemberton teat.
只要我还有一口气
Well, so long as I have breath in my body,
你就永远...
you will never...
-她不会有事吧 -没事 当然了
- Is she gonna be okay? - Yeah, yeah. Of course.
但她摔坏了两边髋关节
Well, she did break both of her hips, you know?
所以不可能没事
So, no, she's not.
有人今晚照看这些孩子吗
These kids have somebody to watch them tonight?
有吧 我能留下来
I mean, yeah, I guess I could stay,
如果你们需要我
you know, if you guys need me.
-好啊 如果你不太忙 -我很忙
- Yeah, if you are not busy. -I am busy.
我非常忙 奇普
I'm very busy, Chip.
这不是问题 问题是...
That's not the question. The question is...
你想让我留下吗
you know, do you want me to saty?
你们死命留我 我就留下
I can, if you are desperate.
倒也不是「死命」留你 但...
I mean, I wouldn't say the word "desperate", but...
没错 严格来说 我们需要有人看护
Yeah, I guess, technically, we need somebody.
-所以是严格来说 好吧 -对
- So it's technically. Alright. -Yeah.
瞧瞧啊
Look at that.
感觉我们都需要彼此啊
Sounds like we all need each other.
这人谁啊
Who is he?
我叫杰米 我是她男友
I'm Jimmy. I'm the boyfriend.
他不是我男友
He's not my boyfriend.
我们已经在一起睡了十年了
We've been plowing for like teen years.
杰米 别说了 这时候就别跟我争了
Jamie, come on. Let's not do this right now. OK?
拿下来吧 哈喇流得到处都是
Come here, Ben. Let's get you out of this thing,
别又害别人受伤了
before somebody gets hurt.
你个小坏蛋
You little murderer.
艾尔巴呢
Where is Alba?
剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表