剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表
-是吧 -就是
- I mean... - Yeah.
-那样就灾难了 -是啊
- It could have been really bad. - Yeah.
显然 我们还是得收费
Obviously, we'll have to charge you for this.
我不做手术了
Look, I'm gonna pass on the surgery.
从手术费里扣吧
Just take it out of that.
你不做了吗
You are?
嗯 我不想每次看到我隆的胸
Yeah. I don't want the memory of today
都想到今天的可怕经历
physically attached to my body.
我暂时不做了
I'll hold off for now.
好
Okay.
我的计划成功了
So my plan worked.
没成功
No. It did not.
显然成功了啊 你作证 好咪
Well, obviously it did. You heard her, Goodby.
她说她不手术了
She's not getting the surgery.
你可以把余下的手术费返给我们了
You can give us the rest of the cash.
这是医生办公室
This is a doctor's office.
我们不办退款
We don't do refunds.
看不出来 你换新发型了吗
I don't know. Did you get a haircut?
不是 再仔细看
No, no. Look harder.
戴美瞳了吗
Color contacts?
不是 好好看啊
No, come on. Guys.
我给膝盖整容了
I got my knees done.
还有整玩意儿的啊
That's a thing?
是啊 貌似是很常见的小手术
Yeah. I guess it's a super common procedure.
你以前的膝盖有什么问题
What was wrong with your old knees?
我以前的膝盖丑到爆 现在美到爆
Those knees were trash, these ones are awesome.
老实说 我都看不出变化
I honestly can't even tell the difference.
说明好咪医生手艺高超 是吧
Well, that's a testament to Dr. Goodby, isn't it?
这女人太厉害了
Woman is amazing.
比赛有意思吗
How was the game?
-我摔下楼梯了 -很有意思
- I fell down the stairs. - Fun.
我看出来了
Yeah, I can see that.
我第一步没踩稳 然后就...
Yeah. I botched the first one and then just kind of...
-想到了 -滚下来了
- Yeah. - Rode it out.
更多欢乐小视频
微博@兔牙Bobby猫
嗯 肯定撞个头破血流了
Sure. You have to at that point.
你美死了啊
You look great.
你是不是整膝盖了啊
Did you do something to your knees?
剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表