剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表
The plan is get the bad balloon out of Ben
将气球弄出来
before it kills him.
-行吗 -行
- Yeah? - Yes,
-好 -好
- Yes. - Yeah.
-行动 -好
- Move! - Okay!
来 来吧
Yeah. Come on.
求上苍弄死我吧
Just frickin' kill me already.
这么走就对了啊
Oh, that's a step in the right direction.
我们回家吗
Are we going home now?
好马儿
Good pony.
左边走 左边 对
Take-take a left. Take a left... Yeah!
不不
No! No!
慢点 停下
Slow down! Stop!
不
No!
「热辣辣」来了
Coming in hot!
-你拿来催吐剂了吗 -没拿催吐剂
- Okay, did you get the ipecac? - No, I did not get the ipecac.
-什么 -都没了 但有更好的
- What? - They were all out, but I got you one better.
这是啥啊
What the hell is this?
没有人喝这酒不会吐的
I have never seen someone drink that without throwing up.
我让你拿催吐剂
I asked you for ipecac
你拿了瓶酒来吗
and this is the best you can do?
对 我...
Yeah, uh, well, yeah, I--
说真的 喝了肯定吐
honestly, that will make you throw up.
等下 你想让本喝醉吗
Wait, you want Ben to get wasted?
不 我不是想灌醉他
No, I don't want to get him wasted,
但要是醉了就醉了
but if it happens, it happens.
这就是你的人
This is your guy?
大家都冷静 我有招
Everyone, relax! I got this.
是时候换个招数了 我要动手了
I'm calling an audible, I'm going in manually, okay?
本 听好了
Ben, listen close.
我接下来要做的事很不好受
What I'm about to do is gonna suck.
你肯定不喜欢 但没关系
You're gonna hate it and that's okay.
有时候我们会讨厌一些事 懂了吗
Sometimes we hate things, you understand?
张开嘴
Open your mouth.
-你要什么... -来吧
- What are you-- - There we go.
你这么做心里有数吗
Do you-- do you know what you're doing?
我在解救他呢 懂吗
I'm pulling the trigger! All right?
感觉想吐了吗
You feelin' anything bubbling up?
-没 很痒 -好吧
- No, but it tickles. - Okay.
不是吧 我已经伸进去很多了
Seriously? I'm, like, knee-deep in there.
-我要吐了 -加把劲 来吧
- I'm gonna puke. - Come on. Come on!
张开
Open wide.
没感觉 没感觉吗
Nothing, huh? No? Nothing?
这孩子没有呕吐反射啊
This kid's got no gag reflex.
左右搅一搅呢
What about a little shimmy?
就这样
Yeah.
-没反应 -转圈搅一搅呢
- No? - What about a swirl?
快点
Faster.
-我不...这就像... -画面太美看不下去了
- I ca-- I mean, it's like... - I can't watch this.
这开始让人不忍♥直视了
Yeah, this is starting to get really uneasy.
-不不不 -米琪 我要吐了 要吐了
- No, no, no, no! - Mickey, I'm going to puke, I'm gonna puke.
好了 你们成熟点 别那么矫情
All right, everyone just pull it together! Grow up!
大家都...
No, everyone just...
挺住了...
hold it together, it's--
没事了
it's all good.
不管了 谁都不准说话
Screw it. Everyone shut your mouths.
我就知道你会想通
I knew you'd come around.
是我要喝
This is for me!
我在干什么啊
Look, what am I doing here?
等那东西可能会排出去吗
Just waiting for it to maybe pass?
但是
Well, guess what?
如果气球破了 害死他呢
What if it ruptures and maybe kills him?
米琪小姨说什么呢
What's Aunt Mickey talking about?
没什么
Nothing!
我说了算
I am in charge,
我没事 我当家
I'm fine, I'm the boss,
我决定我们去医院
and I am deciding that we're going to the hospital.
本 听我说
Okay, Ben, listen.
派对结束了
Party's over, okay?
米琪小姨搞砸了
Your Aunt Mickey screwed up.
我搞砸了
I screwed up and, um,
我们得出去一趟
we're gonna have to take a little ride.
但我们还没吃蛋糕呢
But we haven't even had cake yet.
他说得对 米琪
he's right, Mick.
不吃蛋糕 就不算过生日
It's not a party unless you have cake.
好 先吃蛋糕吧
Okay, we'll do cake first.
我们先吃蛋糕
We'll do cake first.
离开前先吃蛋糕
We'll do cake before the drive
我们留下美好的回忆
and we'll make a good memory.
他被送去寄养前
It's the least we can do
至少我们能做到这样
before we send him off into the system.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日...
Happy birthday...
蛋糕
Cake!
快乐
to you
-祝本生日快乐 -蛋糕
- Happy birthday dear Ben - Cake!
-祝你生... -蛋糕
- Happy birthday - Cake!
-索立 -蛋糕
- Sully? - Cake!
怎么回事啊
What's happening?
别挡路
Get out of the way!
本
Ben!
小心
Look out!
本
Ben!
谢天谢地停下来了
Oh, thank God it stopped!
所以他才是我的人
That's why he's my guy!
我做到了 我挽救了大局
I did it! I saved the day.
你给我买♥♥了匹小马
You got me a pony!
你给我买♥♥了匹小马
You got me a pony!
这是迄今最棒的生日了
This is the best birthday ever!
-恶心 -这让他吐了吗
- Oh, gross! - That got him to puke?
还完好呢
Still intact!
-太好了 -还没破
- Yes! - Still intact!
我们成功了
We did it!
我们做到了 过来 小家伙
Oh, we did it. Come here, buddy.
干得漂亮
Oh, nice work.
索立
Hey, Sully!
赶紧走
Get out of here!
就是 你多谢我们没报♥警♥说你吸毒吧
Yeah, you're lucky we don't call the cops on your junkie ass.
我不吸毒 我有糖尿病
I'm no junkie. I'm a diabetic.
我靠生日蛋糕
I live on birthday cake
以及高浓度果葡糖浆生存
and high fructose corn syrup.
天呐
Geez.
那针管和气球是怎么回事
What about the needle and balloons?
胰岛素 糖片
Insulin and sugar pills.
勺子
The spoon?
吃蛋糕用
Cake.
下次少用点牛奶巧克力
Try using less milk chocolate next time.
霜糖应该是蛋糕的点缀
The frosting is supposed to be a vehicle for the cake,
而不是盖过蛋糕本身
not the star of the show.
拿着蛋糕走吧
Take the cake and get out of here.
生日趴简直是个灾难
Well, that party was a disaster,
但至少本很开心
but at least Ben seems to be having fun.
本 你错过了一个
Hey, Ben, I think you missed one.
谁送的
Who's it from?
不知道 我们得看一下生日卡
I don't know, we're gonna have to read the card.
什么
What?!
从伊♥拉♥克♥寄来的明信片
A postcard from Iraq?
伊♥拉♥克♥
Iraq.
会是谁送的啊
Who could that be from?
「亲爱的本 从伊♥拉♥克♥发来的问候
剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表