Come on, you got this.
来找老娘吧
Come to Mama.
现在不上就没机会了
This is it. It's now or never.
上啊
Go.
卡本 斯托克 上啊
Caben, Stoke, get out there.
上钩吧 你这个废物
Take the bait, you hunk of junk.
这也是计划吗
Was that the plan?
差不多吧
Somethin' like that.
谢谢
Thank you.
需要我给你屋子添点东西吗
Can I set you something in the house?
谢谢 回头再说吧
Uh, thank you. Maybe later.
他在这里很开心
He's very happy here.
是的
He is.
适应得很好
Fits right in.
如果你把盔甲脱了会怎么样
So, what happens if you take that thing off?
盔甲会追杀你吗
They come after you and kill you?
不会 但我就穿不上了
No. You just can't ever put it back on again.
就这样
That's it?
所以你可以把头盔摘了
So you can slip off the helmet,
和那个漂亮的年轻寡妇安顿下来
and settle down with that beautiful young widow,
把你的孩子养大 坐在这里喝斯波奇茶
and raise your kid sitting here, sipping spotchka?
几周前我们在这里惹了不少麻烦
You know, we raised some hell here a few weeks back.
对于这样一个穷乡僻壤的小镇来说 动静太大了
It's too much action for a backwater town like this.
消息传得很快
Word travels fast.
我们可能得收拾一下离开这里了
We might wanna cycle the charts and move on.
我可不想告诉他这个消息
Would not wanna be the one who's gotta tell him.
我要把他留在这里
I'm leaving him here.
和我一起走 那孩子就过不上好日子了
Traveling with me, that's no life for a kid.
我完成任务了 他很安全 可以过上更好的生活
I did my job, he's safe. Better chance at a life.
来啊 来啊
Come on. Come on.
他肯定会难过的
It's gonna break his little heart.
他会撑过去的 我们都一样
He'll get over it. We all do.
不好意思 能和你聊聊吗
Excuse me. Can I have a word?
当然
Of course.
这里很好
It's very nice here.
嗯
Yes.
很明显 他在这里很开心
I think it's clear he's... He's happy here.
那你呢
What about you?
我
Me?
你在这里开心吗
Are you happy here?
我们希望你能留下来
We want you to stay.
社区很感激你
The community's grateful.
你可以把盔甲收起来 免得有麻烦
You can pack all this away in case there's ever trouble.
你和你的孩子可以过上好日子
You and your boy could have a good life.
不知道他什么时候才会长大
He could be a child for a while.
这不是很好吗
Wouldn't that be nice?
是的
It would.
我不属于这里
I don't belong here.
但他属于这里
But he does.
我明白
I understand.
我会像照顾自己的孩子一样照顾他
I will look after him as one of my own.
去找孩子们
Go get the kids.
他在追踪谁
Who's he tracking?
孩子
The kid.
他们知道孩子在这里
They know he's here.
嗯
Yes.
他们不会罢休的
Then they'll keep coming.
嗯
Yes.
你真的不需要护送吗
Are you sure you don't want an escort?
我很感谢你的提议
I appreciate the offer,
但我们要绕过城镇
but we're gonna bypass the town
直接前往刀锋之巅
and head right to the Razor Crest.
好吧 那我们有缘再见
Well then, until our paths cross.
有缘再见
Until our paths cross.
我会很想你的
I'm gonna miss you so much.
谢谢
Thank you.