剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表
so we-we don't have a green room,
但你想干什么就来吧
but you should do whatever you need to do.
那你们都有什么房♥间
Well, what other kind of rooms do you have?
对你来说 有卫生间
For you? The bathroom.
你两分钟后回来表演
You be back in two minutes or so help me God
不然我就撤掉蛋糕
I will take the cake off the table.
用不着这么恶毒吧
Well, you don't have to be a bitch about it.
别这样 兄弟
Oh, hey, come on, man.
索立去哪儿啊
Where's Sully going?
他就是去热热身
He-he just needed to stretch,
他很快就回来了
but he'll be right back.
也许会回来
Yeah, maybe he will.
也许会把自己「变没了」
Or maybe we'll never see him again.
-谁喜欢惊喜 -别
- Who here likes surprises? - No.
我猜就是这样 好啦
That's what I thought. Okay.
你们坐好啦
You guys sit tight,
我去找来生日派对史上
I'm gonna run and get the best surprise
最大的惊喜
in the history of birthdays.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我这里还有表演呢
I got a thing going here.
-是吗 -是啊
- You do? - Yeah.
我没看着啊
I don't see anything.
但一会儿...
Yeah, but--
奇普 准备好把小马牵来吧
Chip, we're ready for the pony!
奇普
Chip!
不要
No.
好 好 这样
All right, all right. Yeah.
-奇普 -塞布丽娜
- Chip? - Sabrina!
我从来没这么... 别 别
Oh, I've never been happi-- no, no!
该死
Damn it.
可恶
Damn it!
带星星眼镜那个女孩 她在瞪我吗
This one in the star glasses, is she eyeballing me?
你回来啦
Oh, hey there.
我们很期待你的惊喜
We're so excited about your surprise,
惊喜呢
did you bring the surprise?
在你口袋里吗
Is it in your pocket?
就来了
Yeah, it's coming.
奇普这会儿有些脱不开身
Chip is just a little tied up at the moment.
所以我们还是来看小丑表演吧
So, let's get on with the clown show.
我们想啊 但你让我们拒绝招待小丑
Oh, we would love to, but you eighty-sixed the clown.
记得她让我们甩掉那个有趣的小丑吗
Remember when she made us get rid of that fun clown,
他本来要做逗趣的表演呢
who was gonna do fun clown stuff?
我记得 没错
I remember. Yeah.
我们那么做是因为
We did that because we were waiting for
你答应我们要带来大惊喜
that big surprise that you promised.
你要食言了吗
Are you gonna break your promise?
不 不能食言啊
No. We don't break promises.
我不会食言
No, I would never break a promise, okay?
只是再需要点时间而已
It's just... it's just gonna take a little bit longer, that's all.
米琪小姐
Ms. Mickey?
出了点小状况
We have a problem.
稍后再说 艾尔巴 我正幸灾乐祸呢
Not now, Alba, I'm gloating.
这事可等不了啊
Uh, no, this is something that cannot wait.
走吧 我们快点到别的房♥间
So, come on, let's move fast to-towards that something
看看是什么问题
that is in the other room.
你动作太慢了
You are not moving fast enough for this thing
得赶紧啊
that is something.
-我们走吧 -好吧
- We can just go. - All right.
我滴娘咧
Dear God!
真恶心
Gross!
小丑「挂了」
Oh, clown down.
-怎么回事啊 -还能是怎么回事啊
- What the hell happened? - What do you think happened?
注射器 勺子 打结的气球
Syringe, spoon, tied-off balloon--
这不明摆着嘛
come on, do the math.
-你真行 米琪 -我又怎么了
- Nice one, Mickey! - What did I do?
你找了个瘾君子来孩子的生日趴
You brought a junkie to a kid's birthday party!
不是我 是他
No, I didn't. He did.
不 我...
No, I-- uh,
不 是你非要找他
No! You asked for this guy!
我没有 我要找跟他差不多的人
I didn't, I asked for someone like this guy.
-我找了他本人 -他还活着
- I got you the real guy! - Oh, he's alive!
-他呛住了 -进去
- He's choking! - Oh, get in there!
-什么 -疏通气道 打开气道
- What? - Get the airway, get the airway!
坚持住 索立 我要疏通气道
Okay, hang in there, Sully, I got to clear this out!
张嘴
Open your mouth.
-我勾到什么了 -拿出来
- I-I fishhooked something. - Get it!
-好 啥... -拿出来
- Here we go. What...? - Get it.
不是吧 开什么国际玩笑
What?! Are you kidding me?
太扯了吧
This is crazy!
小本本肯定会喜欢这招
Oh, man, Ben would have loved that.
这太二了
This is so stupid!
拿出来
Get it out!
让他动一动啊
Get him moving or something.
我努力...
I'm-- I'm try--
吐出来 成功了 我弄出来了
Cough it up! I did it, I got it!
-至少他还算活着吧 -醒醒
- At least he's alive, sort of. - Wake up!
我知道你还活着 醒醒
I know you're in there, man. Wake up!
-用力 -别说了 醒醒
- Harder! - Stop it! Wake up!
别这时候上西天啊 索立 醒醒
Don't leave me now, Sully, come on!
醒醒 索立 -索立
- Come on, Sully! - Sully!
你们干什么呢
Hey, guys, what you doing?
不要啊
No!
不要
Oh, no!
他吞下去了
He swallowed it.
吞下去了 完全吞掉了
It's all the way down. It's gone.
没事 没事
That's okay, that's okay.
没事没事 没事啦
It's okay, it's good, we're fine.
艾尔巴
Uh, Alba?
不如你先把小寿星带出去
Why don't you take our little birthday boy back outside...
-好好好 -好让我想个主意
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. - so I can come up with a plan.
-好 我们走 -因为我能补救
- Okay, okay, come on, come on. - 'Cause I will fix this.
我能补救 我能
I will fix it, I can.
这下坏了
That's not good!
- 那个气球 -气球有「毒」啊
- That balloon! - That's a bad balloon!
我要叫救护车
I'm gonna call 911!
-对 -对
- Yes! - Yes!
等下 打住
No, stop, stop!
打住 为什么
Stop! Why?
因为 听我说
Because-- listen to me.
让我好好想一想
Just let me think this through!
还有什么好想的
What is there to think about?
如果我们现在把本送到急诊室
If we rush Ben to the emergency room right now,
他们会给他洗胃
they are going to pump his stomach
或者像解剖青蛙给切开他
or they're gonna dissect him like a frog
总之都会找到气球
and either way, guess what they're gonna find?
找到气球后 就会发现里面的东西
They're gonna find the balloon and they're not gonna like it!
就会联♥系♥儿童保护服务局
Okay? And they're gonna call child Protective Services
他就会被带走 住进寄养家庭
and he is gonna go live in a group home,
这个生日就毁了
for this birthday will be ruined
而且18岁以前的每个生日都不会幸福了
and every birthday after this one till he's 18 will be ruined.
至少他远离你的「魔爪」了
Yeah, well, at least then he'll be safe from you!
你知道吗
Okay, you know wha--
我想...
I want to--
你想这样吗
Is that what you want?
你真想这样吗
Is that really what you want?
你想让我进监狱吗
You want me to go to jail?
不 不是
No! No, I-- no.
行 我们来补救吧
Fine. Now let's fix this.
怎么补救
What's the plan?
补救办法很简单
The plan is very simple.
就是在「毒」气球害死本之前
剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表