剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表
《衰女翻身》 第一季 第十二集
你能不能行了
What are you doing?
你从来没「吸」过东西吗
You never sucked anything before?
我用尽全身力气「吸」了
I'm sucking as hard as I can, okay?
-就是不出来「高♥潮♥」 -那就用力「吸」
- It's not coming. - Well, suck harder.
最后我要让你见识一下
All right, and now for the finale of the tour,
本少爷家的豪车
we have all my sweet cars.
我现在还不开车 等我开了
See, I don't drive them yet, but when I do,
我会往死里开
I'm gonna drive the fricking crap out of them.
那些「屌♥丝」是谁
Who are the gypsies?
什么
The what?
-身后的屌♥丝男女 -你好
- The gypsies. - Hello...
别理他们 当他们不存在吧
Don't worry about them, they're nothing.
我得挂了 稍后再聊
Got to run. Talk to you later, babe.
好 再见 「美王子」
Okay, good-bye, Prince Handso...
什么情况呀 「美王子」 那女孩是谁啊
What's up, Prince Handsome? Who's that girl?
那个女人叫尤莉娅
That woman is Yulia.
我们网上认识的
We met online.
在线交友那种吗
Like an online dating thing?
算是吧 欧洲性感风情主播网
Kind of. HotEuroCamGirls.Com
一阵胃酸翻腾
God.
哎呦不错哦
Yeah.
我没金币登陆主播房♥
I don't have the coin to actually go inside there,
但电脑上动不动就跳出主播撩人的小窗口
but I've seen those ads pop up on my screen.
说真的 奇普
I mean, come on, Chip.
她不喜欢你 你知道吧
She doesn't like you. You know that, right?
必须滴 你以为我是地主家的傻儿子吗
No duh. I'm not delusional.
所以我买♥♥了机票
That's why I'm flying her out here
让她飞过来 我们见一面
so we can get to know each other in person.
奇普 太可悲了啊
Chip, that is so pathetic.
-我可悲吗 -是啊 是啊
- I'm pathetic? - Yeah. Yeah.
我可没搞你们干的这种事
Yeah, I'm not the one doing whatever the hell you guys are doing.
你们在干什么啊
What-What are you doing?
我们从GT中抽取汽油
We're siphoning gas out of the GT
加给兰博基尼 好将兰博基尼移开
to put in the Lambo to move the Lambo,
这样我们才能把敞篷跑车开出来
so we can take the Speedster into town.
为什么不开兰博基尼呢
Why not just take the Lambo?
因为... 那样我们就不能开敞篷跑车了
Because... 'cause then we wouldn't be driving the Speedster.
他说什么呢
What is he saying?
不知道 他不懂呗
I don't know. He doesn't get it.
拿管子干什么
What's with the hoses?
我刚刚跟你解释了啊
I just got done explaining it to you.
我们在抽汽油
We're siphoning.
你妈什么都没教过你吗
Did your mom not teach you anything?
你这个温室小王子在现实世界绝对存活不了
You wouldn't last five seconds in the real world.
这小孩完全随佩莫顿家 一点墨恩家的样子都没有
This kid's all Pemberton and no Molng.
啥玩意儿
No what?
「墨痣」
Mole?
-墨恩 我的姓 -「墨轮」
- Molng. My last name. - Mullen?
不是「墨轮」 是墨恩
No. Mullen? Molng.
墨 恩 墨恩
M-O-L-N-G. Molng.
你要用舌后发音
You need to say it from the back of your throat.
你妈没告诉过你 她的娘家姓吗
What? Did your mom not ever tell you her maiden name?
没有 这么挫的名字 不说也不怪她
No. I don't blame her with a name like that.
你还是哪凉快哪待着去吧
Okay, you know what? Get out of here.
找你的女主播去吧
Go play with your webcam girl,
你是绝不会在现实生活中见到她的
who you're never gonna see in real life, by the way.
我肯定会
Yes, I will.
她周五就到了
She'll be here Friday,
不如你们去狗窝里找找有没有多余的笼子吧
so why don't you see if they got a couple spare cages down at the kennel?
我肯定那笔钱都用在她的鼻子上了「整容」I guarantee that money already went straight up her nose.
听不懂这是什么意思
I don't know what that means,
但不管是什么意思 你都错了
but whatever it is, you're wrong.
哎呀呀 穿得很靓啊
Fancy pants.
你要出去玩儿吗
You going somewhere fun?
是啊 凯带我去吃晚餐
Yeah, Kai is taking me out to dinner.
谁是凯
Who's Kai?
我未婚夫
My fiance.
就是那个你用计让我以为怀上他孩子的男人
The one you manipulated into thinking he got me pregnant.
上次喝牛奶的腹肌男吗
The guy with the milky abs?
那个人啊 你俩还没分呢
That guy? He's still a thing?
是 我们俩还好着呢
Yes, he's still a thing.
他一直在斯堪的纳维亚学家具设计
He's been studying furniture design in Scandinavia.
宝贝
Babe.
怎么回事 我们不是出去吃饭吗
What's going on? I thought we had a reservation.
我换成叫外卖♥♥啦
Yeah. I thought we could just post up instead.
瑞典的中国菜太难吃了
The Chinese food in Sweden sucked.
大家好啊
Everybody.
凯
Kai.
家具设计学院怎么样啊
How was furniture school?
我没去成
I didn't end up going.
申请表的语言是非英语
Yeah, the application wasn't in English,
所以我就自己玩儿了
so I just did my own thing.
因为是非英语 所以你没去
It wasn't in English so he didn't go.
是啊 蒸了很多桑拿 吃了一些鱼
Yeah, a lot of sauna, ate some fish.
总之 我要去吃饭了 凉了就不好了
Anyway, I'm gonna go beast on this Kung Pao before it gets cold.
见到你们真好
It was nice seeing you guys.
-他说的信息量好大噢 -是啊
- Well, that was a fun exchange. - Yeah.
他还处在规划阶段
You know, he's still figuring some stuff out.
我不是瞧不起他
Look, man, I am not judging, okay?
至少他是废柴中颜值最高的
At least he's a hot loser.
凯才不是废柴
Kai's not a loser.
吉米才是呢
Jimmy's a loser.
必须是
Absolutely.
他俩可真像啊
They remind me a lot of each other.
别说疯话了 他俩一点也不像
That's insane. They are nothing alike.
我刚开始认识吉米时
Look, when I first met Jimmy,
他也是美少年一枚呢
he was a tight little slice of ass.
然后慢慢地 就放飞自我了
Then at some point, he kind of just let himself go,
胸上开始长肥肉了
started growing breasts.
我们慢慢就习惯他是个胖纸了
We've kind of just been phoning it in ever since.
情节发展有些让人不安啊
I do not like where this is going.
再多个吉米 就会要了我的小命啊
Two Jimmys is too many Jimmys.
宫保
Kung Pao.
好了
Okay.
你这刘海整得太爆了啊
I like how you made your bangs extra big.
女生都喜欢这么爆的刘海「狠狠干一炮」 对吧
The girls love a big bang. Am I right?
奇普 采访一下
Chip, I have a question for you.
你慌张吗 就剩下一个行李包了
Does it make you nervous : that there's only one bag left?
你不担心吗
Does that bother you?
闭嘴
Shut up, okay.
快出来 尤莉娅
Come on, Yulia.
快现身吧
Show yourself.
小子 是时候认输了
Bud, think it might be time to throw the towel in.
你认不认输
What do you think?
-好了 你别再撒盐了 闭嘴 -好哒
- Okay, you need to stop. Stop right now. - Yeah. Sure.
她来了
Look, there she is.
尤莉娅
Yulia.
抱歉 我认错人了
Sorry, I thought you were someone else.
笑死我了
My God.
太精彩了
It was so good.
我怎么就瞎了眼呢
How could I be so blind?
我还以为尤莉娅是个美丽的天使
Thought Yulia was a beautiful angel.
结果她只是个满口谎言的美艳妓♥女♥
Turns out she's just a beautiful, lying whore.
好吧 首先
All right, look, first of all,
别用这种词形容女人
don't talk about women like that, okay?
其次
Second of all...
这个世界上充满了「狼」与「羊」
you know, the world's full of wolves and sheep, right?
尤莉娅 她是一头「狼」
Yulia, she's a wolf.
我也是一头「狼」
I'm a wolf.
但你是只「小绵羊」
But you, you're a sheep.
剧集 | 衰女翻身(2017) | 导航列表