剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表
好了 你们得走了
All right, you guys need to leave.
别嘚瑟了 小孤儿
Just pipe down there, orphan.
你说我是什么
What'd you say to me?
没错 就说给你听的 你个「小三」
Yeah, that's right, you heard him, home wrecker.
好了 够了
All right, enough is enough.
你要选谁 米琪
Who's it gonna be, Mick?
别玩了
Come on...
不
Oh, no.
但丁
Oh, Dante,
你高大威猛 心地善良
you're so big and so good,
但人设有点太圣父了
but it's just, like, it's too much.
白莲花即视感
You know? Ach, to you.
你吧
And you,
怪蜀黍风太重
too "Uncle-ly."
算了
Yeah.
骨灰级迷弟 倒胃口
I mean, that pig stuff...
吉米
Jimmy,
你就是太...
you're just, you're too...
你太宽容了
you're too forgiving.
这不是你的错
Oh, hey, it's not your fault.
我能问一句吗 她说的是怪蜀黍还是怪丑的
Can I ask you a question? Did she say uncle-ly or ugly?
怪蜀黍
Uncle-ly.
-棒 我有戏 -你没戏
- Nice. I'm in. - You're not in.
什么叫你有戏
What are you talking about, you're in?
米琪 我们没搞懂
Hey, Mick, we're confused.
你选谁了
Who do you choose?
我不知道自己想要什么
I don't know what I want.
但我应该会在外面的芳草丛中寻获
But I think I'm gonna find it out there.
帮我带下孩子吧 吉米
Hang back with the kids for me, okay, Jimmy?
没问题 米琪
You got it, Mick.
这女人真带劲啊
What a woman!
这才是我女人
It's my girl!
剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表