剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表
Look alive, everybody. New shooter, hot dice.
塞布丽娜
Sabrina?
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
没什么 我就是...
Nothing. I was just, you kn...
你为什么脖子上栓了条狗链啊
Why are you tied to a leash?
我姐把我绑在这里了 这样她出去逛街时
Sabrina tied me up so I couldn't get into any trouble
我就不会出什么乱子了
while she's out shopping.
她把你当成小狗了
She tied you up like a dog
而大家还觉得我不适合当家吗
and I'm the one that's unfit to be in charge?
我得夺回「胡椒棒」啊
I got to get that pepper grinder.
你想不想让你姐受点教训啊
How'd you like to teach her a lesson?
我得去便便
I gotta poop.
两者不冲突嘛
Yeah, well, we could do both.
太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
好了 好了
All right, all right.
-你准备好了吗 -嗯
- You ready? Ready? - Yeah.
游戏规则是这样
Here's the game. Okay?
你要待在这里
You're going to stay in here,
如果塞布丽娜叫你出来 奇普叫你出来
and if Sabrina calls out or if Chip calls out,
即便是我叫你出来
hell, even if I call out,
你都别出来 懂了吗
you're not gonna move. Okay?
就待在这里
Just stay here.
千万别出来
Don't show your little face.
我什么时候真的出来呀
When do I really come out?
等我夺回「胡椒棒」 你再出来
When I have the pepper grinder back in my hands.
哥才该掌权
Where it belongs.
你能至少把狗链子绑回来吗
Can you at least put the leash back on?
你为什么想绑这玩意啊
Why do you want the leash?
说不清 就是喜欢啦
I don't know, I just like it.
跟我一样重口味啊
Yeah, so do I.
米琪不怎么喜欢 但我正努力让她喜欢上呢
I mean, Mickey doesn't like it too much, but I'm working on it.
我会在晚餐时过来看你
I will come back and check on you at dinner, okay?
而你呢 到篮子里
In the meantime, get in the basket.
-爽哎 -好了
- Whee! - All right.
再见了 吉米
Bye, Jimmy!
太好玩了
This is fun.
好了 想要七还是十一
Okay, shooter needs a seven or 11.
我想要二 三 或十二 但别坏了你的好运
I'd like a two, three, or a 12, but don't let that jinx you.
什么 你跟我对着赌吗
What? Are you betting against me?
服务员这次没在酒里放三块冰 而是放了四块
Waitress put four ice cubes in my glass this time instead of three,
我感觉一阵冷空气袭来啊
I kind of feel a cold front coming on.
来吧
Come on!
-十一 赢 -棒哎
- 11 winner. - Yay!
该死
Damn it!
老娘就没赢过啊
I can't catch a freakin' break at this stupid ass game.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
艾尔巴 我没事
Yeah, Alba, I'm fine!
你是专门抓冷场王的「警♥察♥」吗 抱歉行不
I didn't realize you were the fun police. Sorry about that.
这样可以了吗 「咯咯嗒」警官
Is this better for you, Officer Chuckles?
吓死我了 我们还是走吧
No. Okay, maybe we go now.
你想走了吗
Yes, you want to go?
你走吧 你又赢了
Yeah, by all means, you win. Again.
恭喜你 女士 赢了不少啊
Congratulations, ma'am. That's quite a haul.
谢谢 今天运气好
Thank you. I got lucky.
我代表赌场 赠送给您一间酒店房♥间
Well, on behalf of the casino, we'd love to comp you a room,
以感谢你光临我们的赌场
express our gratitude for playing with us today.
-妈呀 真棒啊 -是啊
- Wow. That is very nice. - Yeah. Yeah.
-我们真得走了 -什么 你怎么...
- We really must be going. - What? What are you...
你拒绝了一间免费的酒店房♥间吗
You turn down a free room?
哎呦喂 艾尔巴
Wow. Wow, Alba.
你有钱就变了
Having money has really changed you.
够了 你这个样子让我心慌慌
Okay, you are making me really nervous.
还有什么好说的啊
I mean, what are we even talking about here?
有人给免费赠送给我们一间酒店房♥间
We're being offered a free hotel room.
那里没有那群倒霉孩子烦扰我们
Where there will be no children to bother us,
也不用照顾他们
nobody's mouths to feed.
别人要来伺候我们
They're gonna bring us room service.
该死 我被你说得心动了
Damn it, you make a very good point.
来吧 我们就穿上舒适的浴衣
Come on, let's go pop on some robes
无忧无虑享受一会儿吧
and just not have to deal with anything.
好好
Okay, okay, o...
好 好
Okay, okay.
-我们去 我们去 -这才像话嘛
- We do it. We do it. - That's my girl.
改变主意就对了
Nice pivot.
先生 请带我们去房♥间
Sir, please show us to our room.
没问题 请跟我来
You got it. Please follow me.
-我要... -我来帮你
- I'm gonna... - I can help.
-你都拿不了了 -啥 不用
- No, your hands are full. - What? No.
你拿的都是钱多的筹码 米琪
Those are the... those are the expensive-- Mickey!
米琪
Mickey!
能不能行了
Come on.
小本
Ben...
坏了 这下糟了
Yeah, that's not good.
奇普
Chip.
你看见小本了吗
Have you seen Ben?
没有 我正享受悠闲呢
No. I've been enjoying the freedom
不用去考虑「胡椒棒」赋予的责任
not having a pepper grinder affords me.
好吧 他好像不见了
Right. Yeah, he may have gotten lost.
你是说 你把他弄丢了
You mean you lost him.
谁知道 他挣脱狗链了
I don't know. He got off his leash.
你把他拴在狗链上吗
You tied him to a leash?
这里是「佛罗里达」吗
What is this, Florida?
佛罗里达州法律规定 为防止狗狗乱跑 要栓狗链
我得出去几个小时
I had to go out for a few hours.
我还能怎么办 让吉米看孩子吗
What was I supposed to do, leave him with Jimmy?
当然不行了
Definitely not.
你能帮我找到他吗
Will you help me find him?
「胡椒棒」掌权这事太扯了
Look, this whole pepper grinder thing is insane.
这玩意顶多算是调味界的二流货
It's a second-rate seasoning at best,
结果你们都当成是号♥令江湖的「倚天剑屠龙刀」了
and you guys are acting like it's King Arthur's sword.
话虽如此 我还是不想让其落入吉米之手
That being said, I really don't like the thought of Jimmy having it.
我实在看他不顺眼
The guy bugs me.
行 我加入
Fine. I'm in.
-棒哦 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
-真美好 -不错哦
- This is nice. - Yeah, this'll do.
看看小冰箱里都有什么吧
Let's get into that minibar.
-我要给孩子打个电♥话♥ -什么
- You know, I am gonna call the kids and check on 'em, - What?
-看看他们的情况 -别别别
- see if they're okay.- No, no, no, no, no, no.
别去管他们了
You're not checking on the kids.
我们是来放松的
We're here to relax.
而那群倒霉孩子太折腾人了
Those guys are the opposite of relaxing.
这样 把你的东西都给我
In fact, give me all your stuff.
为什么 -给我
- Why? - Come on.
因为我们俩要远离外界干扰
Because, you and I, we're going off the grid.
没错 信我 这样才能更尽兴
Yeah. Trust me, it's for the best.
我们该享受一下了
We deserve it.
孩子们不会有事的
The kids'll be fine.
小本 你在哪儿
Hello?! Ben...
米琪 米琪
Mickey! Mickey!
算你狠 米琪
Okay, Mickey.
你想过招吗
¿Quieres a bailar?
我奉陪
Vamos a bailar.
庄家牌面是Q
Dealer showing queen.
好了 我们走
Okay, come on, let's go.
-别再玩乐了 -不不
- No more fun and games. - No, no.
现在不行 艾尔巴
Not... Alba, not now, okay?
我正赌得嗨呢 发牌
I'm in the middle of something. Hit.
-23点 爆了 -该死
- 23. Bust. - Crap.
-好 才16点 继续发牌 -24 爆了
- Okay, sweet 16. Hit 'em. - 24. Bust.
-再来发牌 -又爆了
- Hit me on third base. - Another bust.
这下能行 发牌
Okay, king-slayer. Hit 'em.
剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表